Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On one of the last videos I watched I felt she sounded as if she was regretting the whole grey, Mrs Hinch Mirrored Furniture look. It’s so bleeping basic and naff and limits what you can do with your rooms so much.

Reactions: 6
Thanks to the couple of people on here mentioning Rosie henshaw- went and checked her out and she seems lovely.

Reactions: 7
I thought this too - she keeps going on about how shes sizing up to "massive" XL size or 18 to give a "huge oversized" feeling. I'm a bloody 18 so obviously I'm huge and oversized is the gist of how she'd putting it across. That thick she cant even think how utterly offensive she might be to some of us huge oversized people lol
Totally agree. We are not body shaming her, she is in fact body shaming people above a size 12 as she is insinuating this is huge. She needs to accept the size she is....which is never ever a 12 as I have also seen her out in person.
If she is unhappy with her size then, like all of us, she needs to do something about it. DO NOT body shame size 14+ Ash.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Have you seen the supposed ad for the new lippy... her lips look like a scotum... my lord... what an EPIC FAIL. Does this chick think she can make a sustainable living doing this cringeworthy nonsense...please, someome explain.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Made me laugh, susie verelle (??) has been recommending those pixi liquid eye shadows for ages but always goes on about only needing the tiniest amount, then you've got ole ash slabbering it on like she is applying cement😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Made me laugh, susie verelle (??) has been recommending those pixi liquid eye shadows for ages but always goes on about only needing the tiniest amount, then you've got ole ash slabbering it on like she is applying cement😂😂

Ash’s make up is always caked on, she looks like a drag act half the time. She just go through a duck load of make up - she plasters it on like she’s going off to a night club - contouring/lashes etc and she’s just sitting in her house all day. Waste of time & money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Autumn is the MONTH to be in' - if you are going to forge a career on the back of a season please be aware that Autumn is not a month of the year.

Cream 'leather' trousers - too big for her?!! My goodness they were about two sizers too small! If she bent over they would burst. The material at the front is supposed to be loose, but they were pulling everywhere else.

The XL jumper that was supposed to be 'massively oversized' fits her perfectly. Oversized shirt in a 16? How was that also be 'massively oversized' when she clearly is AT LEAST a small 16?

I got bored half way through as she is so arrogant and her taste in clothes is rank. Bet in years to come when she has to return to the call centre or whatever she did she looks back and cringes.

Reactions: 9
Haven't seen her ig for a number of months. Her appearance has changed. Is it ok to ask when she put the weight on?

Reactions: 2
I really enjoy rosie henshaws videos and I love her style! So glad people are starting to notice her now
She’s really nice and I like her fashion vids. But her DIY/Craft videos are awful! Really unjointed, unplanned and rarely see a decent end product! If she did them properly, I’d be really invested in them! X

Her wee crafts she did today looked great and that’s what people would probably like to see. If I’ve got kids the same age I don’t want to know how I would look in PVC trousers down Poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen the latest insta post ash posing in her housecoat flashing her leg 🤣🤣Saying early bird catches the worm 🤣wtf is wrong with her why the leg flash ash 🤣at least it’s no the handbag this week a suppose 🤣she really does love herself absolute brassy 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her wee crafts she did today looked great and that’s what people would probably like to see. If I’ve got kids the same age I don’t want to know how I would look in PVC trousers down Poundland.
Same here. She's got a knack for crafts that's for sure.

Reactions: 4
CF84DC5C-FA95-4CCA-9D2C-A09A53203B23.png

#dinner goals

Burnt chicken 🤢

What is the need!!!!she works from home sitting on her luxe breakfast bar being a bad ass boss witch! Wack some of your Lidl pre packed re marinated chicken on a tray and boom there your dinner, I thought the whole point of giving up conventional work is to have the work like mum life balance. She’s not busy she’s not flooded with work we can see that via her insta

Just seen the latest insta post ash posing in her housecoat flashing her leg 🤣🤣Saying early bird catches the worm 🤣wtf is wrong with her why the leg flash ash 🤣at least it’s no the handbag this week a suppose 🤣she really does love herself absolute brassy 😆
I don’t know if anybody noticed her sis in law Lauren has the same Prada bag in white at Chris ash’s brothers surprise party. I think they were 2 for 1 Barra’s market numbers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ash usually makes a real effort with the diy outfits for the kids. Ella still looks ok, poor Charlie though! What was she thinking?!

Reactions: 1
Ash wearing that "massively oversized" check shirt I see. Looks a pretty good fit to me 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re all looking chunky need to lay off the #gifted one stop party food 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.