Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get rid of the wall paper pronto it was horrendous when it first went up and it still is!! Typical went for something because of the price now grudging getting rid of it same with the curtains!! Doesn't know when to stop 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I remember Eilidh saying she’s been in the house 5 years and still doing it bit by bit. Like a normal person.

Reactions: 8
She's made the room even smaller with those curtains like that, I mean a side table and lamp in that corner next to the curtains would look squeezed in next to the couch, I have to agree those curtains need to go, which is a shame and I hope if they do that she gifts them to someone who will get good use from them since she got them for nothing. Companies are giving out freebies and these influencers can't even keep their products in their home for more that two minutes, doubt they are too bothered that said companies are going bust left right and centre just now. I just don't get this marketing strategy, it certainly doesn't make me want to run out and spend a fortune on something for the house when I know some lassie on instagram got it for heehaw!

I remember Eilidh saying she’s been in the house 5 years and still doing it bit by bit. Like a normal person.
Her house does seem a bit more relaxed and more like a home and she keeps the same style as well, not a different theme for every room lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do you not think it’s crazy that she has to have the colour of her wax melts match her home yet she has all these ridiculous styles going on that don’t match in the slightest? Get your priorities right doll. Also it’s so obvious she’s trying to keep up with other people because since moving in and how much did she speak about wanting to get that upholstery wall feature in the dining room? Has that maybe just not been done because she wasn’t gifted it 🧐🙃

Reactions: 10
came for the curtains on the wall comments 😂 was not disappointed! I thought there was no way she could out do the storm clouds from a satellite image wallpaper but oh boy she did, it looks like a church alter, never mind a window seat Ash get an organ there and start to offer sunday worship

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ash.....
Take the curtains down, they do not belong on the wall 😂😂 Jesus Christ
If u want the window bench fine but get rid of the curtains , they don’t exactly help the “brightening” of the room .
And also get those cushions to duck 😂😂 u have zero idea how to style interiors at least when you buy the cushions make sure some of them match. It’s like the big metal bin at IKEA she’s just pulled 10 random cushions and thrown them together
My thoughts exactly...
It looks daft, did she have a contact with remnant kings that they must be up for so many years 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just been watching Ash's Insta stories 😱
Did anyone notice the wood effect/panels she has added to the bottom of the new window seat. If you look at her story it gives a glimpse of the wall behind her tv it looks like she is cladding that wall in the same wood effect panels as the new window seat. So now in 1 room she has
Huge couch
Chunky table
Crematorium curtains
Wood effect window seat.
Crazy wall paper
The 2am Wood panelling
Neutral carpet
Lots of mismatched curtains
A range of light fittings non of which match
Wood effect tv wall
Huge tv

I'm scared of that room 😱🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice the wood effect/panels she has added to the bottom of the new window seat. If you look at her story it gives a glimpse of the wall behind her tv it looks like she is cladding that wall in the same wood effect panels as the new window seat. So now in 1 room she has
Huge couch
Chunky table
Crematorium curtains
Wood effect window seat.
Crazy wall paper
The 2am Wood panelling
Neutral carpet
Wood effect tv wall
Huge tv

Crematorium curtains lol ... 🤣😂

• Haha
Huge couch
Chunky table
Crematorium curtains
Wood effect window seat.
Crazy wall paper
The 2am Wood panelling
Neutral carpet
Wood effect tv wall
Huge tv

Don’t forget they are ripping up the carpet and I think putting down laminate flooring. Swiss Family Robinson caught in a tornado with the swirly wallpaper👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couldn’t help but laugh at Ash the vlog tonight when she said “Charlie has really bad allergies so it’s really important to put his creams and give him inhalers before he sleeps”. Aye but then you just feed him full of tit food that actually exasperates allergies and fill your hoose with toxic paint fumes and irritant cleaning products which will ALL irritate him. Take it from me I know

Reactions: 7
I didn't know she was removing the carpet. I can imagine the laminate will be anything but classy it will be clashy.
I would describe the room as "Tacky McTack" !

Reactions: 2
My thoughts exactly...
It looks daft, did she have a contact with remnant kings that they must be up for so many years 🤣🤣
I’m pretty sure Remnant Kings have gone out of business now too! Probs because they were gifting curtains to this absolute roaster 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please tell me the flooring is just leaning up against the wall and she isn’t attaching it to there permanently 😩

No your right read it earlier under fives and people with breathing problems are a exempt.
It’s like the time she photographed him in a hospital bed with a nebuliser mask on not plugged in 🥴🙄all for attention

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Please tell me the flooring is just leaning up against the wall and she isn’t attaching it to there permanently 😩
Please please don't be putting that on the wall 😳 just take off the wall paper and start again her living room was lovely when they first moved in!

Reactions: 5
Oh man, the flooring is up on the wall 😳 surely she is ripping down the cyclone feature wall now she has this up?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Im so confused by that room🤦‍♀️. 4 walls, each with a different "feature" including final journey curtains. Huh? You live in a new build hun, there is a limit to what kind of "look" you can achieve. Whole new meaning to fifty shades of "luxe" grey🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.