Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah someone get up that house pronto. It’s like a shapeshifter has come and Ash is trapped inside her. That’s not the same person. Is she blocked up or something?! That’s the weirdest tit I’ve ever seen! Dental work or a heavy duty cold...although I’m sure we would have heard her talk about both.

Reactions: 8
Nah someone get up that house pronto. It’s like a shapeshifter has come and Ash is trapped inside her. That’s not the same person. Is she blocked up or something?! That’s the weirdest tit I’ve ever seen! Dental work or a heavy duty cold...although I’m sure we would have heard her talk about both.
“A shapeshifter”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

too funny!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Had to rewatch that video. I’m still “wtf” the second time around....when she suggests that the dinosaur cake sprinkles would be a good idea as a present....Ash hen what you smoking?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do people actually look at her boring, mundane, average lifestyle and think. Ya know what hun - thanks for that. I can have a little bit of Ash sparkle in my life too if I follow your recommendations...

I think not.

Those fillers have messed up her face. She should get them dissolved pronto.

Reactions: 4
Why are they dressed like that to go to a working muddy farm to pick pumpkins 😩
Why can’t they go in their waterproofs or old leggings/joggies

Reactions: 7
Why are they dressed like that to go to a working muddy farm to pick pumpkins 😩
Why can’t they go in their waterproofs or old leggings/joggies
Because it’s not about the kids having fun, it’s unfortunately about content for the gram so they need to fit into her instagram account aesthetic.

I think someone said the pumpkin patch visit was gifted? Might be wrong but if it was then it’s defo about that content and nothing else.

Reactions: 6
Just watching the poundland haul - omfg it's Michael Jackson. She has 100% gone too far with the botox. And has she maybe edited the sound to make her voice deeper?
I didn’t realise how much she’d had done. It’s a shame she’s such a pretty young girl and now she’s got that puffy face women in their late 40s get from too much filler and Botox.
Not knocking the Botox and filler one bit, I’m partial to a tweak here and there but I (and my aesthetics nurse) know when to call it a day x

Reactions: 6
Just watching the poundland haul - omfg it's Michael Jackson. She has 100% gone too far with the botox. And has she maybe edited the sound to make her voice deeper?
I think she looks so different! Still beautiful but I think she was younger & skinner before and that has changed her face but I think all the ‘work’ makes her look older too

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m in the minority but I don’t think she was ever particularly attractive or striking. She was just a fairly average looking young girl. She has completely ruined her face now though.
I agree. I think the difference back then was her attitude and the fact she was more relatable.
The issue with her and other more high profile so called influencers, is they have allowed the social media platform and their following “fan base” to over inflate their egos. In addition where they have children, some are utilising them for their own monetary gain, overexposing them on social platforms at a very your age.

Reactions: 12
Defos filmed that video after a gin or two lmao. For the first time I've actually seen her seem uninterested in even what she's saying.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.