Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of the them dressed up makes me feel a bit sad - it’s completely rehearsed and you can tell Ash is behind the camera telling them exactly what to do...the kids look unsure and nervous and I just hate it!!

Reactions: 15
The video of the them dressed up makes me feel a bit sad - it’s completely rehearsed and you can tell Ash is behind the camera telling them exactly what to do...the kids look unsure and nervous and I just hate it!!
I watched it last night and thought I bet poor ellas been rollicked for losing her footing and stumbling 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I can’t even watch Shergar anymore. The greyness in her teeth make me heave! I used to date a dentist and he used to say that veneers/teeth that are the dazzling white colour go grey 2-3 years in and it’s constant replacing them which costs thousands. He was forever steering people away from a mouth like methadone mick when the “ teeth like TOWIE cast member” as he called it started.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I was watching her latest video last night and an old video of hers popped up on autoplay, it was from just after they had moved in to the house and my god, she looks totally different! I think she's definitely gone overboard when it comes to fillers/injectables, her whole look just screams high maintenance. Not relatable at all!

Reactions: 4
Her teeth are bad. I bed she’s regretting that. Oak tree look like one of the worst dentists out there, all in the name of a freebie ey

Reactions: 3
That laminate flooring wall lasted all of a few months then, see what happens when you rush into doing things without actually planning beforehand! I wonder if the window seat ever got finished or the panels on the other wall 🤔

Reactions: 10
That’s what you get for sticking laminate flooring to your walls with No More Nails, hen 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OK, what is going on with her nether region in this photo 🤣 it looks photoshopped but I cant figure out how.

Also, your hair IS dark hen?! 🙈🙈
I was going to post this exact comment!!!

her hair is brown now...? Okay she’s got a few highlights in it but it’s still brown hair. What is she smoking?!

And yeah there’s just no need for her box to be on show in this cycling shorts photo..... possibly the single most unforgiving & unflattering item of clothing shes ever worn. On what planet would anyone think this is a good look?!!! They literally look like a pair of control underwear from M&S!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK, what is going on with her nether region in this photo 🤣 it looks photoshopped but I cant figure out how.

Also, your hair IS dark hen?! 🙈🙈
Could be wrong but I feel this is photoshopped! The door looks like it’s thin then thicker towards the bottom

Reactions: 1
Just had a look at the latest vlog. Ella sitting in a leather jacket playing with Lego. Ehh? Do these kids know comfort at all. And why are they always stealing snacks when there told not to. I know they are kids but there’s no discipline

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.