Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will big fra put his big foot down

Your at it! I’ve seen them both in person and he’s pale as ever
I think she’s says he’s got some Chinese in him I know it sound ludicrous

I don’t get why the other howditt and dowditt, didn’t want to wish Charlie well in the gram by reposting Ash pic , especially neurotic Eilidh I can imagine her banning Oliver from baths in case he does the same

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont like ash , but what i will say is his mask is attached to oxygen that long green tube is connected to the oxygen which is attached to the wall in the hospitals
It’s a nebuliser mask ? you can’t see the wires actually connected in the picture she posted on insta stories

Reactions: 3
Wow 🤯 when I thought I couldn't feel any more pity for wee left out charlie (made to wear basically the same halloween costume as last year while queen ella got 3 new ones 🙄) ash stages a pic of him in his sick bed with a nebuliser mask on and an unconnected observations machine in the background for added drama. If your kid was that Ill the last thought in your mind would be to take a pic, let alone splash it accross social media. Have a word with yourself Ash, you are as disconnected from reality as that mask is from anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gloating she’s done all her crimbo shopping ticked everything off her lists! Good for you 👍 no mention of the fact that a major fire has destroyed many homes on the south side of Glasgow this week, I find it it strange how they live in this bubble that’s just all about me my self and I. Big Fra could possible be one of the many police officers that have been drafted in all week as the building has crumbled. Am I being too harsh🤷‍♀️ I just find it vulgur when there is no mention of doing any form of charity

Reactions: 10
Gloating she’s done all her crimbo shopping ticked everything off her lists! Good for you 👍 no mention of the fact that a major fire has destroyed many homes on the south side of Glasgow this week, I find it it strange how they live in this bubble that’s just all about me my self and I. Big Fra could possible be one of the many police officers that have been drafted in all week as the building has crumbled. Am I being too harsh🤷‍♀️ I just find it vulgur when there is no mention of doing any form of charity
Totally agree she’s in fantasy land her head is full of broken bottles all she does is gloat many parents have to buy presents from week to week or month to month ,must be great being ash and just doing the full shop at 1am then getting up and puting films on all day and eating Halloween candy 🤣honestly sounds like something from a jackanory book 🤣it’s all to much but gives you a good laugh at the grand delusions she has!

Reactions: 8
I may be completely out the loop here but does everyone drink their hot chocolate with a straw? I know i don’t 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s trolling us folks, talking about having hot chocolates “with all the trimmings” with Ella - she must read here!

• Haha
Totally agree she’s in fantasy land her head is full of broken bottles all she does is gloat many parents have to buy presents from week to week or month to month ,must be great being ash and just doing the full shop at 1am then getting up and puting films on all day and eating Halloween candy 🤣honestly sounds like something from a jackanory book 🤣it’s all to much but gives you a good laugh at the grand delusions she has!
Who reckons when she puts the presents on stories it will be, I done all mine at this online shop swipe up.... or it was easy using my ****** card swipe up for one #ad 🤣🤣

Who reckons when she puts the presents on stories it will be, I done all mine at this online shop swipe up.... or it was easy using my ****** card swipe up for one #ad 🤣🤣
Reckon she's managed to blast her christmas shopping in one go because everything else has been gifted!

Why go shopping when you can get it all delivered and for free, #castoffs for christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you ever noticed as soon as she's done an AD ( although not always marked ) gets paid for tit promotion she's on a mad spending spree
Home bargain & pounded hauls , primark . Can't seem to hold on to her money .
If her Christmas shopping is like last year the kids got a lot of random toys as if she's just buying for the gram

I honestly don’t get what her and Eilidh and all the other mum scammers fascination is with primark and Poundland and the likes, I get it you can get a wee bargain here and there but clothes wise they never seem to shop anywhere else , to be honest I find most of primark clothes badly fitting and they don’t seem to last too well, we’ve got some great local business they could be supporting when comes to home decor and Christmas decs the stuff in silver birch is gorgeous. The amount they spend in these so called cheap shops is just bizarre to me.

I honestly don’t get what her and Eilidh and all the other mum scammers fascination is with primark and Poundland and the likes, I get it you can get a wee bargain here and there but clothes wise they never seem to shop anywhere else , to be honest I find most of primark clothes badly fitting and they don’t seem to last too well, we’ve got some great local business they could be supporting when comes to home decor and Christmas decs the stuff in silver birch is gorgeous. The amount they spend in these so called cheap shops is just bizarre to me.
Just to film a primark haul . They probably return every item they buy , more so Ash with the size scenario 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s trolling us folks, talking about having hot chocolates “with all the trimmings” with Ella - she must read here!
That’s what a thought let her wire in not be that when her and Ella are the size of her ego 🤣and drinking with a straw wtaf 🤣🤣a paper one probs 🤣🤣🤣🤪

Last edited:
“Gonna give you a play by play of the weekend explaining how my child ended up in hospital”

Ehhh gonnae not?! Also I’m I alone in this but I always know how much the clothes I’ve bought cost! “How much were these let’s see?”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Gonna give you a play by play of the weekend explaining how my child ended up in hospital”

Ehhh gonnae not?! Also I’m I alone in this but I always know how much the clothes I’ve bought cost! “How much were these let’s see?”
100% with you!! and she commented on the fact they were expensive for a non-designer pair of shoes...therefore she must have thought that earlier on when she bought them too,. twit.

Reactions: 7
100% with you!! and she commented on the fact they were expensive for a non-designer pair of shoes...therefore she must have thought that earlier on when she bought them too,. twit.
Sorry but those trainers are bloody hideous. She’s only bought them because they apparently look like designer ones? What a muppet. “Oh look, these have a thick sole” - oh please, sod off you vain, vacuous moron.
Maybe take your child to a proper shoe shop and buy her proper, supportive, age appropriate footwear for her growing feet and to hell with trying to find “fashionable/faux designer” crap to make her wear because you think it looks good. They are children - not fashion accessories.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just as you mention Silverbirch, slightly off topic .. if you see something you like, shop around because alot of the stuff I bought a fee weeks ago I found in matalan for more than half the price!!! Its lovely and yes probably paying for the experience, but a rip off when it comes to price 😫

Reactions: 3
Just as you mention Silverbirch, slightly off topic .. if you see something you like, shop around because alot of the stuff I bought a fee weeks ago I found in matalan for more than half the price!!! Its lovely and yes probably paying for the experience, but a rip off when it comes to price 😫
Oh really thanks for that tip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.