Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pelmet 😂😂 oh Jesus Ash your taking us straight back to the 90’s with the wood panelling and now a pelmet. They’re all the rage in the wee fishing villages near me up here in the North East. It’s like walking back in time going for a visit all there kids are in bo peep dresses and bonnets and they have pelmets above their curtains 😂 Her house is going to end up looking like liberace’s bleeping museum in Vegas soon 😂 Hey big fun don’t forget to pick Fra up a tin of Lynx Africa next time you hit Home Bargains since your clearly all about the 90’s just now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pelmet 😂😂 oh Jesus Ash your taking us straight back to the 90’s with the wood panelling and now a pelmet. They’re all the rage in the wee fishing villages near me up here in the North East. It’s like walking back in time going for a visit all there kids are in bo peep dresses and bonnets and they have pelmets above their curtains 😂 Her house is going to end up looking like liberace’s bleeping museum in Vegas soon 😂 Hey big fun don’t forget to pick Fra up a tin of Lynx Africa next time you hit Home Bargains since your clearly all about the 90’s just now.
Haven't heard the word pelmet in 20years omg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The curtains omg. That wallpaper will be coming off soon- trust me

oh and Ella reciting that her daddy had too much beer made me so so sad. It was obviously very clearly rehearsed which is why when she made a mistake she went all the way back to the beginning of the sentence. Like a little performing monkey, so not ok

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Nooooooo the curtains OMG what on earth 😧😧😧😧😧😧
She got all the bloody curtains for nothing remember, which she failed to declare at the start. All gifted from Remnant Kings who have now gone bust. Giving over £1k plus to greedy influencer did them zero good, other companies take note.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her living room curtains are hanging like something you'd see in a crematorium .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone post a pic of these hideous curtains? Stop following Ash ages ago. I’m a nosy cow and need to see! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a novel idea, moving the curtains to cover your walls instead of the window 🤣🤣🤣 The first thing she should have done is rip the tornado wallpaper off the wall. I’d get a migraine looking at that wall 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I suppose when they are closed they might give the impression she has a floor to ceiling picture window but when they are open they just look daft!

I suppose when they are closed they might give the impression she has a floor to ceiling picture window but when they are open they just look daft!
Watch this she will rip her window out next and get a Floor to ceiling bay Window put in x

• Haha
Watch this she will rip her window out next and get a Floor to ceiling bay Window put in x
Dinna say that she will have poor Fra freebasing rescue remedy to cure the anxiety he must have at the thought of doing more stupid DIY care of shergar’s imagination 🤣🤣 Peer loon must be a nervous wreck everytime he sees her enter a room LOL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Surely she's taking the piss with us now 🤣🤣🤣 some buzz pal!! Off the top of my head:

Have the curtains been washed for their new resting place in the crematorium? The window bench and pelmet better be dressed in crushed red velvet with a gold fringe trim, mourners can be seated on plastic chairs outside the window. They'll need to get a canopy installed out there, big Fra'll bash that out nae bother, no biggy. For the purvey, a short walk up the side path will take them to the bar, Ash will appear out the patio doors with freshly made JUST ROLL pastries. All good.

Did they simply cut the existing curtain pole down and if so will they be adding finials to both ends?? Could cause problems when drawing them for the mourners mind, hope they've thought this important detail through 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'll be waiting with bated breath the finer details of their new business venture 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s so cringe that she has such a compete lack of individuality and any sense of her own style. It’s just a pick and mix of Insta home accounts with no realisation that what suits someones house might not suit your own or match your style. She just jumps on every bandwagon going rather than getting her own ideas. Nothing is cohesive or has any sense of style or personality! It does all seem to be done in a mad rush as well which gives it a slap dash feel. She’s needing to chill the duck out and take a seat at the garden bar for a wee while 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s so cringe that she has such a compete lack of individuality and any sense of her own style. It’s just a pick and mix of Insta home accounts with no realisation that what suits someones house might not suit your own or match your style. She just jumps on every bandwagon going rather than getting her own ideas. Nothing is cohesive or has any sense of style or personality! It does all seem to be done in a mad rush as well which gives it a slap dash feel. She’s needing to chill the duck out and take a seat at the garden bar for a wee while 😂😂
Your absolutely right there she could chill in her backie, pour herself a wee nip fae the optics in her bar and sit back and read a magazine on the Readly app she’s grown to love 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree, she seems quite lost right now. I remember when she lived in the smaller house. It was so well put together and seemed really homely. I think this new build purchase was a rushed decision and money would have been better spent elsewhere.
She’s throwing so much money at this yet it looks so cheap, especially compared to the last house.

Reactions: 6
Agree, she seems quite lost right now. I remember when she lived in the smaller house. It was so well put together and seemed really homely. I think this new build purchase was a rushed decision and money would have been better spent elsewhere.
She’s throwing so much money at this yet it looks so cheap, especially compared to the last house.
Yeah, I loved her old house, she was more down to earth and it looked like a real home. Now it's just mass produced trend stuff that dates so quickly.
For the money they paid for that house, their living room always looks tiny to me!

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I loved her old house, she was more down to earth and it looked like a real home. Now it's just mass produced trend stuff that dates so quickly.
For the money they paid for that house, their living room always looks tiny to me!
It’s the wee jail window in the living room it’s so random and it means anyone knocking your door can see right in your living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the living room is probably bigger than it looks. She has that massive sofa, the heavy curtains, the huge tv and the stormy wallpaper all make it look small. Add in the artificial sprays, air fresheners and scented candles all going...i would be gasping for air and feeling claustrophobic!

• Haha
totally agree her old house looked a million times better than this tit show.
she’s at IKEA .. can’t wait to see what other riff raff she’s bought for her funeral parlour

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.