Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! I’ve said before she should do a series of vlogs where she gets different people to style her- maybe family one week, a professional stylist or a couple of different ones….see what she thinks about other people picking what would suit her shape. It would be good content and definitely something her audience would be interested in.
Exactly this! She could make a real go of something like that and there would be a lot of interest, she just needs to be honest and find clothes/styles that suit her, she needs to stop pouring herself into clothes far too tight and having hissy fits when someone asks if she's pregnant! She could do the outfit and the make up as she does do that well, the sooner she realises she's not "mid size" the sooner she can be churning out decent content. It's clear she's back to YT to try to get some holiday spends and maybe beg for some freebies for New York so why does she not realise she could do so much better than the usual crap like B&M hauls, boring weekend vlogs or filling glass jars and making stickers for them......yawn!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That crossaint “fras” made looks like it’s been sat on and also ash hen, just have a pear, you do not need that crossaint and cream

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That crossaint “fras” made looks like it’s been sat on and also ash hen, just have a pear, you do not need that crossaint and cream
Iv just shared a comment similar to this on the Laura Adlington and been shot down by some woman saying fat people are entitled to do whatever🤷‍♀️😂😂😂I however agree with your opinion 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can in no way pull this look off.Neither can so i don't bother becuase i know i will look a mess but why can't she see it ain't for her body type .
I honestly hand on heart believe that she has a form of reverse body dysmorphia. It’s like she looks in the mirror and she sees something completely different to the rest of us. She clearly thinks she’s got a tiny, svelte body with a washboard tummy. She thinks she’s some sort of Beyoncé/Kim K looking “thick” babe…. I honestly think that’s what she sees. She’s completely delusional of course but it’s beyond a joke. I think it’s sad that her husband and family/friends don’t have a word with her and gently tell her she looks ridiculous. The fact that she goes out with her huge gut hanging out and wearing skin tight clothes is beyond a joke - she’s making a fool out of herself.

• Heart
I honestly hand on heart believe that she has a form of reverse body dysmorphia. It’s like she looks in the mirror and she sees something completely different to the rest of us. She clearly thinks she’s got a tiny, svelte body with a washboard tummy. She thinks she’s some sort of Beyoncé/Kim K looking “thick” babe…. I honestly think that’s what she sees. She’s completely delusional of course but it’s beyond a joke. I think it’s sad that her husband and family/friends don’t have a word with her and gently tell her she looks ridiculous. The fact that she goes out with her huge gut hanging out and wearing skin tight clothes is beyond a joke - she’s making a fool out of herself.
surely she hasn't gone out like that ? She can not be walking about like that ? If she is she must get some looks .i want to believe she knows she looks redic but she's that desperate to fit in with the other insta huns that she takes a selfie at her best angle (which still ain't good ) ,whacks a filter on and then packs the outfit up and sends it back .

Reactions: 6
surely she hasn't gone out like that ? She can not be walking about like that ? If she is she must get some looks .i want to believe she knows she looks redic but she's that desperate to fit in with the other insta huns that she takes a selfie at her best angle (which still ain't good ) ,whacks a filter on and then packs the outfit up and sends it back .
She goes out in all sorts of ridiculous outfits that don’t suit her and where she looks an absolute state. She just doesn’t seem to get it at all.

Reactions: 4
These bleeping idiots justifying what Chris Brown done to Rihanna on the podcast. Slating cancel culture and saying "we are all arseholes" and everyone makes mistakes. What the actual hell

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
These bleeping idiots justifying what Chris Brown done to Rihanna on the podcast. Slating cancel culture and saying "we are all arseholes" and everyone makes mistakes. What the actual hell
They don’t even share a brain cell let alone own one thick as mince they are how the fk they allowed to speak the shite they do😡

She's trying so hard to be Lauren. Love her or dislike her. Lauren give an almost effortless
Yet they wanted the "trolls" cancelled when they were going about exposing them . When they jumped on that Irish troll detective Andy's bandwagon. So Chris brown a woman beater deserves a second chance. But elidh her self said on there troll busting podcast Trolls do not research a second chance

What's worse battering your bird or commenting on Ash's camel toe🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That pic of her in the beige dress makes her look like a tank . Nothing wrong with her size bits she’s deluded and should dress for her shape . She looks ridiculous and the kids are made to look like a performing monkeys

Reactions: 10
Anyone who sticks up for Chris Brown is an absolute weapon. The guy is a psychotic, mysoginistic, drug addled, abusive, violent lunatic. He’s an absolute horror show. How anyone could defend him is beyond the pale. It shows how ignorant and completely brain dead these 3 stupid girls are. Thick as mince.

i hate how Ash acts like Ella is the second coming of Christ - all the patter about how she’s ah Angel/her best friend/has a heart of gold…. Bla bla bla. Shut the duck up. She’s a wee girl - she’s nothing special, she’s just a normal little girl. Stop trying to make her be something, it’s tragic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes I think you're right, I presumed it was morning but looking at the comments on here it seems like it was later in the day.

It's not really surprising people were asking when you watch the vlog around this part she does look pregnant.....
That’s not pregnancy it’s grand delusions . She’s like a ball big and round

i hate how Ash acts like Ella is the second coming of Christ - all the patter about how she’s ah Angel/her best friend/has a heart of gold…. Bla bla bla. Shut the duck up. She’s a wee girl - she’s nothing special, she’s just a normal little girl. Stop trying to make her be something, it’s tragic.
The poor kids are going to have off the scale ego's 😪 they both seem very sweet but every mundane thing they do is filmed or they're told to show/tell the camera, that's surely going to inflate their opinions of themselves?

Reactions: 9
Cant wait till wee Charlie gets a bit older. Will she duck be able to keep him in this grey/beige asthetic that she loves so much. My wee boys 10 and the past 2 years its been trackies, sportswear and astro trainers. He point blank wont entertain anything else. Plus he loves a colour clash. His astro trainers get worse with each pair. Good luck Ash haha. Run free Charlie pal!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.