Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know where she gets her money from to fund her lifestyle. I have a well paid job in senior management and my OH is higher up than P.C Fra ... where is it coming from ?
I have often wondered this too. Is she on the payroll at Channel Mum? Also makes you wonder how many undisclosed ads she’s spouting week in, week out.

Reactions: 3
I have often wondered this too. Is she on the payroll at Channel Mum? Also makes you wonder how many undisclosed ads she’s spouting week in, week out.
She must be bringing the money in somehow ... It’s definitely not her husband anyway. His standard P.C wage doesn’t stretch that far.

Reactions: 5
Ok, so she is on moaning about how hard the swing set was to build. Yet they didn’t check the measurements well enough so PC Fra has now had to dismantle it to extend the faux grass and then assemble it again. Wtf, how thick are these 2? PC Fra built a “bar from scratch” and he found it tough so there’s no hope for the rest of us. Pity her hints didn’t work and she didn’t get a bespoke one gifted that fit perfectly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, so she is on moaning about how hard the swing set was to build. Yet they didn’t check the measurements well enough so PC Fra has now had to dismantle it to extend the faux grass and then assemble it again. Wtf, how thick are these 2? PC Fra built a “bar from scratch” and he found it tough so there’s no hope for the rest of us. Pity her hints didn’t work and she didn’t get a bespoke one gifted that fit perfectly
This is what makes me think they had to cave and buy one.

Reactions: 1
She's raging that she had to pay the crazy skint flint! 🙈

Thinking she's some kind of celeb - like anyone gives a tom tit what her recommendations are? Did she think it was pop up. What a lazy clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hinting now for someone to come and assemble it properly 😂

Reactions: 1
I can’t with those pictures of her! The ones from the infamous tattoo. Half her appeal is she’s just sort of normal. Or she was at least. Those weird fake model shots are so strange.

I haven't properly looked at her account in ages- but, those pics of her by the water with Charlie, I had no idea she was SO short!! She looks absolutely tiny.

on the beg for a new living room carpet now "will replace before the end of the year" just waiting on the carpet man sliding in the dm's #gifted ahha...

Get off your arse and walk your dog to train it maybe if you werent sitting with a camera in your kids face 24/7 you would have time to stop your dog pissing on your floors

Reactions: 4
Those “model” photos 🤣 so embarrassed for her. And would it not have been more worth while building a mud kitchen or sandpit for the kids With those pallets instead of a bar that will be used a handful of times a year?

It grates me that she is claiming to be a 12. I’m a 16 and feel shamed as she looks bigger than me.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m sure the neighbour is delighted with the climbing frame that’s a good 9ft higher than the fence 😂😂😂

A9835DEB-89DE-4A29-8C8D-9B67D7DCE976.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think that is just disgraceful and so selfish. Not the type of thing she should have in a ten a penny new build garden. Chavtastic.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.