Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s already gave out the dimensions of the cushions she needs on one of her videos. Think it’s the “day in a life of a mum of 2 in lockdown” video. She’s also very touchy about people saying the play frame is gifted because she went back weeks after the vlog and commented to people saying she’s on the beg that she in actual fact bought it 😂
What kind of life are you leading when your thought process goes along the lines of - "I'll take a picture of Charlie sitting here so I can post it on my insta and mention the fact that we need new cushions. And then hopefully a company will see it and send us some free ones". Like seriously, it is shameful!!!!

Reactions: 4
I sound like such an old bitter grump, probably am, but if my neighbour had a climbing frame that large that allowed their kids to look over into my garden when I was trying to sit out, it would annoy the hell out of me. If you want a fence higher than 6ft you need to get permission but I would be building one for privacy if i had that next door to me.

Reactions: 8
I sound like such an old bitter grump, probably am, but if my neighbour had a climbing frame that large that allowed their kids to look over into my garden when I was trying to sit out, it would annoy the hell out of me. If you want a fence higher than 6ft you need to get permission but I would be building one for privacy if i had that next door to me.
No not bitter at all. I was sitting out the back today and the kids two doors down were out playing. I was so bleeping annoyed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thats bitter and unreasonable and I’m a mum myself 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Im a mum of two young kids there the same age as Ash’s two we have been looking for climbing frame/slides for ages and with the prospect of the kids only going back to school/nursery part time. It has really urged me to adapt out garden for them. But unlike Ash we are mindful of our neighbours do we are getting something custom made. I just watched her food haul. Please tell me Am I tripping! Everything is out a packet. The sauce for the pasta to the roast chicken to even bloody rice. How hard is it to boil rice🤷‍♀️🙄 Surely during lock down no one needs convenience foods. We all have so much time at home. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 7
£100 for that gifted dress when they can’t do anything!

More to the point, how many of her followers would be able to spend that on a dress in the current climate - that is some households food budget for a month

Reactions: 2
What a fanny she is 😱 dress is OTT I wouldn’t have expected any different ! That garden aswell ffs everything’s for show. The kids will be back to running about shopping centres in no time !

Reactions: 3
I actually think that dress is beautiful 🙈 but definitely not for a birthday in lockdown! More for a wedding or confirmation, seems like such a waste

• Sick
Reactions: 2
That dress is straight out an American pageant 😂 maybe taking oor Ash but to her “comp” days. Everything has to be over the top and “luxe” with her. I was looking on Next today for wee girls dresses for a pal and the stuff was so nice! Surely one of them would have done?! Or similar?! Her party probably will just be distanced etc which is a shame for any kid. However surely a five year old would want to run daft on their birthday, get chocolate everywhere etc?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That dress is straight out an American pageant 😂 maybe taking oor Ash but to her “comp” days. Everything has to be over the top and “luxe” with her. I was looking on Next today for wee girls dresses for a pal and the stuff was so nice! Surely one of them would have done?! Or similar?! Her party probably will just be distanced etc which is a shame for any kid. However surely a five year old would want to run daft on their birthday, get chocolate everywhere etc?!
Cmon that dress but 🤣🤣🤣big fat gypsy wedding all over it , i get it was gifted but ash must have knowen it was coming for sizing ect, its all about show with her and so pathetic shes 5 not 21

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.