Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justlurkingaround

Hahaha i have just seen the last post about how she didnt want Ella to have a smiggle bag as all her wee friends will have the same and Ella would take the wrong bag , Ash hun .. why you always lyinggg?! That is 100% not the reason you wouldnt allow it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Popper

VIP Member
Stop with the blatant hints for a climbing frame for the garden to be gifted Ash, such bad taste.

Also bad taste to come on to instagram with your “problems” of not being able to buy one to fit your garden that you designed to fit your oh so important aesthetic rather than it being suitable for kids. People can’t afford to eat right now, and she is bleating on about her struggles to source a fuckin climbing frame which would cost over a grand. Keep that in mind Ash.

• Angry
  • Heart

Cat789

Despite the recommendations she obviously went with the school bag she choose and not Ella, a bright sparkly smiggle bag wouldn’t look great on her grid would it! Justifying the Cath Kidson bag by claiming she doesn’t want Ella to have the same bag as one of her friends. What a shame not letting your child pick her first school bag, I remember choosing a bag ever year was my favourite part of the new uniform shopping!!

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Exactly this!
Was she dolled up in a ridiculous outfit?
Did you get her autograph? Canny believe you were near such a big star 😱
Her outfit wasn’t too ridiculous for once but far too small as per usual. Busting out a dress with a coat over it. She obviously had on the Gucci trainers and bag to show how rich she is even though her arms were full of primark goodies.

• Haha
  • Sick

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
I know it’s a bit nit-picky but it also grates on me how she’s describes the clothes- “look at the neck on this...it’s soooo lovely....it actually reminds me of the sort of thing u see in Zara”.....it’s a white v neck T-shirt 😂😂😂 it’s the sort of thing u see everywhere 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Calmasyoulike

In the race to beat Eilidh to it big fun Ash has had poor Fra up until 2am doing that panelling and it looks god awful!! Ash you do know it’s a 4 bed hoose in Torrance you live not the Palace of Versailles 😂 When are the low level chandeliers going in 🙄

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Waiting for the football to come on and saw Jonny Hayes doing an interview. He said he’s really missing big Mama now he’s up in Aberdeen. No one is luxe enough to be friends with and his new neighbours only have one colour on their living room wall plus curtains on the actual windows not the walls. Think he’s regretting the move.

• Haha

Bernie

Chatty Member
I could see if she was advertising bubble bath but to be actually lying in the
bath 🛁 advertising toilet 🚽 cleaner :unsure: :unsure:
Your always on about people's negativity , trolling , being unkind yet you're the 1 that puts inappropriate shit on your channel .

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
That living room looks like when you go to Ikea and they have loads of different wallpapers/floor coverings together on the wall so you can browse them all...!

it’s horrific!!!!!!!! It’s like a chavtastic interiors magazine threw up all over the walls!!!!!

• Haha

weebee

I’m not really comfortable talking about her kids as they don’t have a choice at all in what Ash decides to show of them. All I can say is that I can’t believe how much her channel has changed over the years. I used to enjoy watching her down to earth mum routines and hauls. However, to watch the older videos compared to what she posts nowadays, it’s like night and day. Unfortunately she’s became so far removed from normal and is all about posting what fits her online profile. Do you think any of her viewers, or herself back in the day for that matter, would be spending upwards of £100 for a dress for a 5 year olds birthday that is actually from a bridal store? Get a grip Ash.

I used to enjoy her channel as I enjoyed seeing someone local I could relate to but it’s not the same anymore. There’s nothing real about her instagram or YouTube anymore, all decisions are made with an online persona in mind. Time to unsubscribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Citygirlgonecountry

Oh dear she's done herself no favours here. Not even with regards to breaking lockdown guidance, but deleting it and pretending it didnt happen. Thats what pisses me off most about these instaeejits... Show the fake glossy "perfect" life for the gram and just gloss over, block, or delete the rest. No on insta... didnae happen pal. She'd have gone up so much more in my estimations if she had just said she had misunderstood the guidelines and going forward wouldnt be doing it 🤷‍♀️

Also, beginning to think Big Fra is maybe a cardboard copper or just has the outfit for fancy dress. Between his lack of awareness of internet safety and now flouting the lockdown rules they legit must accept anyone as a polis these days! He seems like a total banger!

• Haha

MissBara

The curtains omg. That wallpaper will be coming off soon- trust me

oh and Ella reciting that her daddy had too much beer made me so so sad. It was obviously very clearly rehearsed which is why when she made a mistake she went all the way back to the beginning of the sentence. Like a little performing monkey, so not ok

• Sad
  • Wow

Popper

VIP Member
Didn’t you take a sneaky pic of her? Disappointed 😂
Sorry, I’ve let the team down. I didn’t want her setting security on me for pappin her or worse, big PC Fra. I will be quicker next time, I was so star struck I wasn’t thinking straight 😉

• Haha

Jntbx

First time poster but I’ve read through this entire thread and agree with a lot of what’s being said! I found it by accident and was so glad because all of this stuff I’ve been thinking for a while and moaning to my boyfriend about her, especially the favouritism of Ella over Charlie it’s so obvious. I feel so sorry for him at times he’s never really involved from what I can see in her videos and posts. It’s a shame and I always hear him trying to talk to her when he’s in the background of videos, like the second video of lockdown activities that he wasn’t participating in for some reason! Another thing that’s annoying me which I don’t think anyone has mentioned yet but is probably really petty is the fact she’s so jealous of Mrs Hinch lol I noticed when the Mrs Hinch bandwagon started she posted a video about zoflora and emphasised how much she uses it and has done for years, whenever she mentions ciff cream cleaner it’s her and her mum have used it for years, those spontex cloths as well. I know most people do use those things and I’m sure she has used them for years but it just seems to me that she’s got some sort of chip on her shoulder about her the way she goes on.

That’s just my two cents anyway and thanks for the best laugh I’ve had all lockdown lol I was in hysterics last night reading all the title suggestions!

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Oh my head! The point of a feature wall is that it is the main feature and not a mish mash of 4 different styles. None of it flows or matches!
It looks like she's made 4 panels for mood boards and then glued them together as a box for the room, it's a shambles. And worst still its not even making use of things thats gifted, they're buying this shite!

The wooden wall looks like old fashioned tongue and groove, will it match the wooden floor they plan to lay or clash?
The less said about the co-op funeral parlour type curtains on the other wall the better.
The storm wall paper is chavtastic, no wonder she gets migraines
And the panelling is just odd. Why have a lamp in one and a modern cheap frame in the other?

I honestly wonder if she's seen 4 different influencers decorating and copied them, one on each wall.

It's absolutely hideous!!!
She seems to have forgotten that a feature wall is supposed to be a singular thing! She's basically got 4 different feature wals that clash horrendously.

• Haha