Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont follow her but was curious and took a look. Do they live inside a huge marble stone?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never heard her mention Pixi cosmetics before but of course she’s ‘obsessed’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That tattoo!! Fraser can’t have looked at that when it was done and thought anything other than ‘who the duck is that?’

The dance stuff is sick. Poor Ella! To me that kind of dance has always been more about the mums than the kids tbh.

Reactions: 8
Oh dear god. She has actually gone to a 1st birthday party wearing a bleeping see through top. Bra, boobs, belly all on show for everyone to see. Not appreciate at all!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh dear god. She has actually gone to a 1st birthday party wearing a bleeping see through top. Bra, boobs, belly all on show for everyone to see. Not appreciate at all!
Just saw. Omg. In what world would you think thats a decent thing to wear to a child's birthday party?!

Just saw. Omg. In what world would you think thats a decent thing to wear to a child's birthday party?!
her fashion choices are always debatable but this is just taking the piss! Even if the outfit suited her it would still be inappropriate for a kid’s party

Reactions: 9
How inappropriate is this outfit for a family/kids party?! If I was her mum I'd be mortified and I'd defo say something. You can see her belly button and everything 🙈🙈 shes fat or anything but she defo doesn't have the right figure and shape for that kind of top anyway. I actually cannot believe she wore that to a family party

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Honestly her style is atrocious. Why would that be suitable ever knocking about during the day? Let alone a kids party 🙄. She does so much fast fashion items it’s a Joke.
Saying that bad fashion sense runs in the family. Ash. Fra. Chris & Lauren not an inch of style amongst them.

How inappropriate is this outfit for a family/kids party?! If I was her mum I'd be mortified and I'd defo say something. You can see her belly button and everything 🙈🙈 shes fat or anything but she defo doesn't have the right figure and shape for that kind of top anyway. I actually cannot believe she wore that to a family party
She looks appropriate for a note out in the town no a Sunday afternoon family party in a feckin house no even a hall a living room in a hoose😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can literally see her gut hanging over her trousers. Imagine how it looked when she was sitting down? She must have so much confidence to go out wearing that

Reactions: 4
Did she get dressed in the dark?!!
Those trousers look terrible too...
How can she actually think she looks good. Style overhaul needed!

Reactions: 3
Child’s party in that outfit is outrageous enough but in front of your brother?! Your dad?! I’m very body positive, love showing off my tits but if my brother or dad are about then I’m putting them away 😂

Came on to see if anyone else thought the same, so inappropriate for a 1st birthday party!!!

Could so easily have put a black vest top under it and made it instantly more appropriate.

I've been trying to refrain from commenting recently but wtaf has she got on to a CHILD'S birthday party?! She looks like a hooker. I'm mortified for her. How could she honestly think that's appropriate?

I've been trying to refrain from commenting recently but wtaf has she got on to a CHILD'S birthday party?! She looks like a hooker. I'm mortified for her. How could she honestly think that's appropriate?
Thats exactly what I came on to say!!!! I'm horrified, no idea what on earth she was thinking! 😱😱😱😱

Reactions: 3
I have just came on to say this exact comment xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.