Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually hope she hasn't, it's not their fault their mums a freeloader, they're just wee, let them enjoy the magic and fun, not like they get to do many outdoor child activities when they're at home!
Well I'm sorry I think they should .
Not just her kids but all these Insta famous youtubers kids should be made to thank these companies that gift them holidays ,clothes , toys ect .
Yes I'd agree she doesn't do much outdoor activities with the kids because she's probably to busy begging for freebies 😃😃

Reactions: 4
I didnt see the vlog of the poor wee man ill, she really is a beggy disgrace 🤢🤦‍♀️ grim!
Will be complaining to CM and Matalan (again), no wonder Matalan havent responded to me re the despicable coat and arrogant attitude...they'd already invested in the free trip to DL. Wont be giving up tho, the revolting narcissist needs a reality check 😡

Reactions: 9
There's Charlie. Not giving a crap about his mum's insta life!
Was just going to same the exact same.

Exactly she’s making it really unfair & rubbing it in to the people who go out and work really hard to provide for their children to give them a once in a lifetime holiday that they may not have otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m new to Mama Reid.

Can anyone reflect what has happened as I am not a follower of hers but have since seen on Instagram she has been gifted a trip to DLP. Somewhere I wouldn’t ever be able to afford for my children so slightly jealous yes hands raised.

Reactions: 2
giften trip to Disney fml. Im a single parent working two jobs and managed to save to take my little one to Disney last year (not my type of holiday I may add) but wow worth it all for my daughter. We havent been on holiday this year as bank balance is still recovering! Im in the wrong career🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok so the castle pic - the badly edited/facetuned jaw to slim it down but it's so blurred that it instantly draws attention to there. Then the big , strategically draped scarf to hide her mid section (its been deliberately tucked under Charlie's knee) it's all just so much work to look like everything's perfect and they are having fun but the look on the kids face says it all. She may have been gifted this trip, but it hardly looks like a magical care free experience with the kids does it? Ash do yourself a favour and pay for your own trips then you wont be contractually obligated to post pics where you (and ur kids) are clearly not comfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok so the castle pic - the badly edited/facetuned jaw to slim it down but it's so blurred that it instantly draws attention to there. Then the big , strategically draped scarf to hide her mid section (its been deliberately tucked under Charlie's knee) it's all just so much work to look like everything's perfect and they are having fun but the look on the kids face says it all. She may have been gifted this trip, but it hardly looks like a magical care free experience with the kids does it? Ash do yourself a favour and pay for your own trips then you wont be contractually obligated to post pics where you (and ur kids) are clearly not comfortable.
It looks like she’s superimposed her head from an entirely different photo.

👍🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It looks like she’s superimposed her head from an entirely different photo.

👍🤷🏼‍♀️
She looks like desperate Dan out the beano comics! Companies like Matalan should be ashamed of them selfs. Gifting free clothes free holidays to people like Ash for what? Are Matalan sales going through the roof because big Ash is standing infront of the Disney castle? I think not! What is the purpose of these p.r trips, I really don’t understand what the companies get from it unless your gifting to a mega youtuber

Reactions: 9
I dont think Ella in particular would understand what gifted meant, chalie definately wouldnt.

but then again why would they, their maw doesnt understand them either and fails to disclose them properly 😂🙊

(she is doing it okay so far this trip)

Reactions: 3
Who’s with them big Fra? He’s not so much as showing a foot or a elbow

• Haha
Must be killing her to have to dress Ella in that character clothing 😂 Still, all the "swipe ups" will make it worth her while!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm banning Matalan off my shopping list and I spend a lot in there.
I agree, Matalan spending excessive amounts taking shite mum blogger, MamaReid to Disneyland doesn’t make me want to shop there. All I think is that Matalan will need to put its prices up to cover this and I’m not footing the bill.

Well I'm sorry I think they should .
Not just her kids but all these Insta famous youtubers kids should be made to thank these companies that gift them holidays ,clothes , toys ect .
Yes I'd agree she doesn't do much outdoor activities with the kids because she's probably to busy begging for freebies [emoji2][emoji2]
I agree too, these kids will become entitled brats if they’re are continually given free trips. They’ll also have zero work or study ethic (like the majority of the insta generation) if they think this is what YouTube gets you. They should be taught to be grateful and reminded that they’re in a fortunate position.

• Heart
It's all so fake gushing over the Disney clothing. No way would she ever buy that stuff for the kids but she's trying to persuade others to cos she's sold out for a free trip to Disney. Fake fake fake.

I can’t stand that she is advertising something that she would never buy herself. Ella would never be allowed a light-up, furry jumper with Elsa plastered all over it. Yet she is encouraging others to part with their cash. I don’t have too much of an issue with her advertising stuff if it’s labelled properly and if it’s something she would genuinely buy herself But no one believes she would ever buy those clothes. And I don’t understand why matalan think if the gift a holiday of a lifetime to this nobody that it will make us buy their clothes - it does the opposite.

Reactions: 7
Tbat
I agree, Matalan spending excessive amounts taking shite mum blogger, MamaReid to Disneyland doesn’t make me want to shop there. All I think is that Matalan will need to put its prices up to cover this and I’m not footing the bill.
That's on top of gifting all the wealthy London mum influencers life fod tickets to a little mix concert!
I think John lewis is safe they don't gift influencers.

Reactions: 6
Bet you Matalan employees are on average wages whilst they are handing out freebies to people like Ash

I seen an article recently about how companies gift these influencers big lavish trips for promotion yet there own employees are over worked under paid and treated like tit

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
@life.simply.styled is also there with her daughters and husband. Shes put up lots of stories compared to ash. Poor wee Charlie is probably spending the full time crying coz hes unwell, that's probably why she has hardly any videos up

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.