Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Okay I’ve just caught up but why would you dress like that to a kids party? I would have put a cami underneath and paired it with some jeans! Now we all know ash isn’t a size 12 which is fine just own it but I’m a size 14 and I wouldn’t wear that top like that everyone has rolls when they sit just saying 🤣
what’s with her and her mum and the leather leggings was it a 2 for 1 special

Shaza78

Chatty Member
The school Ash mum works in had a suspected case of corona virus so this is the reason for the lock down. The school was closed for 1/2 days for a deep clean I believe

Bernie

VIP Member
The school Ash mum works in had a suspected case of corona virus so this is the reason for the lock down. The school was closed for 1/2 days for a deep clean I believe
Shaza , my friend stays facing directly into the school and has a family member that attends & seemingly not a sole entered that school ( unless went in thorough the back door and cleaned in the dark ) and the school re-opened the next morning

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Shaza , my friend stays facing directly into the school and has a family member that attends & seemingly not a sole entered that school ( unless went in thorough the back door and cleaned in the dark ) and the school re-opened the next morning
I know I’ve heard this too