Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed the big captions she posts about ella like shes fukin wonderful but today for charlie its just shine bright..
The Daughter is definitely her favourite child. It’s clear to see and I only came across her around a week ago

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed the big captions she posts about ella like shes fukin wonderful but today for charlie its just shine bright..

She's from campsie, their first house together was in waterside before bishopbriggs
Didn’t know they stayed in Waterside, that certainly does not fit in with her aesthetic these days!

She went to St Ninian’s High School, in Kirkintilloch. I’m sure she’s from Campsie way??

I wouldn’t say it’s “no where fancy”, I think like everywhere it has some really affluent areas
I didn’t know she went to St Ninians or a school in Kirky at all, that’s a surprise. I don’t think her family are catholic.

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone!

First time poster, long term lurker here (please go easy!)
Been reading mama R’s threads for a while. I went to school with Ash, she went to St. Ninian’s in Kirkintilloch and is originally from Campsie which is where Fra and her bought their first home before moving to a new build in Torrance.
She annoys the life out of me and is absolute car crash TV. I just can’t help myself but watch her tho:eek: the bath tub post on her grid did give me a good chuckle tho. I wonder how long it will be before wee Charlie is posted all over the gram now that Ella is At school...

Reactions: 14
Hi everyone!

First time poster, long term lurker here (please go easy!)
Been reading mama R’s threads for a while. I went to school with Ash, she went to St. Ninian’s in Kirkintilloch and is originally from Campsie which is where Fra and her bought their first home before moving to a new build in Torrance.
She annoys the life out of me and is absolute car crash TV. I just can’t help myself but watch her tho:eek: the bath tub post on her grid did give me a good chuckle tho. I wonder how long it will be before wee Charlie is posted all over the gram now that Ella is At school...
Oh what was she like at school? Any tea to spill? 🤣
I thought the house before the one they are in now was in Bishopbriggs. Think I thought that though as she was always down at the retail park!

Reactions: 2
It was bishopbriggs. Belvidere crescent
Ah! My bad - I was under impression it was in Lennoxtown!!(from what I had heard)

Oh what was she like at school? Any tea to spill? 🤣
I thought the house before the one they are in now was in Bishopbriggs. Think I thought that though as she was always down at the retail park!
She was unbearable and a “one upper” until around 5th/6th year when she become slightly bearable but you knew she was talking to you and it was going in one ear and out the other, you could see right through her. She had a group of close knit friends that she stayed friends with from primary and I believe she’s still good friends with one/ she was a bridesmaid at Ash’s wedding according to Facebook/ the wedding video.

Reactions: 4
Ah! My bad - I was under impression it was in Lennoxtown!!(from what I had heard)

She was unbearable and a “one upper” until around 5th/6th year when she become slightly bearable but you knew she was talking to you and it was going in one ear and out the other, you could see right through her. She had a group of close knit friends that she stayed friends with from primary and I believe she’s still good friends with one/ she was a bridesmaid at Ash’s wedding according to Facebook/ the wedding video.
I wonder if we know each other, only reason I knew Ash went to St Ninian’s is because I went there too 🙌🏾🤣

obviously everyone has changed from what they were like when they were at school!! Good profit on their house they done a lot to it

I wonder if we know each other, only reason I knew Ash went to St Ninian’s is because I went there too 🙌🏾🤣

obviously everyone has changed from what they were like when they were at school!! Good profit on their house they done a lot to it
Aw 100% everyone has changed since high school. Sometimes I look back and think cringe 🥴🥴
Sadly tho Ash makes my toes curl more now than when I think back to high school. Definite good profit on their house... would need it for their mortgage in Montrose Gardens, her tedious Home Bargain Hauls and the work they’re forever doing in their swap shop house. Surprised Fra hasn’t told her to bolt🤪😂 I would have a long, long time ago😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whats the house in montrose gardens, thought she lived in the new Dawn Estate in Torrance? She's a few miles away from me

Would love to know what the neighbours think of their movie nights with that blaring in the back garden???

No way on earth will they make any such profit on their current house given the mess they've made of it and the garden. I wouldn't be surprised if it was devalued by the works

Im sorry but wtf is she going on about...she constantly changes her appearance (& her daughters!) With filters and photoshop...who is she to then preach about the importance of showing herself "real" and "raw". What a bun.

Reactions: 17
So she is preaching about showing the real you online to make sure our kids don’t have complex’s when they are older. Eh... Ash hen, you filter your kids to make them look better and it’s not you “having fun” you change the way they look. She really is delusional

Reactions: 10
Bit of an impractical outfit for a wee girl to wear to the safari park which has the biggest play ground going

Reactions: 1
The post with two separate filters pretending that one is a filter and one is not says it all for me. It’s a reflection of what Ash’s Instagram facade and content has become making her all the more someone I can’t relate to. It’s honestly such a shame. I used to really enjoy her videos when she lived in her old house. It was a real and honest content then. Now, every single story has a filter. Even the kids at the park yesterday....filtered stories galore! Wish she would just relax! Not everything has to come across as picture perfect.

Reactions: 7
Love how when she tells their "love story" she misses the part where they split up and she accused him of hitting her 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Love how when she tells their "love story" she misses the part where they split up and she accused him of hitting her 👀
[/QUOTE
How old is she? I watched the love story on how they met etc. How her Mum set them both up 😂 I would think that’s the stuff you would do if your Daughter was finding it hard to meet someone? Or older than she is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.