Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories from yesterday.... she says that she’s just been on the phone to her MUM and that they were discussing all THEIR plans for the house, what THEY want to do etc - her & her mum....... what’s going on there then? Doesn’t she discuss that kind of thing with her husband, yknow, the person she lives with?!!!!!! I had to watch it a few times to make sure I was hearing it right.

Also what is happening with her teeth?? It looks like she has gaps opening up between them all.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her stories from yesterday.... she says that she’s just been on the phone to her MUM and that they were discussing all THEIR plans for the house, what THEY want to do etc - her & her mum....... what’s going on there then? Doesn’t she discuss that kind of thing with her husband, yknow, the person she lives with?!!!!!! I had to watch it a few times to make sure I was hearing it right.

Also what is happening with her teeth?? It looks like she has gaps opening up between them all.....
Listen to the story before, before she mentions her mum she says they were talking last night and over the last few days. Next story mentions mum, then she goes back to her precious conversation about the house. IMO she is talking about her husband.

I just don't get her.
1. Let's move into a new build and rush to do everything as quickly as possible to keep up with the gram. But...then decide 2 yrs later oh let's make plans to potentially extend. Why not have just waited. 🙄🙄🙄

2. Of all the places to advertise LOO cleaner, over the bath is not a choice, it's not shower gel etc. The floor, even the toilet seat itself or the window sill were better potential choices. Nope Ash chose the bath. 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I just don't get her.
1. Let's move into a new build and rush to do everything as quickly as possible to keep up with the gram. But...then decide 2 yrs later oh let's make plans to potentially extend. Why not have just waited. 🙄🙄🙄

2. Of all the places to advertise LOO cleaner, over the bath is not a choice, it's not shower gel etc. The floor, even the toilet seat itself or the window sill were better potential choices. Nope Ash chose the bath. 🙄
I've never understood why they didn't buy something that was a bit of a "project".

Why on earth do they need to go about knocking down walls in a new build
Is there such a thing as too many walls like she stated last night 😂

Reactions: 1
I've never understood why they didn't buy something that was a bit of a "project".
If I remember correctly they did actually want a project house and put an offer in on one but the sellers backed out or something and they had already sold theres. Think they had to kind of buy somewhere quick, I'm sure she said a new build wasnt really their ideal 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
WTF is her sis in laws post about Emily in Paris!!! Oh my god! Is she supposed to look french? What’s the plastic shirt she’s got on?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope Ash finds her spark again. Covids been tough on everyone. I’d hate to think how much others have struggled because of this. She just doesn’t seem herself.

I know for myself fitting into a wedding dress and ketones is the least of my worries right now. Family first for me.

I hope everyone’s coping with these winter nights & lockdown measures. <3 x

Reactions: 6
Just seen her pal Eilidh has been gifted a pram. If there’s one thing I cannot bleeping stand it’s gifting prams to women who can more than afford them. Then they’ll do a quick “Yeah it’s good and folds and is light” and that’s it. Swanning off with their pram into the sunset leaving more cash to paint your bleeping microwave black or whatever mad pointless plan you’ve got next.

Bump, Birth and Beyond are most likely going to close due to lack of funding. I may be wrong as I’ve not been on social media much but have Ash, Eilidh and Emily in Parkhead aka the sister in law mentioned this? Maybe they have to be fair. Anyway, makes me sick to my stomach and if you’re reading huns no it’s not jealousy. I was privileged enough to buy my own pram and I do see it as a privilege. It’s all take, take, take with these people. Much be nice to be so blinkered that you can take these things without a second thought and not think about passing them on. In fact didn’t Ash try to sell her gifted from on Facebook? Trash.

Sorry this is pure nonsensical ranting I am FUMING

Reactions: 22
Just seen her pal Eilidh has been gifted a pram. If there’s one thing I cannot bleeping stand it’s gifting prams to women who can more than afford them. Then they’ll do a quick “Yeah it’s good and folds and is light” and that’s it. Swanning off with their pram into the sunset leaving more cash to paint your bleeping microwave black or whatever mad pointless plan you’ve got next.

Bump, Birth and Beyond are most likely going to close due to lack of funding. I may be wrong as I’ve not been on social media much but have Ash, Eilidh and Emily in Parkhead aka the sister in law mentioned this? Maybe they have to be fair. Anyway, makes me sick to my stomach and if you’re reading huns no it’s not jealousy. I was privileged enough to buy my own pram and I do see it as a privilege. It’s all take, take, take with these people. Much be nice to be so blinkered that you can take these things without a second thought and not think about passing them on. In fact didn’t Ash try to sell her gifted from on Facebook? Trash.

Sorry this is pure nonsensical ranting I am FUMING
She begged for it a couple of weeks ago. They all have no shame 😏

Reactions: 5
She begged for it a couple of weeks ago. They all have no shame 😏
Exactly this. I messaged another influencer about this today.

"Another gifted item. Seriously. Pandemic aside- on a daily basis there are people who are struggling to feed their children, much less buy furniture for their homes. And once again "influencers" like you are gifted every thing going. Washing machines, wardrobes, etc. You are not the only one but you are part of the cause. Furthermore this really should be labelled AD, but of course it's not"

The influencer in question will probably delete the message and go on her merry way.

The state of her “cleared out” wardrobe and drawers. Still a total mess bursting with clothes. And the cheap snake skin drawers were giving me the fear rammed with bundles of messy lounge wear and jammies!

I know her pal eilidh is far too boring to have a thread here, well I’m guessing so anyway. I’ve just watched her stories today and my god! This women gave up work for this! She’s as dull as dish water, chatting about buying socks for her son! Urghh! What has this world come too. Is this not the kinda conversation you’d have with a pal or your mum as a general chit chat in the normal world?? I can’t believe folk make a living from this shite! Especially someone as boring as her. And it seems ash’s sil is after some of the action too. Boring chat the day with her fake Glasgow uni accent! Do these folk have no pals to chat to about general everyday stuff?? Urghh why do I watch these people! Haha

Reactions: 13
I know her pal eilidh is far too boring to have a thread here, well I’m guessing so anyway. I’ve just watched her stories today and my god! This women gave up work for this! She’s as dull as dish water, chatting about buying socks for her son! Urghh! What has this world come too. Is this not the kinda conversation you’d have with a pal or your mum as a general chit chat in the normal world?? I can’t believe folk make a living from this shite! Especially someone as boring as her. And it seems ash’s sil is after some of the action too. Boring chat the day with her fake Glasgow uni accent! Do these folk have no pals to chat to about general everyday stuff?? Urghh why do I watch these people! Haha
She's got a thread
Eilidh Wells or maisy meow

Reactions: 2

I actually cannot take my eyes of her teeth in her vlogs. Can’t hear a word she is saying, what the vlog is about.....just keep staring at her mouth and those teeth. They are like something out of a Pixar animated movie 😂😂

• Haha
Just catching up tell me ash is not talking about knocking walls down in a new build 😭🤣honestly this is just getting ridiculous she has definitely got some sort of issues she is never happy , all summer pc plum has been hammering away and building something a think they both have lost the plot and are clearly hammering the bevy out the shack bar 24/7 this behaviour is bizzare its new build ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

.The sister in law is actually getting worse by the day honestly loves herself its ripping out her the latest makeup video but ? honestly hen get a grip of your self , thinks shes britains next top model🤣and the beach waves dont even start me🤣 give it up please your a growen woman not a 20 yearold 😭

How pissed of does wee Charlie look dressed up as one of Ash's props for Halloween let the boy be a bloody superhero or something he wants ro be 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.