Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the football to come on and saw Jonny Hayes doing an interview. He said he’s really missing big Mama now he’s up in Aberdeen. No one is luxe enough to be friends with and his new neighbours only have one colour on their living room wall plus curtains on the actual windows not the walls. Think he’s regretting the move.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still a size 12 I see ....

wish she would just be honest! Would probably be more likeable instead of talking shite and hiding labels!
Honestly she looks like she's a size 18

The other thing is witb her eyebrows is that with the trend they arent supposed to look like that. They are supposed to be fluffed up and trimmed down to the correct size. Not just brushed up and glued to forehead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Waiting for the football to come on and saw Jonny Hayes doing an interview. He said he’s really missing big Mama now he’s up in Aberdeen. No one is luxe enough to be friends with and his new neighbours only have one colour on their living room wall plus curtains on the actual windows not the walls. Think he’s regretting the move.
He could send The Meldrum's a wee message if he's desperate for new pals .
A visit to the murder mansion "" blue lounge "" that doesn't even have any curtains .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 I’ve always wondered how they knew each other. Now it makes sense his wife is the hairdresser

😂😂😂 I’ve always wondered how they knew each other. Now it makes sense his wife is the hairdresser
yeah from what I know, they live in the same street. Although I’m unsure if the Hayes have uprooted to Aberdeen or not following him leaving Celtic

Erm she gonna wash with that bleach or clean her ring hole with it 🤣🤣🤣 this add is very confusing 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ash hen, get out the bath! And for gods sake don’t wash yourself with the bleach!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sitting in the bath will toilet cleaner 🙄 such a glamorous life, eh Ash? She’s even dragged her ring light in to “shoot” her advert. Such a riddy. Makes me so proud to have worked hard to get a real job where I don’t have to pretend to care about the bleach I squirt down the loo while I sit in the bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sitting in the bath will toilet cleaner 🙄 such a glamorous life, eh Ash? She’s even dragged her ring light in to “shoot” her advert. Such a riddy. Makes me so proud to have worked hard to get a real job where I don’t have to pretend to care about the bleach I squirt down the loo while I sit in the bath.
I was wondering if anyone else would notice the ring light 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The video on youtube has actually been filmed with her sitting in the tub - i mean is it really worth doing that to yourself?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s not just the ad in the bath - it’s an effin’ video!!!! What the HELL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Still a size 12 I see ....

wish she would just be honest! Would probably be more likeable instead of talking shite and hiding labels!
To be fair, it's just not the most flattering picture/angle. But she's still no size 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Feck me she’s going for it with the ads ain’t she? I was sooooo sad seeing that pic of Ella in her school uniform. That’s a special moment which I think should be kept for the day she starts school. But not ash, sold her soul for a #matalan ad. Just so grim

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Where is mummy? Oh she’s in the bath darling filming herself for her YouTube channel...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.