Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair though, at least ash was at one time likeable and has got talent for things...
Meldrums always been a bore with nothing going for her other than being so teeny tiny 😂 god knows how she got the following she had!

(I really can't abide Meldrum...incase you can't tell😂)
If Ash didn’t behave like such a space cadet she’d still be that likeable, down to earth, West coast mum she was. Not an old before her time, grotty snob. At least Ash cleans her home.

Love that whichever thread I go to Meldrum is getting ripped though 😂

Reactions: 7
Noticed the bath post has 2 comments, her interaction from 60k is shocking don't no why any company would want her

Sitting in the bath like the queen of sheba advertising bog tablets ive seen it all now 🤣🤣Ithought the beans were bad this is a whole new level people will be popping them in their baths like bath bombs thinking its something new because of ashes misleading advert , boom goes another deal with that company 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the video has been deleted? There is nothing on her stories from in the bath, and only one photo on "the grid" now...

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand 2 things

1) why she thought that video was a good idea? The concept had nothing to do with product.

2) who on earth from the AD side of this watched this video and thought yep, this perfect to advertise our product and ok’d the video?

Reactions: 9
I can still see it.

I don’t believe she only has 9 comments on the video!?

Reactions: 1
you know you've made it as an influencer when you're sat in your bath, trying to cover your (pretend) "size 12" figure with bubbles that look like fairy liquid should be sponsoring the video whilst holding toilet cleaning products and pretending to be thrilled about the whole thing 😂 :poop::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
you know you've made it as an influencer when you're sat in your bath, trying to cover your (pretend) "size 12" figure with bubbles that look like fairy liquid should be sponsoring the video whilst holding toilet cleaning products and pretending to be thrilled about the whole thing 😂 :poop::rolleyes:
Charlotte Taylor is sitting on her loo for her Bloo advert! This is an actual quote from her: 'I'm currently sat on the loo, lid down, don't worry...' 🤪😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I’m laughing at the Matalan “haul” of school uniform , a thicker sole for winter wtf 🤣🤣surely a boot would be better

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ash has got the cheek to put wellies on Ella playing in her #gifted mud kitchen when the rest of her outfit looks like she’s done up for cocktails with the girls in Ashton Lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Their garden is so full of stuff they've had to put the #gifted kitchen UNDER the climbing frame! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
As if those kids are going to be allowed to use that mud kitchen properly. She won’t want mud getting on her fake grass or the kid’s clothes. Such a stupid idea of the company gifting it to the family who aren’t allowed to get muddy.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sitting in the bath like the queen of sheba advertising bog tablets ive seen it all now 🤣🤣Ithought the beans were bad this is a whole new level people will be popping them in their baths like bath bombs thinking its something new because of ashes misleading advert , boom goes another deal with that company 🤣🤣
Lol my man says queen sheeba.
That ad is dire.
Used to like ash a long time ago.

Her many home improvements to a brand new house are confusing

Reactions: 2
Lol my man says queen sheeba.
That ad is dire.
Used to like ash a long time ago.

Her many home improvements to a brand new house are confusing
Why is everyone panelling their house?? Her pal Eilidh is doing it as well, painting doors black too which I don’t understand at all 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I watched some of her old videos the other day, YouTube randomly suggested a DITL video after wee Charlie was born, and she was so different! Actually really relatable and down to earth. I would much rather she posted things like that again, and I’d maybe watch it. Don’t remember the last time I watched any of her recent YouTube videos

Reactions: 6
Yeah I used to watch her back when Charlie was born! She would be out shopping and struggling with the pram and that. Now that’s relatable

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.