Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gloating she’s done all her crimbo shopping ticked everything off her lists! Good for you 👍 no mention of the fact that a major fire has destroyed many homes on the south side of Glasgow this week, I find it it strange how they live in this bubble that’s just all about me my self and I. Big Fra could possible be one of the many police officers that have been drafted in all week as the building has crumbled. Am I being too harsh🤷‍♀️ I just find it vulgur when there is no mention of doing any form of charity
Even just sending sympathy would be something!! So self absorbed.

Reactions: 2
Shes rambling on about foundation in her stories but the colour of her face doesn't match her hand and arm 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a bloody disgrace you are ash. It’s so sad you think it’s okay to film that wee soul. An absolute bloody moron - take a step back
And be present with your wean not shoving a camera in his face.

Reactions: 8
It was bad enough that she put photos of Charlie on Instagram when he was ill, but to make a vlog about it. Either he wasn’t as ill as she was making out or she is a cold, heartless cow who sees every aspect of her life as a money making opportunity- the latter I think. This is not ok, this is real life. How can her husband allow her to take away his wee boy’s privacy and use his illness to make money. She is absolute scum

Reactions: 7
I just watched the vlog and bleeping hell. First of all I may have missed why she was waiting about in the car with her ridiculously ill child in the back but seriously you’re filming a wee bit?! And he’s in the back breathing like an old man?! Belt it to the hospital and if you get a speeding fine Fra will get you off!!!

Panning shots across the triage room, planting your phone strategically you we can see a sick child cuddle into his mum. Pathetic. Honestly pathetic.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Normal service has obviously resumed as I saw big Ash in Silverburn today, weans in tow. She clearly has massive issues with her size as she is at the very least a good 16. Maybe that’s why you have to size up on them 12s...😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to watch the vlog to see how much she filmed of Charlie and to see her shove a camera in his face when there in waiting was enough for me to switch off

Reactions: 4
I can’t beleive that latest vlog I find it disturbing and now think she’s in serious need of some sort of assessment , she sat in a car and vloged while her child was sent over to a hospital with a temperature of 39.5 breathing hard and then quotes when he got into the hospital his oxygen levels went dangerously low then goes on to say I just new he had something up his nose I told them and told them to look again and then again with a camera ? I’m sorry but that’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard , then continue to post Instagram pictures of him with a mask on .

I totally get that life is not all a bed of roses and it’s good to share the good and bad but why not just do a vlog after the weekend explaining everything no pictures or vlogs in the car before hospital visits it’s disturbing she said she has knowen for weeks Charlie has been ill again another strange statement , I think she needs to have a long hard look at herself at what her content is , just so glad to see wee Charlie back to normal I’m now switching of from her as it’s no longer comedy gold her behaviour is disturbing me !

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I can’t beleive that latest vlog I find it disturbing and now think she’s in serious need of some sort of assessment , she sat in a car and vloged while her child was sent over to a hospital with a temperature of 39.5 breathing hard and then quotes when he got into the hospital his oxygen levels went dangerously low then goes on to say I just new he had something up his nose I told them and told them to look again and then again with a camera ? I’m sorry but that’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard , then continue to post Instagram pictures of him with a mask on .

I totally get that life is not all a bed of roses and it’s good to share the good and bad but why not just do a vlog after the weekend explaining everything no pictures or vlogs in the car before hospital visits it’s disturbing she said she has knowen for weeks Charlie has been ill again another strange statement , I think she needs to have a long hard look at herself at what her content is , just so glad to see wee Charlie back to normal I’m now switching of from her as it’s no longer comedy gold her behaviour is disturbing me !
I honestly get the feeling after watching the vlog that she took him to hospital when it suited her schedule as she had her big Matalan job that weekend. The way it comes across is she got all the important stuff out the road then took him when she had time.

Reactions: 11
Sitting down to watch the vlog now. Did anyone else think she looked pregnant in this shot? Not the most flattering dress... I have to say, I'm the same size and very similar shape as her, and I'd never pick that dress for me. I dont dislike it, I just dont think it would suit my body type.. shes totally in denial of her shape and size 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sitting down to watch the vlog now. Did anyone else think she looked pregnant in this shot? Not the most flattering dress... I have to say, I'm the same size and very similar shape as her, and I'd never pick that dress for me. I dont dislike it, I just dont think it would suit my body type.. shes totally in denial of her shape and size 🙈
She always looks terrible.
She never dresses to flatter her figure at all, she just tries to shoehorn herself unto ill fitting and unflattering clothes to do absolutely nothing for her at all. She could look so much better if she would just accept the shape & size she is and buy clothes that fit her.
The button up dresses and shirts she always wears do nothing for her - she’s pretty broad and boxy up top so she needs something that breaks it up - a v neck to draw the eye down would be better (not saying she should have her rack out!)

I don’t like how she ties a belt under her boobs which then sag over the belt
she desperately needs to go and get fitted for a proper supportive bra that actually fits her and lifts her boobs up. Those bad boys need some support!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Charlie. That vlog is so sad. And the thumbnail to get the views. Someone has commented how wrong it is to vlog etc. You could tell from the start in Matalan he wasnt well, the poor lad.
Side noted: mamareids hands freak me out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to love watching her insta back at the beginning. Shes unrecognisable now, and just just due to the new teeth and botoxed face. She just comes across as a vain, shallow, self absorbed .... airhead.

Literally what does she do other than drag those poor kids shopping, buying endless throw away tat for "hauls" Imagine being in your mid to late twenties and that being your life.

The latest vlog with Charlie when he is poorly is just the lowest of the low, beyond words and I cannot believe how no-one in her family or friends has had a word with her because to me thats just not normal behaviour. If you cant even part with your phone and need to video every aspect of your life, even when your child is ill, then sorry but you have a problem. Its verging on a mental health issue.

I really, really hope that there is some legislation asap regarding what these people can post of their kids online because in my opinion, things like that vlog and the posts of him on her stories and grid, just cross a line in so many ways.

If only her husband was a Police Officer and then he would be trained in online safety and safeguarding etc and at least he might have the sense to make her limit her kids exposure online... Oh.... wait 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That vlog is uncomfortable! Poor little boy, all he would have wanted was his mummies full attention and low and behold the whole of social media was her first thought.

• Heart
Just shows how low social media has become. I would never question her skills as a mother, but this should have been kept private. Understand she would want to share verbally what happened to her son as information for other mums, but please don’t show pics and take the time to strategically set camera angles instead of giving your son 100% attention.
How desperate influencers have now become to get viewing numbers up......putting their children at risk. More disgusting that Fra allows this to happen when he is in the police force. Desperate for the money Fra?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched maisy meows Shein haul (snooze fest) - noticed chanel mum had commented on it. Is this usual for them? I wondered if Eilidh was in their sites? Might be jumping to conclusions but just a thought

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.