Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shaza78

Chatty Member
She’s an attention seeking moron! Who’s life revolves around being fake. Every moment every picture every family memory every birthday every Christmas every milestone those kids reach will be posted straight on insta for likes. Sadly even when the kids are sick and in hospital and going through there medical treatment will be posted for likes. Allow your child some dignity give him your undivided attention. It completely baffled me the last time the wee soul got Sick she dragged him to Disneyland Paris. She claims he has eczema yet we see her covering him in blue body paint and giving him lush bath bombs. She walks about the house spraying air fresher like nobody’s business getting high off the fumes not giving too hoots that she has a child in the house who has a skin condition and a history of respiratory problems. If that was my wee boy I would ban all chemical cleaning products from the house scented candles and plug ins. Look at his diet perhaps take him to see a nutritionist go see a homeopathic doctor. But of course those things will not be gifted and she and Fra will need to cut back in the balenciaga’s and Gucci n Prada. She wouldn’t be able to change her wallpaper and house decor as often. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Either she’s at it for attention or she is truly stupid. She’s like a wee girl playing at mums n houses

• Heart
Reactions: 32

weekeewee

The dancing vlog!!!! Omg!!!!! It’s feckin hilarious Ash is just something else. Ella is excited and clear to see but at one point she asks her something like what you looking forward to the most and Ella says going up in the elevator. I get the the make up the costumes are her dancing schools stipulation but Ash comes across very pushy and like one of they dance moms. I hope Ella is successful in what ever she chooses to do in life but it seems Ash has already written the wee lassies Oscar speech
Yes I thought this too - great if Ella genuinely enjoys it but it comes across as a bit pushy when Ash keeps mentioning her dancing experience. I'm sure it's nice for mums to have their daughters follow in their footsteps doing something they both love, but at the moment it looks like Ash is getting more thrills out of it all than Ella is. Ella looked like she had a great time, but I'm sure she would have had as equally good a time playing with her wee pals.

New thread title suggestion for when the time comes:
Doesn't fit the aesthetic, that won't do, nothing says true love like Fra's tattoo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Young88

New threat suggestion 🙈
Don't ask Ash to your child's birthday bash, she'll turn up dressed like trash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

weekeewee

I'm still sticking with mine from earlier-
Doesn't fit the aesthetic, that won't do, nothing says true love like Fra's tattoo

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Citygirlgonecountry

I really like Eildih. I know a lot of folk on here call her for being really boring etc but I do get more of a "real" feeling from her insta - well as real as you can get with these insta mums. Her wedding was lovely and all done on a budget and the decorating of her house etc, shes done all herself and shows you the stages and generally she seems to like getting a bargain and I dont get the feeling of buying all the shite for the sake of it that you get from Ash. And either way its heartbreaking that shes lost her Dad in such cruel circumstances and to have apparantly known for a while that this would be the case. I certainly wouldnt be posting photos of my dog shit dinner and bubble bath if my supposed bestie was going through that 🙄

Also... there are no words for the sister in law. The more "insta fame" she seems to be getting the more her inner ned shines bright like a cubic zirconia! Cant go her at all and all her constant swearing, classy!

Citygirlgonecountry

Oh my goodness... The Range video. Have you ever watched anything as materialistic and fake in your life. How much is that? How much is that? How much is that? And the constant "Ella come look at this" "Ella where do you think this would look nice?" Am I the only one that finds it really weird that a child that age is so into decor and how things should look?! Its beyond superficial and such a wee sin thats the world shes being brought up in. Also love how Ash's accent changes drastically, she obviously can't keep up the "glasgow uni west end" accent for long. Soon slipping back into Big Ash fae Bishy 😂 Comedy gold if nothing else!

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Back at it again using her sick child for content. Get well soon wee man, sorry your mother is fucking shameless. By all means let your followers know you’ll be absent. A worded posted would be fine. Weirdo.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Young88

I’ve only recently discovered the delight that is mama reid and I was wondering why her daughter was plump, she reminds me of violet Beauregard from Charlie and the chocolate factory.
You wondered why her daughter was plump? 🙄
I'm sorry but that's out of order. You're talking about a 4 year old child.
I don't agree with Ash using her kids to make money but its unnecessary to pass comment on a childs weight.

Reactions: 19

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Is it just me or do you guys think it’s strange that a Eilidh has posted her dad has passed away, and ash has posted a pasta recipe a picture of her bath tub but no mention of her wee pal who has sadly just lost her father today after a terminal illness same with Lauren I thought there all best pals🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 18

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
At this stage we’ve established Ash is a insta whore. Where the fuck is Fra why isn’t looking out for his kids and telling her to stop and no it’s not her job she’s delusional

Anyone who calls themselves “Fra” is clearly a fucking tool. He’s a complete wet lettuce and she’s got him wrapped around her little finger.

• Haha

Mummy2

hey guys (sisterinlaw)I’m looking for lodges cottages places to stay for a 65 th birthday for all my family (violins playing in the background whole jackanory story non cares about )any recommendations hint hint nudge nudge ....NAW go on google like everyone else and find one and PAY for it yourself like the rest of us doll !

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Dugs deid, whole banana in breed, nothing phases Mama Reid.

Kidding on that’s nasty. Don’t use that. RIP Lola she was mega cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shaza78

Chatty Member
To think big mama Ash could have had a years worth of content if she took her time doing up her house, making calculated sound decisions on decor. Like normal people do. Instead she ran aboot like a maw blogger on speed so she could get it all done for the gram. Filling it with cheap tacky crap. Btw on a side I don’t think the kids had a bug I think they were sea sick looking at that thunderstorm wall paper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Citygirlgonecountry

I used to love watching her insta back at the beginning. Shes unrecognisable now, and just just due to the new teeth and botoxed face. She just comes across as a vain, shallow, self absorbed .... airhead.

Literally what does she do other than drag those poor kids shopping, buying endless throw away tat for "hauls" Imagine being in your mid to late twenties and that being your life.

The latest vlog with Charlie when he is poorly is just the lowest of the low, beyond words and I cannot believe how no-one in her family or friends has had a word with her because to me thats just not normal behaviour. If you cant even part with your phone and need to video every aspect of your life, even when your child is ill, then sorry but you have a problem. Its verging on a mental health issue.

I really, really hope that there is some legislation asap regarding what these people can post of their kids online because in my opinion, things like that vlog and the posts of him on her stories and grid, just cross a line in so many ways.

If only her husband was a Police Officer and then he would be trained in online safety and safeguarding etc and at least he might have the sense to make her limit her kids exposure online... Oh.... wait 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Ems55

Chatty Member
Yes to all of the above. Unfortunately we'll just get called trolls and accused of body shaming. FYI Ash, I am a 14 top and 16 bottoms so no body shaming here, although I do get a touch offended when you call a size 16 "massive", especially when it's actually not that massive on you at all. Please just own your size - it was so obvious you were desperately trying to hide the labels on some items - there's no shame in it and people will respect you so much more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16