Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I know this is an ash mamareid but can someone please make a 'myhomeismyhaven' thread as there is so much to say about that lassie..she absoloutely loves herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched her recent vlog where she goes through her “daily” skin routine? 100% not relatable because:

A) does any mum have THAT much time to spend on a morning skin routine? Most mums I know are running about with their hair in a junkie bun trying to do the nursery/ school run with a toddler hanging round their ankles.
And
B) how many products does one need to put on their face?! I personally use 2/3 products max and even at that it’s your run of the mill stuff and generally what’s on offer 😂😂
I love the "junkie bun" 😂😂😂.

It's so true though, I sometimes make the effort on Monday, but by Tuesday I couldn't give a toss, I've got too much going on. Plus by Tuesday I'm usually over the sch run. 😂

Can you just imagine her on the sch run dolled up to the nines. Charlie in his everyday clothes aka most people's best clothes, dropping off Ella in her 3rd school shoes because it's now her Wednesday pair. Waiting to be gifted her Thursday and Friday pair of sch shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right I am a Mum if 2 , like Ash with a boy and a girl. I never favour them even though they drive me mad!! But I can’t help but feel Ella is favoured over Charlie. I mean the gifted item from Claire’s goes straight to her. But Matalan also caters for boys?? Feel sorry for the wee guy 😕

Reactions: 8
After school treats yesterday and then again today with massive ice creams and then home to a massive box of stuff from Matalan/claire’s accessories.
I would never dream of taking my kids out after every day at school for treats like that!
There will be issues in that house, just give it time!

Yup, and people wonder why there is an increase in childhood obesity. NOT saying her kids are fat, however keep feeding them cakes, ice creams and milkshakes after school and then weekend "treats" they soon will be!!

Poor Ella could hardly walk in her school shoes on her first day!! Scuffling along - poor little girl x

Reactions: 2
After school treats yesterday and then again today with massive ice creams and then home to a massive box of stuff from Matalan/claire’s accessories.
I would never dream of taking my kids out after every day at school for treats like that!
There will be issues in that house, just give it time!
But Ash IS only a size 12 remember? 😉

• Haha
Can the person who has her as a friend on FB post an unedited photo of ella on her first day please?

She really doesn’t have any content unless the kids are involved and even then it is piss poor

Reactions: 1
She really doesn’t have any content unless the kids are involved and even then it is piss poor
Most folk are also out working full time while their kids are in full time education/nursery. Not off out leisurely walks and getting facials 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure her Elaine Stephens facials and lipoface thing is all gifted!! Either way. It should be labelled as ad as she’s offering a discount to her followers no?!!

Are facials even allowed at the moment? I am sure that my beautician can only do treatments that don’t require you to remove your mask, so facials/lip treatments are not able to be done 🤔

Reactions: 3
Going for different beauty treatments two days in a row?? Aye coz all the mums I know do that... SO unrelatable! Shes getting faker and more up herself as time goes on. I cant believe there was a time I actually liked ash reid. Shes needing to get a grip of herself honestly. She makes me so angry lol

Reactions: 10
I think Eilidh was blogging for a long time. Ash was pimpin her daughter all over the gram on a dedicated page, it was actually sickening the way she dressed her.
That page grew in the thousands and she then made that her “Mamareid” page
@blackheart So even back then she used someone else kid :cautious:

Should probably scrub out her school badge. Dont think big mama put the school badge on instagram.

Going for different beauty treatments two days in a row?? Aye coz all the mums I know do that... SO unrelatable! Shes getting faker and more up herself as time goes on. I cant believe there was a time I actually liked ash reid. Shes needing to get a grip of herself honestly. She makes me so angry lol
Three days..... just tagged another salon. Extensions? Her hair is so thick and long?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.