Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look misshapen too now wow I hadn’t noticed till now. I hope she goes back to who done them and they are under guarantee to have them sorted can only imagine what they cost x
I wonder if she has had some movement of other teeth in her mouth that has caused them to move. I used to have good bottom teeth until my wisdom teeth started to come in and they all moved around a bit!

Why they hell would they not finish the awful hallway panelling before ripping apart the living room laminate monstrosity...the hall has sat like that for months now, what’s the hold up?! I could not cope 🙈 always jumping from one thing to the next without much thought/planning.

Reactions: 6
Know she says she has a cheaper fireplace, but sorry this just sounds like begging for a £2k fireplace freebie.
My husband said today they are all parasites........and he only listens in the background. Also said they should get of their arses and work a proper job, doing real hours, facing office politics etc.

Reactions: 8
So surprised there’s not a new wean on the way (although always reluctant to say that in case people are struggling with conceiving etc)

Reactions: 1
Roaring at tonight’s photos from bonfire night.... roasting marshmallows on a disposable barbecue and big Ash is there with her granny handbag surgically attached to her body!!!!!!!! Ha!!!!!!!!!! Why does she need a handbag with her for this?! It looks like they are in a field somewhere!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Roaring at tonight’s photos from bonfire night.... roasting marshmallows on a disposable barbecue and big Ash is there with her granny handbag surgically attached to her body!!!!!!!! Ha!!!!!!!!!! Why does she need a handbag with her for this?! It looks like they are in a field somewhere!!!!
just came here to type exactly this! I’m crying with laughter! They’re in the garden?!!

Reactions: 2
You’d need to know the local area but it’s not a garden they’re in
I thought it looked like the campsies car park but the car would have Been literally 6ft away so it would be quicker going to the car for something than taking her bag off, opening it and getting it 😂

She would normally put her Christmas tree up THIS WEEKEND?!?!?

it’s the 1st week of November. Christmas is 7 WEEKS away! What the duck?!!!!

Reactions: 3
I think she is that bored she’s always looking to the next season 🤣

Is it just me who cannot be doing with those giant, marble look tiled floors in normal houses? Ok if you’ve got a big footballer mansion I still wouldn’t be into it but it’s got its place. In a normal house though it just looks weird and forced to me.

Reactions: 8
I thought it looked like the campsies car park but the car would have Been literally 6ft away so it would be quicker going to the car for something than taking her bag off, opening it and getting it 😂
I would say it is there!

Reactions: 1
The window seat 🤣😭looks not bad then you see the front of it 😭that cheap laminate wood she had on the tv wall why not just cover the whole thing instead of bits and pieces 😭

Reactions: 5
The window seat 🤣😭looks not bad then you see the front of it 😭that cheap laminate wood she had on the tv wall why not just cover the whole thing instead of bits and pieces 😭
It looks awful!! I doubt she paid for the seat paid and reupholstery of the footstool!!

never content is oor ash!!

Good on her for getting the inflatables for the kids. Yes they are tacky but they are so much fun and I bet the kids love them! I've been looking at them for our garden too and after seeing her photos of them I may just go get them 🤣🙄

The carpet looks dodgy too

Reactions: 3
I came here to see the comments on the window seat 😂😂😂 looks horrible. Hate the fabric she’s covered it with as well...very Essex vibes and is that a roller blind up at it??!!! That’s not very luxe 😂😂 nothing matches at all and the laminate floor coating looks rank. Agree if she was going to do it she should have used more expensive materials and just left it white wood with maybe cushions on and got proper blinds or curtains

I came here to see the comments on the window seat 😂😂😂 looks horrible. Hate the fabric she’s covered it with as well...very Essex vibes and is that a roller blind up at it??!!! That’s not very luxe 😂😂 nothing matches at all and the laminate floor coating looks rank. Agree if she was going to do it she should have used more expensive materials and just left it white wood with maybe cushions on and got proper blinds or curtains
What’s wrong with a roller blind?

What’s wrong with a roller blind?
Nothing but I personally wouldn’t think of putting one in a living room- I’ve always had them in kitchens/hallways etc It would probably look fine if her living room was quite minimalist and all clean lines but i think it looks weird with all the velvet and wood and the “luxe” vibe she’s going for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.