Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an embarrassment she is in that bath - those poor kids are going to get the piss ripped out them when they are older and their pals find videos of their mum, sitting in the bath with toilet cleaner.
There is no way Ella will be wearing much of that Matalan uniform to school, Ash is far too much of a snob. She will be kitted out in the fancy shoes etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What an embarrassment she is in that bath - those poor kids are going to get the piss ripped out them when they are older and their pals find videos of their mum, sitting in the bath with toilet cleaner.
There is no way Ella will be wearing much of that Matalan uniform to school, Ash is far too much of a snob. She will be kitted out in the fancy shoes etc.
I’m lost for words!! What is the need

I’m lost for words!! What is the need could she not have just sat in a chair.

Reactions: 6
I could see if she was advertising bubble bath but to be actually lying in the
bath 🛁 advertising toilet 🚽 cleaner :unsure: :unsure:
Your always on about people's negativity , trolling , being unkind yet you're the 1 that puts inappropriate tit on your channel .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
These instafloggers will do anything for a few quid. I can’t bare to watch the video, does she explain why she is lying in the bath talking about cleaning a toilet?

These instafloggers will do anything for a few quid. I can’t bare to watch the video, does she explain why she is lying in the bath talking about cleaning a toilet?

Reactions: 5

She says it’s the only quiet space in the house 🤣

• Haha
Nooooo that video with wee Ella is too sad!!! Obviously your maw makes you try on the uniform there and then (was always BHS for me 🤣) but your first picture of you all done up that comes on your first day!!! It’s tradition!!! Not for your maws instagram ads!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Nooooo that video with wee Ella is too sad!!! Obviously your maw makes you try on the uniform there and then (was always BHS for me 🤣) but your first picture of you all done up that comes on your first day!!! It’s tradition!!! Not for your maws instagram ads!
That uniform video is so bad - poor wee Ella is just getting used to make £££ for big Mama ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why not sit on the closed toilet lid, legs crossed advertising it, the concept of being in the bath haha don't get it

The bath post, I came here especially to hear the collective WTF, as everyone else on her page is just licking her arse and not saying what surely everyone is thinking?!

Reactions: 9
I just watched one of her old vlogs from when she was in her old house. I honestly cant believe how much she has changed in every way. Its actually quite sad. The old Ash was so much more relatable

Reactions: 15
I just watched one of her old vlogs from when she was in her old house. I honestly cant believe how much she has changed in every way. Its actually quite sad. The old Ash was so much more relatable
She bought that detached house and somehow ended up detached from reality 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same as Meldrum

Reactions: 7
Same as Meldrum
To be fair though, at least ash was at one time likeable and has got talent for things...
Meldrums always been a bore with nothing going for her other than being so teeny tiny 😂 god knows how she got the following she had!

(I really can't abide Meldrum...incase you can't tell😂)

Reactions: 16
Why is she promoting toilet bowl cleaner by sitting in the bath?! Makes absolutely no sense!!!! You clean your toilet with it - you don’t add it to the bath and have a relaxing soak with it!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.