Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she is setting up her phone in the shelves of Ikea while she trolley surfs and posts that to her grid 🤦🏼‍♀️
These shop visits should just be in and out, no getting content for the gram

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand the urgency behind all
of these changes. Why can’t she just order the foam she needs online rather than yet again going to the shops unnecessarily - we are still in the middle of a pandemic

Reactions: 6
She’s a joke, playing about in ikea buying more tit to clutter her living room with. All the tit she’s cramming in is a total mess - surely it won’t be long till she realises and gets PC Fra to rip the stormy wallpaper.

Also cannot stand that comment “the kids were so good for their Daddy”. I’m sure when she is alone with the kids, Fra doesn’t return and comment how they have been good for her. He is obviously one of those Dads that aren’t used to being alone with his kids and prob needs instructions when she goes out.

Reactions: 10
Just noticed her recent grid post with the cushions. Looks like a b&m stock room 😂

She mentioned on it that she’s keeping the feature wallpaper up.

I give it a week and PC Fra will be up steaming till 2am and not from sitting at the Pallet bar out the back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SHE PUT CURTAINS ON THE WALL. CURTAINS ON THE bleeping WALL. Oh Ash.

I feel like she’s morphed into someone who’s all wrong. She could have been so relatable to so many of us. Young Glasgow mum, couple of kids, a lot of us as similar. It’s all just keeping up with the Joneses with her and it’s all cheap as duck. Those cushions. They’re for a teenage girls bed. The panelling because of course. Has to have it. The black doors. It’s cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been reading this thread for a while but haven’t commented before, but I spent ages looking at the picture of the curtains trying to work out why they looked weird... it’s because they’re on the wall 😂😂😂 why has she done that??? Don’t understand what she’s doing to that house. The panelling in the living room looks awful, and that wallpaper 🤢 the black doors look much better in Eilidh’s house. Really don’t understand these instagrammers copying each other though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest grid post! The wallpaper and panelling are two opposite styles?! It’s like she needs to copy and do everything even if it doesn’t work. Black doors, panelling, change out the carpet, hallway panelling 🤦🏼‍♀️ Imagine trying to re-sell that new build!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have never heard of curtains on a wall...with good reason!!! I cannot get the image of a crematorium out of my head🙈😀. Not sure that is the image she was going for🤣🤣

• Haha
I may be wrong, but surely Charlie shouldn't be wearing a mask due to his asthma? I dont know where I've read or heard it, but people with asthma are exempt from wearing masks? Like I said, I may be wrong. But under 5s dont have to wear them anyway... especially in the family car. Shes a dough ball "charlie wore one on the way home from hospital" shes an actual fanny lol
No your right read it earlier under fives and people with breathing problems are a exempt.

Reactions: 3
I have never heard of curtains on a wall...with good reason!!! I cannot get the image of a crematorium out of my head🙈😀. Not sure that is the image she was going for🤣🤣
What is the point in leaving the curtains up attached to the wall. She can’t pull them due to the shape of the window, so they are just hanging there.....attached to the wall, doing sweet FA.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She definitely ain’t no size 12 while fannying about in ikea, swinging on trollies 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my good golly god. The curtains. I can’t 😂😂 who puts curtains on their wall? The wall?? THE WALL!!

• Haha
She needs to sit down at her shack bar and chill the feck out🤣😭im exhausted watching it all
the living room is a mismatch traditional look on the window wall and side wall and a couple of dodgy wall lights , then modern look on the back wall , make your mind up what look you are going for , dont even start me on the window box and the curtains 🤣the black doors also why are her and elidth only painting upstairs doors dont get that either🤔totally bizarre 😭just watched her in ikea swinging about on trolleyslike a half wit in the middle of a pandemic picking up more mismatched items and begging for foam urgently 😭hope shes not puting that lamp in her living room 🤣its all abit mad to be honest and sad that growen woman all compete on instagram ash the sister in law and elidth are definitely in competition and so far elidh is winning she is the most relatable!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand the urgency behind all
of these changes. Why can’t she just order the foam she needs online rather than yet again going to the shops unnecessarily - we are still in the middle of a pandemic
Aye but she needs to beat Eilidh to it. What she doesn’t realise is Eilidh is miles better at interior design and slow and steady wins the race. I’d much rather watch her mate take her time than watch big Ash freewheel it down the aisle of IKEA chucking a load of care home finishing touches to her trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ash.....
Take the curtains down, they do not belong on the wall 😂😂 Jesus Christ
If u want the window bench fine but get rid of the curtains , they don’t exactly help the “brightening” of the room .
And also get those cushions to duck 😂😂 u have zero idea how to style interiors at least when you buy the cushions make sure some of them match. It’s like the big metal bin at IKEA she’s just pulled 10 random cushions and thrown them together

• Haha
I was looking at old photos of the living room and it looked SO much better just plain. It was really bright and airy, and looked so much cosier. That feature wall in the living room is one of the worst things I've ever seen. It really really needs to go

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ewww the cushions look preloved and flat 🥴 Not to mention the chavvy crushed velvet. There’s no transforming this house into the country manor she seems to fancy herself owning with that sofa as centrepiece 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.