Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say the * beside the dress means she got that gifted too. That flower girl dress she got her to wear at her birthday was chosen with photos for the gram in mind. That’s all that matters to her. That her life looks “perfect”. I bet she didn’t ask ella what she would like to do or wear for her birthday.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she dragged her off into the woods on one of the hottest days of the year, wearing a very uncomfortable looking dress, on her 5TH BIRTHDAY for a photo shoot. Ash Reid you are a very selfish, very inconsiderate parent and I hope you read this.

And this better be badly photo shopped and not fake tan on the poor wean
OMG that totally looks like fake tan on Ella!! 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Just saw Ellas’s 5th birthday photoshoot and came to say about the fake tan marks! She actually sickens me more each time I see her pictures. Let that little girl be a 5 year old!!! My little girl loves dresses, wants to wear them everyday. Some days she wears them with leggings or tights or cycle shorts, some days just socks. Some days she has glittery shoes, or sandals or wellies. But I can guarantee at the end of everyday she will have grass stains, food, mud, paint etc on her from playing, so she wears primark or supermarket clothes so she can get as messy as her little heart desires. Like Ash said, they aren’t little for long. And she’s missed the last 5 years of Ella’s childhood by treating her like a doll.

Reactions: 8
Poor Ella being made to look like the sugar plum fairy and pose for photo shoots like shes 21 its so strange , agree with the comment above i noticed the weight thing with wee charlie maybe just her dodgy filters though ,as the one at the lake she looks like a dwarf so strange must be loads of filter work going on how she can be bothered !

Reactions: 6
I’m not really comfortable talking about her kids as they don’t have a choice at all in what Ash decides to show of them. All I can say is that I can’t believe how much her channel has changed over the years. I used to enjoy watching her down to earth mum routines and hauls. However, to watch the older videos compared to what she posts nowadays, it’s like night and day. Unfortunately she’s became so far removed from normal and is all about posting what fits her online profile. Do you think any of her viewers, or herself back in the day for that matter, would be spending upwards of £100 for a dress for a 5 year olds birthday that is actually from a bridal store? Get a grip Ash.

I used to enjoy her channel as I enjoyed seeing someone local I could relate to but it’s not the same anymore. There’s nothing real about her instagram or YouTube anymore, all decisions are made with an online persona in mind. Time to unsubscribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't believe she dragged her off into the woods on one of the hottest days of the year, wearing a very uncomfortable looking dress, on her 5TH BIRTHDAY for a photo shoot. Ash Reid you are a very selfish, very inconsiderate parent and I hope you read this.

And this better be badly photo shopped and not fake tan on the poor wean
A pretty white, lightweight summer dress from zara would have been much more appropriate for the weather, and still beautiful enough for a birthday dress. This woman is tuned to the moon

My stomach was in knots watching the kids hang out the window waving to the rubbish truck... that's an accident waiting to happen! 😬

Reactions: 2
My stomach was in knots watching the kids hang out the window waving to the rubbish truck... that's an accident waiting to happen! 😬
I came on to say that too, I felt a bit sick! All it would've taken was a wee slip & that could've been catastrophic, she shouldn't be encouraging that! It also doesn't bare thinking about if Charlie decides next week he wants to see the bin lorry & takes himself upstairs & the windows open🤦🏼‍♀️

Why has she got Ella in a denim skirt out playing in her chute, she would be more comfortable in shorts. I also can't get over how crowded her garden is, I hope its bigger in real life than it looks

Reactions: 4
I find it mad how she puts Ella in a new pair of earrings every day
She needs to stop fawning all over her on social media. She's a child, not a dress up doll. Every parent thinks their own kids are wonderful - that's normal but we don't all need to hear about it constantly. It's like you're seeking validation about how amazing your kid is.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure all Ella asked for was a swing set....no?? Now on the hunt for a free doll. :cautious: Lol

Reactions: 1
Also- why put a picture of the doll, then say you won't link the seller yet in case you arent impressed!?

• Haha
It’s disgraceful the way she’s pimping Ella out to the online world. When is her husband going to step in. Or a family member. Anyone! Let that little girl needs a mother figure not a stylist.

It’s disgraceful the way she’s pimping Ella out to the online world. When is her husband going to step in. Or a family member. Anyone! Let that little girl needs a mother figure not a stylist.
I'm surprised she hasn't set her up a "managed by mama" Instagram like some of these American mothers. Ie, Taytum and Oakley etc...

Those reborn dolls are creepy as duck although I’m glad it’s far a wee girl and not an adult. So weird.

It’s mental how much focus she puts on Ella online then just wee snippets of Charlie. Most she’s mentioned him was her infamous documenting of his trip to hospital.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.