Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
081AFCF2-8C85-424B-8394-6C2E1B39E326.png

Can’t even pay for a couple of balloons for your own daughters birthday during a pandemic when small companies could actually do with paying

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry, but what is that pic like with the lacing up the legs. Taste is in her a&£e.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Came onto say the same...that picture of the laces is the most ridiculous outfit for a baby I've ever seen. And the gushing over Ella....stop. It's sycophantic. Say it to Ella, why are you saying it to us and spending time on her birthday morning uploading all this content?!

Reactions: 11
“Aesthetic”

Find a new word Ash. One that you actually know the meaning of and know how to use properly and in context!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her daughter is going to grow up with so many issues. She is being raised to believe your looks are the only thing that matter.

let your kid be a kid for gods sake,before you know it this time will be over and all she will remember is being an accessory for her superficial mum

Reactions: 7
Who cares about the aesthetics of a 5 year olds birthday, especially "elegant" ones? What happened to fun kids decorations, bright colours and playful characters?

Reactions: 9
Who cares about the aesthetics of a 5 year olds birthday, especially "elegant" ones? What happened to fun kids decorations, bright colours and playful characters?
have you seen this kids bedroom??? It looks like a hookers boudoir. It’s revolting.

• Haha
I really hope she didn't keep that dress on ella for long today. It was bloody roasting in Scotland today, and that dress looked so uncomfortable as it is, never mind in this heat!

Read Daily Record on-line all about "" Successful Mum Influencer Ash Reid ""

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Read Daily Record on-line all about "" Successful Mum Influencer Ash Reid ""
Personally I don't see having to exploit your childrens safety, security and childhood online, begging for freebies or being paid to lie to make a living as being successful. Maybe because I've worked to have an actual career

• Heart
898C11D7-77B4-4140-9246-0891D3B8651D.jpeg

Lets see how long it takes for that dress to show as gifted aswell - poor lassie must have been melting in it with the heat in scotland this weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Imagine your maw taking you out for a 5th birthday photo shoot 🤣 I’d be like duck off I want to play with the mad doll thing where you pull on the string and it spins in the air

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not been on this thread in a while. First off, yes the climbing frame is big but they all are and id be damned if a neighbour told me what I can and cannot have in my garden. Kids should be allowed to have fun. Ok defending over...

Ash your kids are piling on the pounds like no tomorrow, its really unhealthy and the way you’re raising your daughter tells me she will have major self esteem issues when she’s older. Kids are just that, kids. Let them be a 5 year old and a 3 year old. Sickens me to my stomach seeing how those kids are being raised.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Poor wee Ella. 5th Birthday spent in a ott, fluffy, probably roasting dress out in the woods with a big balloon (not her maw, I mean the "orb") while her Mum takes photos for the gram! Where's all the fun and colour and natural playing that a kid's supposed to have?? And when Scotland's having an unusually hot spell aswell. You know the kind of weatger when most normal parents pump up the paddling pool and get them in their swimwear and they just have a great wee time being a normal kid! Its a bloody sin that Ash has dragged her out in that monstrosity basically to fit in with her insta grid! And as the saying goes, it take a lot of money (or gifted items) to look this cheap!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.