Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 for sure it's far to big for his wee face .
Funny how she's so quick to let everyone know about Charlie's experience with a sponge up his nose and how ill he is , but never an update on his progress .
Exactly! Almost 1000 comments on her post with lots of sympathy and well wishes from people and she can’t even stick up a wee update to let people know how he’s doing today.

Reactions: 3
Exactly! Almost 1000 comments on her post with lots of sympathy and well wishes from people and she can’t even stick up a wee update to let people know how he’s doing today.
Obviously reads here as she has now posted an update! Also there is no need to show a video of him jumping around in his pants!! What the hell is wrong with her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Tap to see the difference

duck off with this tap too pish!! Also mask still not attached to anythjng... idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What an amazing turn around in less than 24 hrs . You've either written a pile of piss for sympathy or he's got a fabulous immune system to recover as quick as that or your recommendations regarding taking his antibiotic must have worked .
At least put shorts on Charlie as a child wearing only pants is not appropriate for the world to see , some strange people out there and Fra should know that .

Reactions: 8
I honestly can’t beleive her your child’s I’ll lying in a hospital bed and your thoughts are let’s post a picture of him for Instagram 🤮I have always thought she not all there but this confirms it , the comment also stating I said I wanted a ent to look at him as I new and 2 ent looked and couldn’t see anything then it was found it’s all so strange to me . The oxygen mask is a nebuliser mask and has absolutely no reason to be on his face after he has had his meds so it has been left on for the gram he is also not attached to any other monitors or iv drips , her behaviour is disturbing I’ve just seen she has him on insta stories like a performing monkey bouncing about the sofa and a picture of him with the mask on before it looking attached clearly for the benefit of this page , if I was her husband or mother I would be seriously sitting her down and having a reality chat with her , glad to see wee Charlie is better though!

Reactions: 10
The icons she has used for the kids in her bio are so weird. She has used a darker skin tone for Ella 🤔 even tho both kids have the same skin colour. It’s almost like she wants Ella to have a spray tan or something. So bizarre.

• Haha
The icons she has used for the kids in her bio are so weird. She has used a darker skin tone for Ella 🤔 even tho both kids have the same skin colour. It’s almost like she wants Ella to have a spray tan or something. So bizarre.
Correct me if I’m wrong! But I can vaguely remember her saying Ella is some genetic throw back of big Fra’s ancestors, there is vid of it some where apparently big Fra, has some exotic blood

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Correct me if I’m wrong! But I can vaguely remember her saying Ella is some genetic throw back of big Fra’s ancestors, there is vid of it some where apparently big Fra, has some exotic blood
Always doubted the authenticity of this. While big Fra may have East Asian heritage in him (I think that was it), Ella just looks like a 50/50 of both of them. A couple of idiots from Bishy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whats wrong with wee Charlie? Just seen the post up thread about the oxygen mask the poor little thing, but what's actually wrong with him?!

Have I seen tonsillitis?

Reactions: 2
Whats wrong with wee Charlie? Just seen the post up thread about the oxygen mask the poor little thing, but what's actually wrong with him?!

Have I seen tonsillitis?
He got a bit of bath sponge stuck up his nose and they realised because he had a strange smell from his nose. The oxygen mask appears to be a prop for the gram as it isnt connected

• Sad
And there we are back to ads!! Jeez ash your wee boy was in hospital but lets not miss the opportunity to make some dolla!! Unbelievable

He got a bit of bath sponge stuck up his nose and they realised because he had a strange smell from his nose. The oxygen mask appears to be a prop for the gram as it isnt connected
Just when I thought she couldn't come across as more of a twit than she already does 🤦‍♀️
Disgusting that she's taking photos of the wee lad in hospital like that. Those kids are nothing more than like generators for big ash.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker but that hospital picture sent me over the edge. Naw. Just naw hen.

Reactions: 9
These parasites' thirst for attention knows no bounds! The nebuliser mask left on for the gram, fuckin tragic in its entirety 😩😂🙈 can imagine her sneaking into the equipment room selecting the perfect props...pissing hersel with excitment in anticipation of the engagement. Two words - total fanny!!

Reactions: 7
When will big fra put his big foot down

Your at it! I’ve seen them both in person and he’s pale as ever

• Haha
Tap to see the difference

duck off with this tap too pish!! Also mask still not attached to anythjng... idiots
I dont like ash , but what i will say is his mask is attached to oxygen that long green tube is connected to the oxygen which is attached to the wall in the hospitals

Reactions: 1
I dont like ash , but what i will say is his mask is attached to oxygen that long green tube is connected to the oxygen which is attached to the wall in the hospitals
The picture she put on her grid of charlie in the hospital bed, his mask is not attached to anything. The second one it does look attached so i take that part back but the first one is absolutly not connected to anything and that is sad

[/QUOTE]
Sorry to say Ash's original post of Charlie from his hospital bed never at any time was a hose from his mask attach to oxygen . Today's post with him relying on oxygen then the next minute he's home jumping on the couch . I would need to beg to biffer on that 1even the oxygen being switched on . Probably trying to make us tattlers look as stupid as she is .

When will big fra put his big foot down

Your at it! I’ve seen them both in person and he’s pale as ever
She did say Ella had Burmese Genes inherited from fras side , but if you look at Father Fairbairn, aunty Lesley ,Chris , Ella & wee Nora they are all alike

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.