Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh no way is she going “horsey” with wee Ella now?! A fun thing to do I suppose but you know Ash will be trying to make out like she’s well off and high class. An equestrian, darling. Thinks she belongs in Fortnum & Mason when she actually belongs in The Forge.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m thinking the new ‘pruvit’ keytones x
I’m also thinking Ketones, they are every where just now! I will admit I bought into it, I was going shopping for my wedding dress and wanted to try drop a few pounds quickly. They are so expensive and taste absolutely rank!!!

Reactions: 2
I hope if Ella gets her own horse then it doesn’t try and get frisky with Ash once it sees she has teeth like Shergar as well 😂😂 Honest to god though, you would think it was Surrey Ash lived 🙄 If she’s not careful Ella is going to grow up to be one of those dislikeable kids who’s mum has made them that way.

Please tell me Ash isn’t going horse riding!! duck, best ring the stables and tell them it’s a highland cow Ash will need 😂 Oh and Ash you best not go near Charlie after horse riding until your both showered and clean. It will send his allergies sky high guaranteed and I’m speaking from experience.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bored of her claiming to be starting yet another weight loss plan 🙄 She needs to just admit that she lasts a couple of days on weight loss plans and then gives up. She loves her grub too much and hates exercise so she just needs to be happy with the way she looks and stop kidding herself.

Reactions: 4
I’m also thinking Ketones, they are every where just now! I will admit I bought into it, I was going shopping for my wedding dress and wanted to try drop a few pounds quickly. They are so expensive and taste absolutely rank!!!
Did they work for you? I’m stuck between believing the hype 🤯

Did they work for you? I’m stuck between believing the hype 🤯
I didn’t lose anything more with them than I believe I would have anyway. I was doing one PT session a week with a couple of home workouts. It’s expensive for 21 days of product I thought but after seeing such great results I bought into it. I really struggled with the taste though, they are so artificial tasting!

Reactions: 1
Everyone has been asking how to toss their hair up in a rancid scrunchie ? I think not Ash Bash... who doesn't know how to tip their head upside down making a peru 2 bun?! Mortifying.

The filter on that heinz tit is so bad. 👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽
Screenshot_20201022-211108_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That filter is horrendous, what was she thinking 😳

Her #ads are getting worse and worse, how the hell is she still getting deals!?

Reactions: 7
Whats with the outfits on her and Lauren for pumpkin picking 🙈 what normal mum dresses like that to walk in a muddy field so unrealistic. Then has the tit excuse for not taking the girls. Wouldn't want ur coat getting dirty now would we. 🙄

What is the sister in law all about with that wavy hair thinks it's gorgeous aswell absolute riot , a want to run a set of straightners through it or a good brush 🤣 😭and the posh accent one minute then slang the next its so cringe and thens theres ash telling us shes wating on a takeaway and giving us the peace sign and a pout wtf🤣 ,defo been hammering pc plums shack bar the 2
of them are comedy gold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So sis in law she didnt take the girls as she didnt fancy taking a 3yo and 1yo by herself.. but who was watching the girls while she was there with her son? Why couldn't that person have tagged along for a fun day out so the girls weren't missing out? It really does sound like a bullshit excuse. Its just a photo opportunity for her

Reactions: 2
Its such a shame why have kids u can't take out alone?? It was about posing in her ridiculous hat and coat not the kids which is sad

Reactions: 3
So sis in law she didnt take the girls as she didnt fancy taking a 3yo and 1yo by herself.. but who was watching the girls while she was there with her son? Why couldn't that person have tagged along for a fun day out so the girls weren't missing out? It really does sound like a bullshit excuse. Its just a photo opportunity for her
Schools in East Dumbartonshire are back so she’s kept the boy off school to go pumpkin picking, wonder if she told the school that 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
What is the sister in law all about with that wavy hair thinks it's gorgeous aswell absolute riot , a want to run a set of straightners through it or a good brush 🤣 😭and the posh accent one minute then slang the next its so cringe and thens theres ash telling us shes wating on a takeaway and giving us the peace sign and a pout wtf🤣 ,defo been hammering pc plums shack bar the 2
of them are comedy gold 😂
Haha the posh accent is so fake! It’s when she was talking about one of the girls potting training while talking in her fake Glasgow uni accent then said ‘oh then she shat herself!’ So classy and posh this one! 😂

• Haha
Haha the posh accent is so fake! It’s when she was talking about one of the girls potting training while talking in her fake Glasgow uni accent then said ‘oh then she shat herself!’ So classy and posh this one! 😂
Worst one for a fake accent is thesocialmama
Fake as duck 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.