Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Asks for her followers recommendations, 99% of them say Smiggle, big Mama buys something else. Why even bother asking advice? She had probably already ordered the one she, not Ella, wanted. Ella will be gutted when all the kids have their Smiggle stuff and she has something her Mum can take pics of on Insta.

I remember Ash advertising Deichman shoes on Instagram a few months back saying she can’t wait till Ella can wear the £20 shoes to school. As if Ella will be wearing n anything but Lelli Kelli
What makes her think there won't be several kids with the same bag in Ella's class? Is she so arrogant she thinks Cath Kidston is exclusive/limited edition and only big time Insta beggars can afford one? She's in for a rude awakening, they're just as popular as Smiggle!

Reactions: 22

KC28

I watched her primark haul, and its the first time I have watched any of her YouTube stuff. I now see what everyone has been saying previously, I dont understand why she repeatedly kept making the point about why she chose something in a large or xl or stating that she went a couple of sizes up from her normal size and then when she tried them on they fitted lovely! It really made me feel ashamed to admit that the sizes she was making excuses for are the size that I wear, I shouldn't be feeling like that after watching a "wholesome" mummy blogger.
I dont quite think she understands how she comes across 🤷🏻‍♀️

Citygirlgonecountry

The Fabletics try on hasnt done the brand any justice. Despite her constantly saying how comfy it is, she looks anything but. Everything looks tight and squashed and restrictive. If she'd either size up or - shock horror - wear her actual size, it would all look a lot better. The grey sports bra/crop top thing, one of her boobs is literally hanging out the side of it. And when she turns to show the back of things you can see at the sides and backs everything is buldging out. In no way am I saying there is anything wrong with her figure, but shes not wearing the right size of clothes. Im an 18 and in some things, ie stretchy activewear, I could probably shoehorn myself into a 14. But I will look far better if I just wear the 18 that properly fits! She would appeal to someone like me, who is a bit bigger, if she was just honest!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
did four different pages of her interiors magazine get stuck together when she was browsing for inspiration :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SwimBun

Just been watching Ash's Insta stories 😱
Did anyone notice the wood effect/panels she has added to the bottom of the new window seat. If you look at her story it gives a glimpse of the wall behind her tv it looks like she is cladding that wall in the same wood effect panels as the new window seat. So now in 1 room she has
Huge couch
Chunky table
Crematorium curtains
Wood effect window seat.
Crazy wall paper
The 2am Wood panelling
Neutral carpet
Lots of mismatched curtains
A range of light fittings non of which match
Wood effect tv wall
Huge tv

I'm scared of that room 😱🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

too anything

I bumped into her and the kids coming out cinema and they were acting so rude and misbehaving. I giggled I have a 4 year old and always looked up to her in a way of having such a perfect life but it is anything but .. shouting at them to get off stuff and them just not listening 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Popper

VIP Member
A back to school street party 😳 with a wee DJ in a tent and everything. She’s such a chav. I’m so embarrassed for her. Who even has a street party coz your child is starting school, get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BR006

This infuriated me 😡😡 I have pernicious anaemia and get B12 injections every 12 weeks from the dr. These beauty places selling them for a fortune really rile me up! You will have zero benefit of them if you aren’t deficient! It’s a water soluble vitamin so technically you will be peeing out your £40 or whatever crazy price you paid!! It’s an absolute farce and these “influencers” should not be promoting this!!!

• Wow
  • Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Hopefully she can do what every other influencer has failed to do......take on the well meaning, genuine constructive criticism.
Of course no one will like reading what's said on Tattle, but there is a lot that can be taken from it to improve her life and her career.
*She can strip back her channel, look at some of her early content where she was a relatable mum, be down to earth and less materialistic.
*stop dressing the kids like they're on a photoshoot, and Ella like she shops at Topshop! If that's the style she genuinely prefers to wear then so be it, but accept and understand it makes many people uncomfortable seeing a little girl dressed up, trained on photo editing etc. Either don't show it on your page or encourage age appropriate clothes and activities
*be honest about your size. This could be a HUGE marketing tool for her channel, especially after lockdown. So many women struggle with their weight/body image especially after having children. Why not make a whole load of innovative content looking at the difference of shop sizes, finding how to dress for your shape etc, all while accepting she isn't size 12. Acknowledge that there is pressure for a certain aesthetic on social media. Followers don't want perfection, we have that with Hollywood stars. They want someone that's their friend, that nice mum at the school gates who will tell you where to buy jeans to flatter your size 16 bum, rather than pressure you to pretend you're a 12!
*be ethical with aff links/ads. No one minds them, but be honest about them and tag them properly.
Sure theres plenty more suggestions for improvement, all of which will only see her grow her channels and see higher engagement.

Or will she just be another whinging influencer crying troll for sympathy and views 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart

theweemum

I was looking at old photos of the living room and it looked SO much better just plain. It was really bright and airy, and looked so much cosier. That feature wall in the living room is one of the worst things I've ever seen. It really really needs to go

Attachments

• Heart

Mamakarma

This is when so called “influencers” are really dangerous. She is promoting an injection when she has zero qualifications in the medical profession. She has no idea if people who will follow her like sheep 🐑 buy into this without knowing
-in the first instance are they are deficient in this vitamin
-will the impact of the injection hide other more serious symptoms/illness
-will the injection have a counter effect on other prescription drugs that they are on

Lets go back to zero medical qualifications......she has zero f#&king brains. In it for the money and the freebies Ash, you don’t give two 💩 about your following. Total disgrace.

The panelling doesn’t match her living room at all? Panelling with that wild wall paper is just a total NO?!
Her old house was so much better put together , she’s trying to hard now to fit every trend in one place and it’s becoming a total mix match

Popper

VIP Member
What an embarrassment she is in that bath - those poor kids are going to get the piss ripped out them when they are older and their pals find videos of their mum, sitting in the bath with toilet cleaner.
There is no way Ella will be wearing much of that Matalan uniform to school, Ash is far too much of a snob. She will be kitted out in the fancy shoes etc.

• Haha

Awhenny

VIP Member
Im so confused by that room🤦‍♀️. 4 walls, each with a different "feature" including final journey curtains. Huh? You live in a new build hun, there is a limit to what kind of "look" you can achieve. Whole new meaning to fifty shades of "luxe" grey🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Just catching up & can't believe the stupidity of this fanny & not even acknowledging it, sneaky cow 😡

This is why Tattle is great - I completely missed that so if I hadn't read here I'd be none the wiser but well done people of Tattle for standing up for what is right & outing the arseholes 👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18