Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can pets not trigger asthma and there's poor Charlie off school wheezy and kissing the dog 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
How many times does she say “gonna go ahead” in her cleaning vlog? Highly bloody irritating! 😡

Reactions: 3
Is she really that stupid? It’s the light exposure that makes your face bright white not cause of a filter. Mother of Christ, not a Brain cell in there at all

Reactions: 5
Who does a full house clean in a thick shacket? she must be ripe under it!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
1st time Iv watched one of ash’s vids in months and I was shocked! She’s has piled on the pounds aint she 😅

• Sick
Watched cleaning video there. Her house is a riot isn't it. The doors are all different colours and the whole place is so dull. I can't believe she still has that livingroom wallpaper it's 100% the worst I've ever seen. The kids rooms just blow my mind. Why would u get a house like that and furnish it like that where it's all cramped in? It doesn't make sense
---

Also leather leggings and a shacket to do a house clean 🤢🤢🤢
---

Also also... Where are all the kids toys? I don't understand?!? I forgot they done away with the toy room!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yesterday she said she was going to buy different jeans from different shops to try on and see how they all fit... I really really hope she does a good job with this. As someone who is a similar shape and size with a mum tum who also struggles to find "nice trendy good fitting" jeans, this could be so helpful. But only if she does it right!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't realise the podcast had their own Instagram account - the video covers they've used do none of the 3 of them ANY favours

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yesterday she said she was going to buy different jeans from different shops to try on and see how they all fit... I really really hope she does a good job with this. As someone who is a similar shape and size with a mum tum who also struggles to find "nice trendy good fitting" jeans, this could be so helpful. But only if she does it right!
Hopefully she’s honest with the sizing and doesn’t use the “i sizes up 3 sizes in these” that she usually does in clothing videos 🙈

You didn’t “size up” that’s just your size x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I quite enjoy listening to the podcast but now charging to listen to a 2nd weekly episode, no thanks 😡

Reactions: 2
Has she had her teeth done again? They look even worse than usual on that pancake story. Unnaturally whiter than white, looks ridiculous.

• Sick
Those cargo trousers! She needs to go to a stylist to get advice on how to dress for her body shape. It’s tragic

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Those cargo trousers! She needs to go to a stylist to get advice on how to dress for her body shape. It’s tragic
Oh god they need a good 6 inches off the bottom of them, a bigger size but actually, better just burned

• Haha
She's far to square to be wearing an outfit like that, she looked so awkward trying not to show an off side shot, I was cringing for her

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.