Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans sheโ€™s hit a new low

theweemum

A few hours later and I'm still just as gobsmacked about it. I hope someone said something to her. Shes a gorgeous looking girl but I really really wish she would just dress better ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but after having two kids the same amount of time ago she had hers, I am VERY aware that my boobs could just fall out of my bra at any time. No matter what bra I'm wearing. And I've been for fittings.

So risky

Citygirlgonecountry

I mean each to their own but I did think what on earth... Even just sticking on a simple black vest/camisole would have made it a lot better. I can think of nowhere that outfit would work, not even a night out. It was just nasty, nasty, nasty. Then the weans are dressed like something from the olden days and Ash is looking like shes off for a shift round Blythswood ๐Ÿšฆ Wtf ๐Ÿคฃ

Bernie

VIP Member
Well oh well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my outfits of the week
Thursday nursery run --- black dress to the shins ( belt under boobs ) bare legs & trainers ( -3 freezing )
Friday night's outfit --- shirt as a dress , thunder thighs and ars in full view .
Sunday --- inappropriate shirt for any occasion never mind a 1st birthday party in a house with family .

Ash , stick to your trackies .

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Well oh well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my outfits of the week
Thursday nursery run --- black dress to the shins ( belt under boobs ) bare legs & trainers ( -3 freezing )
Friday night's outfit --- shirt as a dress , thunder thighs and ars in full view .
Sunday --- inappropriate shirt for any occasion never mind a 1st birthday party in a house with family .

Ash , stick to your trackies .
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Buzzers

I struggle with Ashโ€™s style some of the clothes she buys are lovely but they donโ€™t suit her body shape. She has a very weird body shape the trunk of her body is vey very short thatโ€™s why her belts are just under her boobs. So anything she wears that cuts off at her waist does not suit. Shes much better suited to longer tops that elongate her body. Why does she think she suits bodycon dresses is beyond me. The amount of hauls Iโ€™ve seen with her trying on bodycon dresses they do not suit your shape Ash as you have no waist and no hips and a very flat bottom. You will never be a size 8/10 Ash no matter how hard you train at the gym you look to me to have a very heavy boned body and you love your food too much .....just because you train doesnโ€™t mean you can eat what you want it doesnโ€™t work like that Iโ€™m afraid

CazD

Wow I have no words in regards to that top! I am be no means a prude, it would be fine for a night out with the girls! But to a childs birthday party no way! I'm sure Lauren's older son/other children would have been there and very very awkward to be flashing your bra and boobs ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I'm sure there was a few red faces when she walked into the room!