Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known anyone to be so clueless and utterly delusional about how their body looks/what size they are. She constantly chooses clothes that are just the wrong shape and style and that do nothing for her. If anything she makes herself look really big because of the hideous choices!

The “leather” (NOT leather!) cream trousers and the black PVC trousers are absolutely bloody horrific. Burn them. Who honestly thinks they look good?!! That “chenille” jumper is horrible and is the wrong length for her, makes her look really broad on top. Doesn’t go with anything she had it on with.
The rest of it was all pretty much her usual - too tight shirt dress, too shirt “leather” skirt, awful patterned dress.........

The only thing she bought that looked remotely ok and actually fit her was the dark brown “oversized” jumper which was actually her true size and fit her fine. It wasn’t oversized at all. She should keep that and take the rest back, do herself a favour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god.... Not even a minute in and she is "glad that people are starting to realise Autumn is the month to be in" Have we suddenly leaped to a 13 month year? Does it now run August, September, Autumn, October? 🤷‍♀️ Fairly sure Autumn is a season Ash, not a month! Maybe being a bit bitchy but c'mon - this is your "job" Also the "I hope you're all doing really well" intro to EVERYTHING gets right on my ......

Oh dear.. the last brown jumper was nice but not "huge and oversized". Thats the style of it and the fit of it for someone who is a large or a 16 in their clothes. The rest she should take back and get her money back. None of it fit her well or done anything for her. She looked so much nicer in the leghings and brown jumper. She feels all kind of crammed in and squished in the other stuff, I can describe it but she looks soooooo uncomfortable

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
“I went up a few sizes and I got this massively oversized top for me”. Eh a 16?, actually that’s possibly your true size you should try it more often.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watching the haul. First thing those horrible trousers, saying they are too big? They look like they fit perfectly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
still in denial about her true size🙄 frustrates me that she only says what size she got in an item when she’s “sized up” 🙄 I suspect that plastic skirt was at least a 16 but she doesn’t tell us. And she never told us what size the maxi shirts dress was, or the pvc trousers! All because they were too small and she doesn’t want to admit a 16/18 is too small for her. Told us what size all the “oversized” jumpers were though - they were not oversize though, they fit perfectly!

stop doing clothing hauls Ashleigh, if you can’t face sharing your size. So sad she’s embarrassed about it and prob offending thousands of her followers

• Heart
Reactions: 3
still in denial about her true size🙄 frustrates me that she only says what size she got in an item when she’s “sized up” 🙄 I suspect that plastic skirt was at least a 16 but she doesn’t tell us. And she never told us what size the maxi shirts dress was, or the pvc trousers! All because they were too small and she doesn’t want to admit a 16/18 is too small for her. Told us what size all the “oversized” jumpers were though - they were not oversize though, they fit perfectly!

stop doing clothing hauls Ashleigh, if you can’t face sharing your size. So sad she’s embarrassed about it and prob offending thousands of her followers
I just don’t know why she makes such an issue out of the sizes. If she’s embarrassed or whatever then just do the haul without mentioning the size?

I hate that she always says she’s a size 12. What a load of rubbish. She’s easily a size 16/18. She’s the one that’s forever making an issue out of her size, if she stopped going on about it then no one else would mention it!

Reactions: 9
I just don’t know why she makes such an issue out of the sizes. If she’s embarrassed or whatever then just do the haul without mentioning the size?

I hate that she always says she’s a size 12. What a load of rubbish. She’s easily a size 16/18. She’s the one that’s forever making an issue out of her size, if she stopped going on about it then no one else would mention it!
If she’s a size 12 I’m a size.....well I don’t think they make clothes small enough for me. I must be even teensy tinier than Rebecca Meldrum. Off to shop in the newborns section now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching the haul 🙈 her sense of style is awful! It so sad she says she’s sizing up when she buys a 16/18 and it fits well. I see her about locally, she’s not a 12 in her life! I’m at least half her size and sometimes a 12 in primarks awful sizing is tight on me. It’s so sad that she can’t just embrace her size.

how does anyone take her seriously for style tips or outfit ideas? she has no clue what suits her, she insists on tucking everything in which makes her look even boxier than she already is, she could look so much better if she wore clothes to suit her shape, that checked shirt hanging off looked bloody awful! she said she felt so comfortable in the ribbed dress yet stood looking awkward and didn't show any other angle and did anyone notice how she was holding the waistband in for dear life as she held up the "pleather" mini skirt? she needs to own her true size, own her true shape and rock it......well after she's had some much needed guidance on style ;)

