Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched maisy meows Shein haul (snooze fest) - noticed chanel mum had commented on it. Is this usual for them? I wondered if Eilidh was in their sites? Might be jumping to conclusions but just a thought

She’ll be on the books soon. They’ve invited her to a few of their meet up things they do. Watch this space.

Reactions: 3
Off to Disney they go... think Charlie would prefer to stay home and watch cars though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off to Disneyland with Matalan i see, i really do hope that little boy has made a full recovery

She hasn’t even made a vlog or post about why she deleted it.

Poor show.

I think between posting pictures of a boy in hospital and making a tasteless vlog about it, and an animal cruelty jacket. She should start to reconsider her vlogger career & Matalan and channel mum should also reconsider!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hahaha gan on Charlie son. I do not want to be woken at the crack of dawn for a crappy, enforced Disneyland reveal 😂 I just want to watch the telly and play with my figures and not be broadcast on igtv live for "likes". In fairness tho, I would love to take my son there and Im sure it will be magical this time of year especially! ❤ Hope the kids have a fabulous time. But just love that Charlie 100% refused to cooperate with Ashs insta visions 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going with the coughing and spluttering from
Charlie i would say he definately has not made a full recovery and the fact he is still taking medecine would support that. I hope he is okay though and yes im glad he doesnt cooperate haha. He really couldnt care less could he😂 poor mama reids staged reveal was disappointing haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She tries so desperately to make her children be the perfect “Instagram” kids. Ella performs like a monkey but Charlie gives zero fucks. Really not the insta worthy reveal Mama Greid was hoping for.
Glad that horrific video has been taken down, I hope she came to her senses and took it down herself.

What are her big false teeth like?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Poor Charlie. That vlog is so sad. And the thumbnail to get the views. Someone has commented how wrong it is to vlog etc. You could tell from the start in Matalan he wasnt well, the poor lad.
Side noted: mamareids hands freak me out 😂😂😂
bleeping livid ! There was a lady mummy something put a comment on there about it not being right to vlog and Ash answered back in her usual way “don’t judge me blah blah” so I left a reply in one of my accounts names as I’ve been blocked off a few now, not for being a tit just for being honest and I said to her that it’s not about being judgemental it’s about her getting her priorities right. I asked her what was more important sitting in front of a camera for 20 mins while her son is still poorly or actually being with him when he needs his mammy and yes she’s took the whole thing down. Truth hurts Ash eh ! All her little followers on there saying what a great mum she is.......... think I,ll leave it at that for now nuff said

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Missed the video before it got took down but she's a disgrace. How fra or her mum etc aren't saying to her to put the camera down and be present in her kids life's I don't know. Clearly all as bad as each other

Reactions: 5
Missed the video before it got took down but she's a disgrace. How fra or her mum etc aren't saying to her to put the camera down and be present in her kids life's I don't know. Clearly all as bad as each other
Wouldn’t care only watch her when Jane gammons is quiet and just happened to come across the video.Shes one of a certain type of Y Tuber, she can dish it out but she can’t accept any criticisms, Narcisst !

Reactions: 4
1046F25C-FB7C-44A7-B15F-23C1A488A90F.jpeg

Wee Ella is buzzing at the fact she is getting to wear all the character clothes she never gets to wear

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she is hating having to dress Ella in all that frozen clothing - so not her style! I bet Ella is so excited to be able to, for once, dress like a normal kid and not be dressed like she lives in the Victorian times.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 57616

Wee Ella is buzzing at the fact she is getting to wear all the character clothes she never gets to wear
She's probably got them for free along with the holiday , hope she's told the kids their holiday has been gifted .
Funny how this time last year the Melrums also went on their undeclared gifted Disney holiday .
Ash remember your AD's , Gifts as you don't want your YouTube Career to go ' tits' up just like The Meldrums😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Ah yes, always my first choice of outfit when flying....squeezing my lower half into pleather leggings/jeggings a size or two to small. So comfy.

She's probably got them for free along with the holiday , hope she's told the kids their holiday has been gifted .
Funny how this time last year the Melrums also went on their undeclared gifted Disney holiday .
Ash remember your AD's , Gifts as you don't want your YouTube Career to go ' tits' up just like The Meldrums😂😂😂😂😂
😂 to be fair she is off to a better start...both posts have started ad. Lets see if she continues...

• Haha
Ah yes, always my first choice of outfit when flying....squeezing my lower half into pleather leggings/jeggings a size or two to small. So comfy.

"" Those Boots Were Made For Walking ""
Absolutely f?????? Hideous

• Haha
View attachment 57616

Part of me is mega jel we are taking our kids and it’s costing nearly £2k for a couple of days😱😱😱and she’s getting it for free!!!! Poor Charlie hope he is better and she’s not just dragging him about to suit her self

It really is the Ella n Ash show

Actually hope she hasn't, it's not their fault their mums a freeloader, they're just wee, let them enjoy the magic and fun, not like they get to do many outdoor child activities when they're at home!

Part of me is mega jel we are taking our kids and it’s costing nearly £2k for a couple of days😱😱😱and she’s getting it for free!!!! Poor Charlie hope he is better and she’s not just dragging him about to suit her self

It really is the Ella n Ash show
This is exactly why these kids should know that it's been gifted .
You've probably worked your butt of to pay for a holiday to see the excitement on your kids faces .
You'll be glad it's not this weekend your going LOL 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.