Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the Halloween costumes Ella’s was not bad wee Charlie’s though 😳, I feel the whole lot of them are piling the weight on 😳not surprised the amount of crap they all eat , every other day it’s either hot choclate with cream takeaways or lunch cake dates not good for any of them especially the kids .

Also did anyone see the sister in-laws Instagram she’s getting a carbon copy of ash with the chats in the car with the bright red lippy and sun glasses on waffling crap that is really just all about look at me and my lippy it’s so embarrassing they both need to give it up what average Glasgow maw to you see doing school or nursery runs looking like that so unrelatable very entertaining how narcissistic one can be though !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the Halloween costumes Ella’s was not bad wee Charlie’s though 😳, I feel the whole lot of them are piling the weight on 😳not surprised the amount of crap they all eat , every other day it’s either hot choclate with cream takeaways or lunch cake dates not good for any of them especially the kids .

Also did anyone see the sister in-laws Instagram she’s getting a carbon copy of ash with the chats in the car with the bright red lippy and sun glasses on waffling crap that is really just all about look at me and my lippy it’s so embarrassing they both need to give it up what average Glasgow maw to you see doing school or nursery runs looking like that so unrelatable very entertaining how narcissistic one can be though !
I’ve always thought that the kids are both on the heavy side but it’s not surprising when she doesn’t do anything with them all day. They sit about the house watching tv or on the iPad eating crap. Or she takes them to costa and fills them up with hot chocolate and cakes.

they are not an active family.

It’s a shame because you can see how it’s going for the kids.

Reactions: 9
I don't normally like talking about people's weight in general, especially kids, but I have to admit I've been concerned over the little ones weights. Some kids do carry puppy fat and grow out of it all at once.
I don't think that's the case though looking at what ash feeds them.
In Scotland, when they start school do they have their heights and weights done for that healthy start thing? I don't think Ashleigh will like the results of that.

Reactions: 7
I don't normally like talking about people's weight in general, especially kids, but I have to admit I've been concerned over the little ones weights. Some kids do carry puppy fat and grow out of it all at once.
I don't think that's the case though looking at what ash feeds them.
In Scotland, when they start school do they have their heights and weights done for that healthy start thing? I don't think Ashleigh will like the results of that.
Yeah they do it in Scotland, but you can opt out if you want so she might do that

Reactions: 4
God Almighty

how much make up has she plastered on today?!!!!!

This is borderline drag queen style now....!
What is going on with her left nostril? Now either she has edited every other picture of herself or edited this one! It’s her job presenting a different face to the world...invest in better editing skills/software.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feel awful for saying it too but I’ve been noticing for a while...those are some chunky weans 🤣

Feel awful for saying it too but I’ve been noticing for a while...those are some chunky weans 🤣
It’s all the crap she gives them Costa takeaway hot chocolates mounted in cream , pancake and cake trips to restaurants and that’s only what we get to see .

she so looks like a drag queen her face is caked it’s a riddy the sister in law was doing the same trick yesterday with the lippy caked on it’s just all to much !

Her make-up 👻 . Well her video summed it up " quick mum make-up " .
Lauren looks like she's super glued her top lip to her face 💄💄💄

• Haha
It’s all the crap she gives them Costa takeaway hot chocolates mounted in cream , pancake and cake trips to restaurants and that’s only what we get to see .

she so looks like a drag queen her face is caked it’s a riddy the sister in law was doing the same trick yesterday with the lippy caked on it’s just all to much !
Who is her sister in law on insta so I can go and have a nose 😂

Is it just me who thinks the Halloween costumes she’s put Ella in are pretty inappropriate??

The red strapless top is particularly bad - it’s hanging off her and her bare chest is visible.
so wrong. The poor little girl is constantly being pimped out by her mum.

God Almighty

how much make up has she plastered on today?!!!!!

This is borderline drag queen style now....!
She looks like a cartoon character

The kids costumes are too much I highly highly doubt the kids ASK mama Ash to dress up in these costumes, Charlie has eczema to the point he requires medical grade pj’s and she’s covered him in body paint 🤔 it was my 4 year old daughters party at nursery and the kids were all dressed appropriate and what most 3/4 year olds dress up as whitches, fairies Harry Potter buzz lighter year but I guess that must be too basic for Ash. With the kids weight I’ve too noticed this but I really didn’t want to say. Particularly with Ella as she seems to still have a babyish puppy fat look. It’s sad because really doesn’t do much active stuff with the dog walks are they still happening

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She looks like a cartoon character

The kids costumes are too much I highly highly doubt the kids ASK mama Ash to dress up in these costumes, Charlie has eczema to the point he requires medical grade pj’s and she’s covered him in body paint 🤔 it was my 4 year old daughters party at nursery and the kids were all dressed appropriate and what most 3/4 year olds dress up as whitches, fairies Harry Potter buzz lighter year but I guess that must be too basic for Ash. With the kids weight I’ve too noticed this but I really didn’t want to say. Particularly with Ella as she seems to still have a babyish puppy fat look. It’s sad because really doesn’t do much active stuff with the dog walks are they still happening
I don't think he has body paint on, i think he is wearing the eczema pj top

Reactions: 1
She has literally dressed them in his special pjs and painted them... Is she a total eejit. Your wean has a skin problem to the point he has to wear proper prescription pjs but shes using them as fancy dress then caking him in face paint. Some folk dont have the brains they are born with!! 😳

Reactions: 11
I don't watch YouTube anymore, does he ever feature in any vlogs? Maybe it's due to his job he asked not to be shown? He will work shifts so maybe that's why she goes to events with friends instead.

Hardly ever in the weekend vlogs and not featured on her insta at all. It doesn’t look good at all. She’s advertising herself almost as if she’s a single parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.