Reactions: 5

I thought this too - she keeps going on about how shes sizing up to "massive" XL size or 18 to give a "huge oversized" feeling. I'm a bloody 18 so obviously I'm huge and oversized is the gist of how she'd putting it across. That thick she cant even think how utterly offensive she might be to some of us huge oversized people lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes to all of the above. Unfortunately we'll just get called trolls and accused of body shaming. FYI Ash, I am a 14 top and 16 bottoms so no body shaming here, although I do get a touch offended when you call a size 16 "massive", especially when it's actually not that massive on you at all. Please just own your size - it was so obvious you were desperately trying to hide the labels on some items - there's no shame in it and people will respect you so much more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes to all of the above. Unfortunately we'll just get called trolls and accused of body shaming. FYI Ash, I am a 14 top and 16 bottoms so no body shaming here, although I do get a touch offended when you call a size 16 "massive", especially when it's actually not that massive on you at all. Please just own your size - it was so obvious you were desperately trying to hide the labels on some items - there's no shame in it and people will respect you so much more.

That’s the thing - she’s forever trying to insinuate that a size 16/18/20 is “massive” or “so so oversized” but the reality is SHE is a size 16/18 at least. She’s not a size 12! She’s utterly delusional!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm absolutely not body shaming - most of that stuff I think would look awful paired the way she pairs them on any figure! I just find it sad that shes so caught up in size that she feels the need to constantly reinforce shes a 12, shes a 12...

I’m 10 minutes in to her latest Primark haul video...somebody seriously needs to advise oor Ash on what looks good/flattering for her body shape. Some seriously awful items so far (“leather” “matrix” style trousers are a highlight)...20 odd minutes to go so I’m sure there’ll be more 😳
I had to stop watching she was driving me nuts with her drivel 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Echo everything that’s been said before- she doesn’t need to mention the sizes if she feels awkward (which she obvs does) 😂 Her taste is horrendous- there’s nothing wrong with her figure and she’d look good dressed properly! Those cream trousers 🙈🙈🙈 omfg come on ash! 😂😂

I’m just watching this primark car crash just now and I can’t get over it.......:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually liked the cream trousers she bought but they didn’t do anything for her at all. I would guess she’s a size 14/16, agree mostly everything she said was ‘oversized’ or ‘sized up’ fit her fine. She is very uncomfortable with her weight. I think she looks fine, just needs to make sure she buys the right size and be careful of not so flattering items.

Reactions: 2
I saw someone had left a comment on the YouTube video about Ash saying she has to size up/imply that size 16 is massive. Ash has replied saying that she completely didn’t mean it that way and she is sorry. I just thought it was a bit obvious Ash reads here as it was said that she should have apologised after the CG coat.
Also, I know Ash has done some DIY type videos before,
but I have really enjoyed watching a YouTuber called Rosie Henshaw and Rosie is very quickly gaining subscribers in a short time frame. A lot of size 16 hauls, diy hauls and videos, house decor etc...doesn’t rely on her children for content,has a lovely home and is a beautiful looking lady. I have seen a spate of diy videos and going back to the simple/less edited look recently so I wonder if those like Ash are feeling a bit worried that the tide is turning.

Reactions: 6
I thought this too - she keeps going on about how shes sizing up to "massive" XL size or 18 to give a "huge oversized" feeling. I'm a bloody 18 so obviously I'm huge and oversized is the gist of how she'd putting it across. That thick she cant even think how utterly offensive she might be to some of us huge oversized people lol
I’m even bigger than an 18/20 so I must be my very own land mass. She doesn’t add any value to my life so I’m not bothered whether she does think I’m whale sized.

Reactions: 8
I’m even bigger than an 18/20 so I must be my very own land mass. She doesn’t add any value to my life so I’m not bothered whether she does think I’m whale sized.
Im not bothered either. Im no fashionista but fairly sure I dont look as mad as some of her fashion choices either. Its just sad that Ash - and other mummy instagrammers/influencers - have this platform that could use for so much, yet all shes promoting is a false perfect life, an ott (mainly gifted) house and the fact that ianything over a size 12 is "huge" or "oversized" 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
I saw someone had left a comment on the YouTube video about Ash saying she has to size up/imply that size 16 is massive. Ash has replied saying that she completely didn’t mean it that way and she is sorry. I just thought it was a bit obvious Ash reads here as it was said that she should have apologised after the CG coat.
Also, I know Ash has done some DIY type videos before,
but I have really enjoyed watching a YouTuber called Rosie Henshaw and Rosie is very quickly gaining subscribers in a short time frame. A lot of size 16 hauls, diy hauls and videos, house decor etc...doesn’t rely on her children for content,has a lovely home and is a beautiful looking lady. I have seen a spate of diy videos and going back to the simple/less edited look recently so I wonder if those like Ash are feeling a bit worried that the tide is turning.
I really enjoy rosie henshaws videos and I love her style! So glad people are starting to notice her now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.