Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the stuff that's she's put behind the TV, think it looks quite nice on its own but not a chance on earth will it fit in with the awful wallpaper, panelling and the curtains on the wall (why anyone would hang curtains on a wall I do not know!)

Reactions: 8
The house she’s in is one of Dawns smallest 4 beds, they’re tiny. We looked at them in a new development recently and would not have been able to make it work as a family if 4. They’re under £250k where we looked but probably same house is dearer where she lives. No way I’d have payed nearly £300k for it!

Reactions: 4
So a full scale storm on one wall, panelling/lampshades/prints on another, laminate flooring and a tv on another and wall curtains and a big lump of a window seat on the last. And also the massive crushed velvet sofa. Is she actually crazy? This just goes to show she has no style at all. Her goal was to make her living room brighter and appear bigger so she adds all this tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
did four different pages of her interiors magazine get stuck together when she was browsing for inspiration :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's like she looked at the room and thought how much could I duck it up and went with it. It looks awful. Why would anyone put wood flooring on a bloody wall?! And the awful DIY panelling that just every influencer and their mum has to have. It's embarrassing. I would be embarrassed to show that to the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That living room looks like when you go to Ikea and they have loads of different wallpapers/floor coverings together on the wall so you can browse them all...!

it’s horrific!!!!!!!! It’s like a chavtastic interiors magazine threw up all over the walls!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That panelling behind the TV looks like the wall panelling in my local Chinese takeaway. Go on Ash get some parlour palm and a menu up on the wall 😂

Oh shock horror she rushed to IKEA to buy Charlie a new daybed just because Eilidh bought her kid a new bed. Ash your actually pathetic! Like the girls at school copying one another.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Dying at ‘final journey curtains’.
Cannot believe her husband is going along with all of this nonsense in the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
971F6F53-EB3C-4EEC-BEA4-BC48D978C482.png

The panelling isn’t even the full wall 🥴

Plus it’s brown wood with that migraine of a grey storm on the other wall and then an almost black covering to the window seat 😣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh dear, someone needs to sit her down. That living room was lovely when she first moved in. The crushed velvet sofa doesn't go with the traditional panelling, the wallpaper doesn't go with, well, anything, and the modern wooden panelling behind the telly might have been nice when she first moved in with neutral colours on the other walls but it does not go with panelling, marbled wallpaper and a velvet sofa. I feel like she's confused about what she wants and instead of taking a step back and thinking on it for a while she's just went in full steam and there's no stopping her now. She's ruined that room. Why spend £300 k on a house and then start doing major decor by yourself?? I mean yeah a bit of diy but come on, fur coat and no knickers comes to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ash hun, Less. Is. More. 😂😂😂

The window seat looks like the coffin behind the crematorium curtains!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Plus the marble coffee table that i just think wee charlie is going to crack his chin on.

Reactions: 1
8C050EC7-925D-43BB-9DFE-E216F80DB339.png

And after everything about her in the press this week she is using Jess Glynne over her videos 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I thought she painted all of the doors in her house black ... was that just the upstairs ?

Just caught up on the decorating saga, my god it looks like a 5 year old has decorated a Sims house with the most random walls they could find.

Hopefully her family knocks some sense in to her when they can get in the house and see what she's done, it looks a mess! I dread to think the amount of money she's wasted on all of the 'improvements'...

• Haha
Just been watching Ash's Insta stories 😱
Did anyone notice the wood effect/panels she has added to the bottom of the new window seat. If you look at her story it gives a glimpse of the wall behind her tv it looks like she is cladding that wall in the same wood effect panels as the new window seat. So now in 1 room she has
Huge couch
Chunky table
Crematorium curtains
Wood effect window seat.
Crazy wall paper
The 2am Wood panelling
Neutral carpet
Lots of mismatched curtains
A range of light fittings non of which match
Wood effect tv wall
Huge tv

I'm scared of that room 😱🤪
And you missed out the 3095848499668584 colour schemes 😂😂😂 I have sore eyes just looking at it

Reactions: 4
Oh my head! The point of a feature wall is that it is the main feature and not a mish mash of 4 different styles. None of it flows or matches!
It looks like she's made 4 panels for mood boards and then glued them together as a box for the room, it's a shambles. And worst still its not even making use of things thats gifted, they're buying this shite!

The wooden wall looks like old fashioned tongue and groove, will it match the wooden floor they plan to lay or clash?
The less said about the co-op funeral parlour type curtains on the other wall the better.
The storm wall paper is chavtastic, no wonder she gets migraines
And the panelling is just odd. Why have a lamp in one and a modern cheap frame in the other?

I honestly wonder if she's seen 4 different influencers decorating and copied them, one on each wall.

It's absolutely hideous!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fra if you’re reading I think Ash has had a stroke. Can you come home immediately? Kids are fine, they’ve been given 68 bags of marshmallows and an optic of hot chocolate, but your wife is wrecking the joint and she’s very confused.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.