Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her "friends" actually spill all the goss on her even eilidh has had plenty to say on her

I both worked and went to school with her. We were actually very friendly. She never claimed he hit her, that 100% didn't happen. They met when they were quite young and she felt he was quite controlling at that time and he wanted her to stop a lot of her hobbies ie dancing etc. So she ended it. She was actually really decent and fun in those couple of years. They did end up back together a few years later and consequently she ditched almost all of her friends at the time. To be fair although she annoys the life out me on insta any time i bump into her in real life now she is actually lovely.
I've been told it was a bit more than controlling off a close friend of hers. Either way she makes out its the perfect love story.. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What was the tea ages ago that she slapped a girl at a party? Or went for her? Can just see it 🤣

Reactions: 2
Even Eilidh has bloody panelled her house - they are like wee clones can't think for themselves. Hope Charlie never plays the photo me game with her the way Ella.does. Why doesn't her husband who's a policeman address the issue of how public she makes those kids #shocking

Reactions: 7
Even Eilidh has bloody panelled her house - they are like wee clones can't think for themselves. Hope Charlie never plays the photo me game with her the way Ella.does. Why doesn't her husband who's a policeman address the issue of how public she makes those kids #shocking
That's the most shocking thing about some of the images she shares,is that her policeman husband isn't enlightening her as to the horrendous use some people can and will put them to.

That's the most shocking thing about some of the images she shares,is that her policeman husband isn't enlightening her as to the horrendous use some people can and will put them to.
Is he even still in the police? Or is he a kept man these days? He seems to always be around. More bob the builder now instead of pc plum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Eilidh was blogging for a long time. Ash was pimpin her daughter all over the gram on a dedicated page, it was actually sickening the way she dressed her.
That page grew in the thousands and she then made that her “Mamareid” page

Reactions: 4
Oh I must know a few of you on this thread . This is why I struggle with “ash” so much because I knew her before she became “insta famous”
She is literally fur coat nae knickers.
I know we all grow up from high school etc but I firmly believe a huge part of her high school behaviour is still In her . Never known an attention seeker like her!
School talent show .. if you know you know .. just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Localish brand... from Devon.. she lives in Glasgow
geography obviously not her strong point!! 😂

Oh I must know a few of you on this thread . This is why I struggle with “ash” so much because I knew her before she became “insta famous”
I know we all grow up from high school etc but I firmly believe a huge part of her high school behaviour is still In her . Never known an attention seeker like her!
Aw man we need the tea on the talent show 😂😂

Reactions: 6
She’s so thick she doesn’t realise puppies need puppy specific food. It’s not rocket science, surely no one is dumb enough to feed “adult” dog food to a pup? Poor little Maggie

It's 2020 even if you're not aware, Google is a wonderful tool to educate yourself on the nasty side of the internet. The sad and deep thing is she probably does know but doesn't care. So long as she makes money, she'll expose her kids for all its worth.

At this point it makes no sense to put an emoji over their faces as we all know what her kids look like, but she could start to make a conscious effort to not include them on her grid anymore. Plenty of others have done it, a few comments have been made and eventually people just accept that your kids are no longer part of your Insta life and people wouldn't know they were once there unless they were to scroll down.

😉😉 if you know, you know. I actually think there must be a few of us that know each other 😂
Localish brand... from Devon.. she lives in Glasgow
😒😒🤦🏻‍♀️ local-ish brand... 400 odd-ish miles away from Glasgow. Aye, ok Ash 🤪

She's moved on from the living room to the garden, when will it end! These diy makeovers just don't look right. I do prefer Eilidh, her house looks more lived in and she takes a bit more time over what she's doing, they do all copy each other though, the sister in law has the panelling as well, and the black stair banister, she'll have some planters out the back next.

I feel like Ash tries to one up Eilidh and rush in to things, I'm sure Eilidh was talking about a flower garden with some lavender a while ago and all of a sudden Ash is Charlie Dimmock. Surely at some point you run out of things to re do in your new build house?

Reactions: 10
She's moved on from the living room to the garden, when will it end! These diy makeovers just don't look right. I do prefer Eilidh, her house looks more lived in and she takes a bit more time over what she's doing, they do all copy each other though, the sister in law has the panelling as well, and the black stair banister, she'll have some planters out the back next.

I feel like Ash tries to one up Eilidh and rush in to things, I'm sure Eilidh was talking about a flower garden with some lavender a while ago and all of a sudden Ash is Charlie Dimmock. Surely at some point you run out of things to re do in your new build house?
I think when she runs out of things to do PC Fra will hire a wrecking ball and crane and knock the house down and rebuild it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Has anyone watched her recent vlog where she goes through her “daily” skin routine? 100% not relatable because:

A) does any mum have THAT much time to spend on a morning skin routine? Most mums I know are running about with their hair in a junkie bun trying to do the nursery/ school run with a toddler hanging round their ankles.
And
B) how many products does one need to put on their face?! I personally use 2/3 products max and even at that it’s your run of the mill stuff and generally what’s on offer 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Another pair of school shoes - Does that make 3 pairs? Why on earth does a child that many shoes for school - Buy once and make them decent shoes that will last and then get them a pair of gym shoes! jesus man, cannot relate to that at all as im sure many of her followers won’t

Ffs has she sent Ella to school with an umbrella? Can the weane not just get wet? She's not sugar, she won't melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.