Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would definitely win bet in saying grandparents probably would dote on kids they did ,Ella was there a lot I live close by They where always about local area with Ella and her cousin at local infant groups,park ect and slill are with their other grand kids I choose this name as I am in fact in my fifties my own fantastic daughter in law put me on to this forum as like me she was sad that Fraser Reid's lovely mum dad brother and his family could be thought of badly I also know that their is two side to every story Ash and Far lived 3min walk from his parent so I have knowledge of her from living local to me I remember Fra from he was as young as his kids now he had a fantastic life with his lovely parents who did lots for the local school activities and are very much part of our local community.l don't want to go into their private lives it I do want to say she is a young woman who hopefully can see it in her heart to make amends before it's to late but realy they both should be ashamed of themselves and when I was shown wedding Visio by my own son who was disgusted by it he is same age as Fras brother by the way I cold have cried for them I don't want to add more and don't know that I will respond to any of posts again but I honestly felt that sombody needed to put record straight and i could say more but I want to respect a kind lovely famaly their dignified silence
That's really sad then.

Hi Fras Mum!!
No need for that

Reactions: 3
Literally nobody knows the reason apart from Ash and Fra. It’s quite easy to know a family without actually knowing them properly. From the outside they could seem lovely but then can be pretty toxic to be in the midst of it all.
And then on the flip side you get DILs who just love to awkward.
Nobody knows.

Reactions: 7
Literally nobody knows the reason apart from Ash and Fra. It’s quite easy to know a family without actually knowing them properly. From the outside they could seem lovely but then can be pretty toxic to be in the midst of it all.
Nobody knows.
100% agree with this! This person responding sounds like a family friend and I know my in-laws friends would say the same: that myself and my husband are awful for not letting them see their three grandchildren because they are wonderful grandparents :rolleyes:

There are two sides to every story and nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, the only people who know the whole story are Ashleigh, her husband and her in-laws. And maybe Ashleigh is to blame and maybe she isn’t, I have no idea. Just really grinds my gears when people shame for cutting family members out just because they are family.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
100% agree with this! This person responding sounds like a family friend and I know my in-laws friends would say the same: that myself and my husband are awful for not letting them see their three grandchildren because they are wonderful grandparents :rolleyes:

There are two sides to every story and nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, the only people who know the whole story are Ashleigh, her husband and her in-laws. And maybe Ashleigh is to blame and maybe she isn’t, I have no idea. Just really grinds my gears when people shame for cutting family members out just because they are family.
It's maybe an age thing Trey , Older generations you'd often hear of family disagreements not so much family fallouts but I think that was down to having more respect for your elders then 😃😃😃( or more frightened to answer back ) 😃
Yeah 2 sides to every story , perhaps the parents been older & maturer shouldn't of let it come to a family fall out and on the other hand maybe Ash & Fra been younger & immature nobody knows but it's still sad when you here of family fallouts .
Old news anyway , watching healthy soup been made which she's feeling so much less bloated from eating & her slow cooker meals always look burnt , my hubby would be dying a of malnutrition if I served him that , it looks like a dog's dinner 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nobody knows.
100% this. Unless you are on the inside, in the middle of the dispute, you can never say for sure. A lot of people think they know what's happened in our situation and the truth gets so twisted. I hope for all involved that they sort it out. Life's too short.

Reactions: 2
In other news, how dull is her content. Pictures of the kids lying ill... seriously?! Poor kids having their photo plastered over the internet when they are under the weather.

Got a feeling this influencer career will have a shorter lifespan than she anticpated. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The kids have had a vomiting bug, and now they're with other kids at Bonfire night? Seriously irresponsible.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So irresponsible that she is out with the kids less than 12 hours since they spewed last. 48 hours before they should be in contact with people unless you don’t care about passing their bugs on. Also those poor wee kids have been up spewing the night before so she thinks it’s a good idea to drag them out into the cold. The gram is the priority. And using your sick kids for content is just the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 11
My thoughts exactly!! Doesnt want to miss a photo op with the WAG though!!
Hahaha the WAG was selling kids clothes etc on Depop last year. Your man (who lets face it looks like he’s been dooking for chips) is on god knows how many thousands a week and you’re trying to punt a second hand Sleephead 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So irresponsible that she is out with the kids less than 12 hours since they spewed last. 48 hours before they should be in contact with people unless you don’t care about passing their bugs on. Also those poor wee kids have been up spewing the night before so she thinks it’s a good idea to drag them out into the cold. The gram is the priority. And using your sick kids for content is just the lowest of the low.
I thought the exact same thing what an absolute idiot! Either she is exaggerating about how sick they were or she is a total moron. Also who gives there kid a hot choc loaded with marshmallows whilst there getting over a “vomiting bug” is it a bug ash or have they be tanning the Halloween candy🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she even call him Fra 🤪seriously grates on me , would love to know how she fell out with the in-laws shes no doubt got a face for everyone and could imagine her being abit of a spoiled diva and having hissy fits , it’s sad for the kids not seeing the grandkids I think her and fra will regret this in later life.

Just seen the insta picture of her and the kids with sparklers looks like Ella was nearly blowing ashes fur gilet up absolute mentalists so much for firework safety, the mind boggles😳

Reactions: 6
I thought the exact same thing what an absolute idiot! Either she is exaggerating about how sick they were or she is a total moron. Also who gives there kid a hot choc loaded with marshmallows whilst there getting over a “vomiting bug” is it a bug ash or have they be tanning the Halloween candy🤔
exactly! She’s got no clue. plastering you’re kids all over the internet when they r ill is just wrong.Kids have rights, one being the right to privacy. And those 2 r being denied those rights by their own Mother.

Nobody knows.
I honestly think Ash and her family are quite overbearing. It’s all about her and her family. Sis in law Lauren hardly ever posts her kids are at her parents yet there always round nana Karen’s

Reactions: 2
I thought the exact same thing what an absolute idiot! Either she is exaggerating about how sick they were or she is a total moron. Also who gives there kid a hot choc loaded with marshmallows whilst there getting over a “vomiting bug” is it a bug ash or have they be tanning the
The kids have had a vomiting bug, and now they're with other kids at Bonfire night? Seriously irresponsible.
[/QUOTE
I seriously can’t believe this total irresponsible and disrespectful to other people and their kids , it clearly tells you everywhere to keep isolated for 48 hours with the vomiting bug ,she has no regard for anyone but herself and what her next gram picture will be even if it’s Ella trying to blow her fur gilet up with a sparkler 🤣😳absolute mentalist behaviour !

Wonder when we’ll see baby number 3 she keeps going on about. Mentioned it so many times, she seems so desperate for another.

Reactions: 1
Just seen Elidhs new living room pics , pictures on the wall are all squint 😳and don’t get her weird obsession for these stupid hanging plants total clutter and tacky done the same in her bedroom ,however I suppose the colour is nice better than looking than ash’s grey walls a suppose !

• Haha
Oh Jeez fuckin oh! I clicked on her cozy soup vid by mistake wtf is her make up omg!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen Elidhs new living room pics , pictures on the wall are all squint 😳and don’t get her weird obsession for these stupid hanging plants total clutter and tacky done the same in her bedroom ,however I suppose the colour is nice better than looking than ash’s grey walls a suppose !
Eilidhs living room looks the same colour as Ash’s sister in law Lauren 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.