Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how when she tells their "love story" she misses the part where they split up and she accused him of hitting her πŸ‘€
obviously her mother knew nothing about this as she set them up a 2nd time .

Dated for 6 wks and then at 18 moved in together and the rest is history πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 7
obviously her mother knew nothing about this as she set them up a 2nd time .

Dated for 6 wks and then at 18 moved in together and the rest is history πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What is the story she claims, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her mention it?

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she went to catholic school. Always viewed oor mama as very staunch I don’t know why just get that vibe 🀣 I found her old twitter where she tweeted β€œHere come the part time catholics πŸ™„β€ must have been either an old firm day or when they needed a new Pope haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she went to catholic school. Always viewed oor mama as very staunch I don’t know why just get that vibe 🀣 I found her old twitter where she tweeted β€œHere come the part time catholics πŸ™„β€ must have been either an old firm day or when they needed a new Pope haha
Classy!

Reactions: 1
I thought this too

Reactions: 1
I both worked and went to school with her. We were actually very friendly. She never claimed he hit her, that 100% didn't happen. They met when they were quite young and she felt he was quite controlling at that time and he wanted her to stop a lot of her hobbies ie dancing etc. So she ended it. She was actually really decent and fun in those couple of years. They did end up back together a few years later and consequently she ditched almost all of her friends at the time. To be fair although she annoys the life out me on insta any time i bump into her in real life now she is actually lovely.

Reactions: 10
I both worked and went to school with her. We were actually very friendly. She never claimed he hit her, that 100% didn't happen. They met when they were quite young and she felt he was quite controlling at that time and he wanted her to stop a lot of her hobbies ie dancing etc. So she ended it. She was actually really decent and fun in those couple of years. They did end up back together a few years later and consequently she ditched almost all of her friends at the time. To be fair although she annoys the life out me on insta any time i bump into her in real life now she is actually lovely.
I don't doubt that at all, her early vlogs when the kids were young were great but since she has started selling her children to save having a "real job" I've lost a lot of respect I had for her.

Reactions: 4
Her earlier, earlier work was even better imo ie the Irn Bru commercial, obviously it didn’t take offπŸ˜‚ so instead she choose the gram life and pimping out the weans instead. Oh dear, Ash.
πŸ˜‚ She looks so different! I’m taking from all the comments on Mama Reid, she’s very fame hungry then?

Reactions: 4
I don't doubt that at all, her early vlogs when the kids were young were great but since she has started selling her children to save having a "real job" I've lost a lot of respect I had for her.
100% agree.

On a side note I know it's been mentioned many times on other threads, but just a quick rant.

I am fed up of Instagrammers being gifted crap. Today I saw a story of another mummy " influencer" being gifted a wardrobe. Another one whose quite well off begging aka recommendations for first birthday gifts for a SECOND child. It irritates me that these people live in cloud cuckoo land of "let's panel, change perfectly good furniture etc, get mud kitchens etc" and then bleat at us about #bekind #stoptrollingmeandcallingmegreedy

I think this was when I started to go off Ash Mama reid and lots more of these mum's. When you're having to figure it out and save towards a purchase and these lot are wearing Prada trainers to walk the dog (mama reid) and getting gifted curtains while they get ready to go on their #giftedDisneyLandtrip.

Disclaimer- I like to decorate and love interiors but at least I buy my paints, wallpaper etc and don't decorate with every trend going.

Sorry rant over, forgive the essay 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 16
100% agree.

On a side note I know it's been mentioned many times on other threads, but just a quick rant.

I am fed up of Instagrammers being gifted crap. Today I saw a story of another mummy " influencer" being gifted a wardrobe. Another one whose quite well off begging aka recommendations for first birthday gifts for a SECOND child. It irritates me that these people live in cloud cuckoo land of "let's panel, change perfectly good furniture etc, get mud kitchens etc" and then bleat at us about #bekind #stoptrollingmeandcallingmegreedy

I think this was when I started to go off Ash Mama reid and lots more of these mum's. When you're having to figure it out and save towards a purchase and these lot are wearing Prada trainers to walk the dog (mama reid) and getting gifted curtains while they get ready to go on their #giftedDisneyLandtrip.

Disclaimer- I like to decorate and love interiors but at least I buy my paints, wallpaper etc and don't decorate with every trend going.

Sorry rant over, forgive the essay 😎
I have mentioned before but I unfollowed one (a Glasgow one) who has been gifted 3 prams so far. Decided to pick and chose bits from the prams she wanted to use ie car seat from one, stroller part of other therefore none could be donated. Selfish boots the lot of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I have mentioned before but I unfollowed one (a Glasgow one) who has been gifted 3 prams so far. Decided to pick and chose bits from the prams she wanted to use ie car seat from one, stroller part of other therefore none could be donated. Selfish boots the lot of them.
I don't blame you. I find it very offputting.

If you can afford to turn your garage into a playroom, a spare room into a home office (when you can just use your kitchen table, bed or lap like the rest of usπŸ™„), a full on kitchen extension decorated in #giftedfarrowandball paints and a fully decorated herringbone, pink tiled, utility room to wash the dog (plenty of other mum "influencers") than you don't need to be gifted anything. They have no shame.

Years ago all I saw was cordless dysons, yet whenever you see a speed clean now I always see the hoover cord trailing. I just think I thought the Β£250+ cordless hoover you was convincing everyone to buy was the best thing ever πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.