Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Ella annoying I’m sorry I know she’s only a kid. But everything about her especially her smile seems forced.
That's only for the camera , ( after a million attempts to get it perfect ) .
I've seen Ella out and having a madam meltdown . The 2 kids always need to get something when they're out either toys or a massive bag of snacks .

Reactions: 3
Okay I’ve just caught up but why would you dress like that to a kids party? I would have put a cami underneath and paired it with some jeans! Now we all know ash isn’t a size 12 which is fine just own it but I’m a size 14 and I wouldn’t wear that top like that everyone has rolls when they sit just saying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay I’ve just caught up but why would you dress like that to a kids party? I would have put a cami underneath and paired it with some jeans! Now we all know ash isn’t a size 12 which is fine just own it but I’m a size 14 and I wouldn’t wear that top like that everyone has rolls when they sit just saying 🤣
what’s with her and her mum and the leather leggings was it a 2 for 1 special

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her mum must be pushing 60 but she seems to copy her 26yearoldbutlooksahelluvalotolder daughter. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New threat suggestion 🙈
Don't ask Ash to your child's birthday bash, she'll turn up dressed like trash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm still sticking with mine from earlier-
Doesn't fit the aesthetic, that won't do, nothing says true love like Fra's tattoo

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No update on the big mans tattoo 🤷🏼‍♀️ C'mon Greidy, we need to see the finished piece of fantasy art!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My heart goes out to her and her family today, I know what it's like to lose a pet, such a sad time for them xx

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So sad for the family losing Lola, you can tell they doted on her. Such a beautiful dog and always in the background of the vlogs/posts, I feel so sorry for Ash and the family X

• Sad
Reactions: 14
As above, feel heart sorry for them all today. Any pet owner knows how hard it is losing them. And all the more so when you have kid and their grief too. You could tell she was a clearly loved, very well looked after dog x

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The school Ash mum works in had a suspected case of corona virus so this is the reason for the lock down. The school was closed for 1/2 days for a deep clean I believe

The school Ash mum works in had a suspected case of corona virus so this is the reason for the lock down. The school was closed for 1/2 days for a deep clean I believe
Shaza , my friend stays facing directly into the school and has a family member that attends & seemingly not a sole entered that school ( unless went in thorough the back door and cleaned in the dark ) and the school re-opened the next morning

Shaza , my friend stays facing directly into the school and has a family member that attends & seemingly not a sole entered that school ( unless went in thorough the back door and cleaned in the dark ) and the school re-opened the next morning
I know I’ve heard this too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.