Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever it was it must have been bad to not even go to your own sons wedding!
Imagine your son marrying her tho, no thanks! I would put my foot down.
Big control freak ash. And then for her to blatantly post that part of the wedding on YouTube! She’s no good in the head! Imagine how long a wedding lasts and she’s got a few minutes of Fra making a point of his mum and dad not being there. That’s not fair. Basically advertising his mum and dads disapproval. Feel so sorry for his mum and dad to have lost their son to someone like that.
Big fras mum is the real mama reid, maybe that’s what this is really about 😅

also check her stories. There he is daddy fra spending time with the kids hahahahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not Ash’s biggest fan but we don’t know what has happened in the background. I won’t let my son have a relationship with my Father and he certainly isn’t missing out on anything. I know people have said Fra doesn’t speak to his family over their Christmas presents to the kids and how Ash wanted them to be seen as coming from Santa but in their wedding video Fra said his parents chose not come to the wedding so I think there must be more to it then that.
I agree. My children do not see my FIL's wife anymore due to the insane drama she brings. Nothing good, at the moment, can come from a relationship with her. She is toxic and I am doing my best to protect my daughters from what my husband had to deal with growing up in her house. I absolutely wish it were different but it hasn't changed in 2 years despite repeated efforts on our side, and even her therapist telling her she's bat tit crazy. We have no real idea why they've had a falling out and it should be left alone.

Reactions: 2
Oh totally! Kids get so much from grandparents. I bet they would dote on them if they were allowed contact. Jeez life is too short for those type of disputes. That Ashleigh should be encouraging her husband to have contact with his parents... they will totally regret not doing so in years to come. It really indicates the character of someone preventing things from being resolved to the extent of not attending the wedding!
some things aren’t forgivable. No idea what went on here but could be something that Ash and her husband feel their children are better off being protected from

Reactions: 1
I don't get how a soup is "cosy".
A jumper yes, a scarf, maybe some fluffy socks or a nice blanket.
Soup?? Why not "delicious"? "Yummy"? "Winter warmers"?

• Haha
Sheer speculation re. 'Something unforgivable' having have happened in terns of wrongdoing on the part of the paternal grandparents. It seems to be the fall out comes from a disagreement over Christmas presents... it appears that a disagreement between the adults has resulted in the kids missing out. Who's to say that the big 'Fra's' parents weren't trying to help him out in some way... hence their failure to attend the wedding...

Sheer speculation re. 'Something unforgivable' having have happened in terns of wrongdoing on the part of the paternal grandparents. It seems to be the fall out comes from a disagreement over Christmas presents... it appears that a disagreement between the adults has resulted in the kids missing out. Who's to say that the big 'Fra's' parents weren't trying to help him out in some way... hence their failure to attend the wedding...
Where did this information about a fall out over Christmas presents even come from?
His parents might be total arseholes....we at all speculating here.

Where did this information about a fall out over Christmas presents even come from?
His parents might be total arseholes....we at all speculating here.
Previous threads... lots of info there about the alleged situation.

Even if ash was the daughter-in-law from hell and did fall out with them over Christmas presents, surely the parents would do whatever it took to try and maintain a relationship with At least their son and grandchildren. To walk away or for contact to be cut suggests something more than simply Christmas presents disagreements surely.

Reactions: 4
Even if ash was the daughter-in-law from hell and did fall out with them over Christmas presents, surely the parents would do whatever it took to try and maintain a relationship with At least their son and grandchildren. To walk away or for contact to be cut suggests something more than simply Christmas presents disagreements surely.
Unfortunately not everyone thinks that way. Due to the previously mentioned family drama, my daughters haven't seen their grandmother in 2 years. My FIL's wife, who was up until the falling out was a loving and active grandparent to my girls, refuses to come to the table and try and resolve the issues. She claims to love and miss them but apparently not enough to want to fix things like we want to fix things. And we've tried! Some people just dig their heels in and don't want things to get better.

Reactions: 2
Wish people would stop filtering kids just because they want to filter themselves 😔 precious moments captured then altered all because of vanity. Wee man is out here this morning looking like a china doll.

