Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is in the police so i assume he doesnt want to be featured in the vlogs? Although she hasnt actually mentioned his name in ages😂😂

Reactions: 2
With his job you'd imagine his kids would be priority yet Ash has them exposed 24/7 .
All these strangers commenting on 2 young kids they don't know personally , it's scary stuff .

Reactions: 6
In a video a couple of weeks ago, there was a shot of big fras arms and legs, think it was a cleaning video and he popped in! Don't think he's ever really appeared due to his job to be fair.

Reactions: 6
She never mentions him on Insta stories or anything. She defo makes it look like she’s a single parent.

Reactions: 1
I think the rings thing is maybe just she’s put on a little weight and they prob don’t fit properly. As for hubby , guarantee he will most likely have had instruction from above to stay out of it. Most police officers are advised to have no social media or if they do they are under a different name .

Reactions: 5
Apparently she wasn’t wearing rings because she had to take them off to put the wee mans eczema cream on. Instead of y’know...putting them back on when you’re done like the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently she wasn’t wearing rings because she had to take them off to put the wee mans eczema cream on. Instead of y’know...putting them back on when you’re done like the rest of us.
Yes I thought that was a lame excuse for not wearing them AT ALL. I take mind off whenever I put moisturiser on myself- but I put them straight back on!!

Reactions: 3
No she's not mentioned him in ages, I was surprised to see his arms appear 😂
I think maybe they've had words because she wasn't wearing her rings for ages!
I 100% think this is accurate. Hardly any wedding pics of the two of them on her insta either or any of him at all. So bizarre, almost like it’s a family of 3. Just her and her two kids. No fra in sight!

Big Fra is always kept in the background .
Yes the biggest majority of them are under another name for their own privacy & protection but as I said his kids should be priority.
He likes the cash but maybe not the embarrassing , greedy way that it's earned as his kids are probably making more money than him .
None of the vloggers , bloggers , instragrammers would make money if it's wasn't for their kids TBH

Reactions: 4
Big Fra is always kept in the background .
Yes the biggest majority of them are under another name for their own privacy & protection but as I said his kids should be priority.
He likes the cash but maybe not the embarrassing , greedy way that it's earned as his kids are probably making more money than him .
None of the vloggers , bloggers , instragrammers would make money if it's wasn't for their kids TBH
Even her bio on insta doesn’t even mention she’s married, just that she’s “mama reid”. All about HER and Ella, so one sided and narcissistic. No appreciation posts to her hubby or anything! So much for team work makes the dream work!?
And as for her family, where on earth is his?? Always to do with her mum & her nieces and nephews.

Reactions: 3
I've been looking back her insta and theres no sign of big Fra. I dont think they are heading for divorce but I reckon they've had a massive argument about her online lifestyle. On saying that if that were the case you'd think he would put a stop to her pimping the kids out, although I think big Fra likes the dolla!!

Reactions: 5
Even her bio on insta doesn’t even mention she’s married, just that she’s “mama reid”. All about HER and Ella, so one sided and narcissistic. No appreciation posts to her hubby or anything! So much for team work makes the dream work!?
And as for her family, where on earth is his?? Always to do with her mum & her nieces and nephews.
Fra is no longer in contact with his family . They never attended his wedding .

Fra is no longer in contact with his family . They never attended his wedding .
Goodness, that is truly awful. What happened? Does that mean the kids have no contact? What a shame for them - missing out on so much! Surely things can't be that bad?!

Goodness, that is truly awful. What happened? Does that mean the kids have no contact? What a shame for them - missing out on so much! Surely things can't be that bad?!
Numerous sides to the story . Kids have not contact either , yes it's heartbreaking on both sides but it's been 2 years so the good thing is they're to young to remember .
If I were Ash's parents I would of tried my hardest no matter the reason to resolve it . Shoe on the other foot if they were missing out on their grandkids lives . Agree adults don't say eye-eye but when they involve the kids it's just out of pure nastiness .

Oh totally! Kids get so much from grandparents. I bet they would dote on them if they were allowed contact. Jeez life is too short for those type of disputes. That Ashleigh should be encouraging her husband to have contact with his parents... they will totally regret not doing so in years to come. It really indicates the character of someone preventing things from being resolved to the extent of not attending the wedding!

Reactions: 1
I’m not Ash’s biggest fan but we don’t know what has happened in the background. I won’t let my son have a relationship with my Father and he certainly isn’t missing out on anything. I know people have said Fra doesn’t speak to his family over their Christmas presents to the kids and how Ash wanted them to be seen as coming from Santa but in their wedding video Fra said his parents chose not come to the wedding so I think there must be more to it then that.

Reactions: 4
I’m not Ash’s biggest fan but we don’t know what has happened in the background. I won’t let my son have a relationship with my Father and he certainly isn’t missing out on anything. I know people have said Fra doesn’t speak to his family over their Christmas presents to the kids and how Ash wanted them to be seen as coming from Santa but in their wedding video Fra said his parents chose not come to the wedding so I think there must be more to it then that.
Yeah I think surely there has to me more to it than that, don't think Ash would be that petty. My kids don't have a relationship with my husbands dad cause he is just toxic. God knows what maybe went on with Fras family

grandparents aren’t always a good influence and anyone who has the courage to stop a toxic relationship is admirable in my opinion as it’s easy to let it happen instead of rocking the boat. No idea if there is more to their family circumstances than Christmas presents but I doubt it would be something so trivial.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.