Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never posted in this thread before, but is there a reason she hasn't posted a new YouTube in weeks?
She’s posted a video today. Each to their own but I find it in poor taste to have got a new dog so quick Fair play to get though not posting many ads etc during this time

Reactions: 4
Jesus Lola won’t even be cold yet.
Can’t pass up an excuse for new content though can we?

Actually quite concerning that they were able to source a puppy in such a short space of time if you ask me. It shouldn’t be a case of just being able to go and get one should it? If buying from a reputable breeder?

Reactions: 9
I think her 'career' is genuinely over. Nobody has interest in her nonsense at the moment. Most people in my circle (we are aware we are privileged) live a more comfortable life than her. Yet we are so concerned with what is going on in the world She is dull and so 2002. She will be back to her retail job in no time.

Reactions: 9
Most of these "influencers" will have quiet Youtubes as without free holidays and shopping hauls their only content is cleaning. They have nothing.

Reactions: 7
Most of these "influencers" will have quiet Youtubes as without free holidays and shopping hauls their only content is cleaning. They have nothing.
Exactly. How people can watch weekly Pound Stretcher hauls is beyond me but now they can’t do that what do they have? A lot act like parenting bloggers when they’re not. They want their kids to stand like dolls for the camera looking cute. Hardly any of them talk about say what meals they make them week to week, arts and crafts ideas etc

Reactions: 4
Trying to flog Vaccum Pack Bags . That's the last thing anyone's looking for at the moment when every day essentials are hard to get . Between her & Madam Meldrum AD's & swipe ups seem to be their main priority .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just watched her haul, the denim shirt she is wearing I got a few weeks ago, it is absolutely not a dress! 🙈 I think I'm the same height as Ash and it barely covers my bum, nevermind running around after kids and bending over!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why the hell does she insist on shoehorning herself into a size 12?! She’s very clearly at least a size 16! The buttons on that beige dress look fit to pop- she’s trussed up like a stuffed pork fillet! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What does she look like 🙄she has ruined her face. That advert does not make me want to buy those clothes in any way whatsoever
God I actually feel so bad for her. She has totally lost her looks due to all the fillers etc. What will she be like in 10 years! 😔

Reactions: 3
Thing is, that advert could actually be really decent and good for body positivity if she wasn't shoe horned in to an outfit 2 sizes too small!

She's a pretty woman, and there's nothing wrong with her figure!

Reactions: 11
Ad after Ad , swipe up after swipe up . People are worried about mortgages , rent , council tax , bills , food etc
and your trying to flog gym ware .:mad::mad::mad:
What's happened to your " Belvidere Clothing LTD " ?????

Reactions: 10
Thing is, that advert could actually be really decent and good for body positivity if she wasn't shoe horned in to an outfit 2 sizes too small!

She's a pretty woman, and there's nothing wrong with her figure!
Exactly! If she just owned it and dressed for her size I would have alot more respect for her.

Reactions: 6
What does she look like 🙄she has ruined her face. That advert does not make me want to buy those clothes in any way whatsoever
I came on because I saw that!!! I'm horrified, she looks so different even from her videos when Charlie was a baby! It would put me off buying them that's for sure, she looks ridiculous! I'd rather go to primark!

In my opinion she has never been a proper classical beauty, but for goodness sake, she has totally tried to morph into something she is not. She would look better with her natural face.

Her size 16-18 figure would look great in the correct sizing. She is no size 12, but who cares. I would never squeeze into an 8 as it would look ridiculous!

Reactions: 8
Maybe its the filters she uses combined with her "tweakments" but her face is starting to look like an egg!! She looks so different, easily looks in her mid to late thirties as opposed to mid twenties. I just dont understand why all these women in their twenties are messing about so much with their faces.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.