Reactions: 7
No point speculating and saying ridiculous things like ‘I bet his parents would dote on the kids if they were allowed to see them’.
Hate the idea that you have to be in contact with someone just because it’s your family. We do not speak to my inlaws and they are not allowed to see our children because they are nasty people. They walk past us in the street and have never reached out even regarding our three children because no matter what they tell people, they clearly aren’t that bothered. It could be a similar situation with Ashleigh’s in-laws so that’s something I’d never judge. Especially when no one knows any details at all.

I don’t particularly like her from what I’ve seen but I wouldn’t slate her, her husband or her parents 🙄 over this when nobody has a clue what’s been said, what’s happened etc.

No point speculating and saying ridiculous things like ‘I bet his parents would dote on the kids if they were allowed to see them’.
Hate the idea that you have to be in contact with someone just because it’s your family. We do not speak to my inlaws and they are not allowed to see our children because they are nasty people. They walk past us in the street and have never reached out even regarding our three children because no matter what they tell people, they clearly aren’t that bothered. It could be a similar situation with Ashleigh’s in-laws so that’s something I’d never judge. Especially when no one knows any details at all.

I don’t particularly like her from what I’ve seen but I wouldn’t slate her, her husband or her parents 🙄 over this when nobody has a clue what’s been said, what’s happened etc.
Totally agree!! Family situations can be very complex

Reactions: 3
Wonder how much she earns per post? Must be a lot considering she’s always sporting that prada bag and Gucci trainers.

Also still don’t fully understand why in her wedding vlog she included fras part of the speech where his mum and dad weren’t attending? Why would you publicise it? Surely that’s really personal matters, more so for fra than her. Very very snide I feel. I’m sure there were many lovely parts to that day and she made sure she advertised that on her YouTube for all to see. Seems a bit bitter to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh

I can assure any one who had doubts about big Fras parent there is nothing awful about them they are lovely people who love their children and grand children and the final insult from Ash was in fact over Christm gifts They and the rest of his family realy where left with no choice about attending the wedding I believe not one family member could justify attending as she was so nasty blaming everybody but herself the rest of that family are happy together and loyal to each other. Does Ash have any loyalists to anybody?none I can see

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh

I can assure any one who had doubts about big Fras parent there is nothing awful about them they are lovely people who love their children and grand children and the final insult from Ash was in fact over Christm gifts They and the rest of his family realy where left with no choice about attending the wedding I believe not one family member could justify attending as she was so nasty blaming everybody but herself the rest of that family are happy together and loyal to each other. Does Ash have any loyalists to anybody?none I can see
Thats really interesting but I have to ask how you know all of this?

You would definitely win bet in saying grandparents probably would dote on kids they did ,Ella was there a lot I live close by They where always about local area with Ella and her cousin at local infant groups,park ect and slill are with their other grand kids I choose this name as I am in fact in my fifties my own fantastic daughter in law put me on to this forum as like me she was sad that Fraser Reid's lovely mum dad brother and his family could be thought of badly I also know that their is two side to every story Ash and Far lived 3min walk from his parent so I have knowledge of her from living local to me I remember Fra from he was as young as his kids now he had a fantastic life with his lovely parents who did lots for the local school activities and are very much part of our local community.l don't want to go into their private lives it I do want to say she is a young woman who hopefully can see it in her heart to make amends before it's to late but realy they both should be ashamed of themselves and when I was shown wedding Visio by my own son who was disgusted by it he is same age as Fras brother by the way I cold have cried for them I don't want to add more and don't know that I will respond to any of posts again but I honestly felt that sombody needed to put record straight and i could say more but I want to respect a kind lovely famaly their dignified silence

• Heart
Reactions: 11
some things aren’t forgivable. No idea what went on here but could be something that Ash and her husband feel their children are better off being protected from
Not really interested in the fall out but to say Ash & Fra might be better off protecting their kids from Grandparents 😃😃 .
The both of them should be protecting them from been exposed world 🌎 wide

Oh

Hi Fras Mum!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.