Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's soooo ramped up the Charlie content since we mentioned here how Ella was no.1 and he was the spare child, it's so obvious on her insta and in the latest vlog :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Whyyyyyy do these people feel the need to share EVERYTHING 🤯 I can’t ever imagine feeling the need to get my phone out, kiss my son, and then edit and filter and place a romantic song over the top and share it with thousands of strangers. It’s so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 10
Cause she’s got no pals to share it with. Like does she actually have any friends? Not including her sis in law and boring Eilidh cause there’s no way they’re actual pals , that’s a ‘situation shop’ if I’ve ever seen one

Reactions: 8
Cause she’s got no pals to share it with. Like does she actually have any friends? Not including her sis in law and boring Eilidh cause there’s no way they’re actual pals , that’s a ‘situation shop’ if I’ve ever seen one
Can’t be friends, you never see their kids playing together which would be all over the gram if it were a regular occurrence

Reactions: 3
Is the latest photo from Lauren meant to insinuate that a wee Reid is on the way?

Reactions: 1
Influencers obviously not taking notice of news articles advising what can cheapen your house - mass produced prints ie. desenio prints

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Influencers obviously not taking notice of news articles advising what can cheapen your house - mass produced prints ie. desenio prints
I was influenced by someone to purchase a Desenio print and frame. I was so disappointed for the price I paid (with a discount) the frame was cheap rubbish, have had far better frames from Matalan.

Reactions: 2
The photo she posted 2 days ago is so clearly filtered to within an inch of its life.

Reactions: 5
It’s vile how much make up etc she puts on her. So inappropriate to be posting pics of her child purposely looking older on a public IG account

• Angry
Reactions: 7
66B2A1E9-923F-4425-8D19-535E445C2D42.jpeg

Yeah thats it Ash. Dress your 7 year old child up like a tart and plaster her all over social media for every peadophile and deviant to wank over.

bleeping irresponsible clown.

START PROTECTING YOUR CHILD YOU IMBECILE.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.