Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she do that to another mum. I can totally see Ash going pure rag giving it ten to the dozen like the wee gobshite she is cause someone said big E’s cheerleading Pom Poms were tit and out of sync 😂

Don’t know about anyone else but I’m dying to see the way she send Ella to her first day of school. She will be sent in like a made up porcelain doll no doubt 🙄
As a p1 teacher, I’d love to see her face when she picks Ella up after her first day. Girls always come in with cute wee hair bobbles, hair bands and clasps, but the second they’re in the classroom they get ripped off and covered in paint 😂🤞

Reactions: 6
As a p1 teacher, I’d love to see her face when she picks Ella up after her first day. Girls always come in with cute wee hair bobbles, hair bands and clasps, but the second they’re in the classroom they get ripped off and covered in paint 😂🤞
I think Ella is so used to be pristine she will probably leave as she went in! Which is very sad even when they are playing she never seems to get dirty/messy!

Reactions: 2
If Ella is as “scatty” and forgetful as Ash claims, she is going to be Ragin when she loses that expensive purse, water bottle, gym back and lunch bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
DEA487F6-25A0-4F52-8175-F078FB26D07D.png

Looks like she is being gifted the same mud kitchen as Eilidh was for the boys - this company have gifted so many kitchens since they opened. I don’t understand how they can make any money!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
View attachment 193587

Looks like she is being gifted the same mud kitchen as Eilidh was for the boys - this company have gifted so many kitchens since they opened. I don’t understand how they can make any money!
Emmm, correct punctuation would be nice. All for outside learning, but using and showing correct spelling and punctuation also helps children to learn - especially on their own play things 🤷🏼‍♀️

(Checks own spelling and punctuation 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely she’s not going to let her weans be like actual weans and play with mud?! 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Spotted Big Mama up at a country park today. To be truthful, she looked lovely, if a bit dolled up for a walk. She was smiley and friendly as she walked past.

Reactions: 4
Those mud kitchens are extortionate, probably so they can make up the money they lose from gifting so many of them to influencers. The little people have to then pay a small fortune!

Reactions: 3
Those mud kitchens are extortionate, probably so they can make up the money they lose from gifting so many of them to influencers. The little people have to then pay a small fortune!
Plus I don’t think I’ve seen any with actual mud in it yet 🙈

I don’t get the blended Cheerios thing. It’s either saying don’t eat the sand or letting them eat the sand then saying see I told you it was bogging

Reactions: 1
I don’t get the blended Cheerios thing. It’s either saying don’t eat the sand or letting them eat the sand then saying see I told you it was bogging
Surely it gets sticky too! Just buy the kids play sand and supervise them so they don't eat it, I'd say it isn't rocket science but when you watch the world through your phone it is actually difficult!

Reactions: 1
Plus I don’t think I’ve seen any with actual mud in it yet 🙈
My kids have got a mud kitchen (made from wooden pallets...sadly not #gifted) and it is full of mud...and slugs 🤢 Can’t see Ash being up for that!

• Haha
I had a look at her page this is first time I’ve saw her and I feel a bit bad for her she seems a bit insecure and body conscious , a bit dull and grey I like a more unique style and her kids are dressed like mini adults but she seems nice enough and is very pretty . She seems just like a bored unsure mum trying to pass the time .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.