Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weebee

Where is mummy? Oh she’s in the bath darling filming herself for her YouTube channel...

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
😂😂😂 I’ve always wondered how they knew each other. Now it makes sense his wife is the hairdresser
yeah from what I know, they live in the same street. Although I’m unsure if the Hayes have uprooted to Aberdeen or not following him leaving Celtic

Trey93

Did she say she was 14 & a half stone??
I used to be 14 & a half stone a few years ago when I had PND. I wouldn’t have got a size 12 over my ankle back then and I think I’m about the same height as Ash.
I’m 12 and a half stone now and a 12 if I’m very lucky. Shes at it.

Emoji

Chatty Member
I heard that it was because of the videos Ash done about their old house. It was his Nan’s and she made it out like they had bought it and got on property ladder etc. But who knows.
Wow, really. I remember watching a video of hers about how she got on the property ladder. She said her dad owned a flat her and Fraser moved into. She said they bought it off him then bought the house in Bishopbriggs and did that up.

On the first thread there were posters who said it was to do with Christmas presents. Ash wanted all the kids Gifts to be from Santa. Sounded to me a petty thing to fall out over.

totally agree on her SIL shes about as enjoyable as nails down a chalkboard !! They are engaged but not married however i think shes annoyed at this ! she has previously posted stories on various occasions about how they still aint married yet and how hopefully one day it will be her time
What’s the sister in laws Instagram? 👃

Bernie

Chatty Member
This is the best one I think, but can I suggest removing the "big"? It makes it sound like body shaming (which I absolutely know we're not doing, but it could fuel that rhetoric from Ash and her sheep).
If you know how to create new thread or anyone else that does feel free to adjust or add

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Watching Ella swing on the monkey bars made me feel so uneasy! I can see their feet getting caught in the swings. An accident waiting to happen there

theweemum

Apologies, I’ve just realised it’s because I’ve reported it so instagram automatically removes it from what I can see. Silly me! Can’t believe she has left it up
Ahh yeah! At first i thought that she had only done it for a joke, coz who would actually do that....but surely if it was a joke she would have written on the photo somewhere if it was a joke?! Surely?!

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
I used to really enjoy her videos and stories but recently she's been so repetitive im hoping with more time she will get back to better videos!