Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaahahhahaha.

Tell me this is a joke? How embarrassing for them? Looks NOTHING like her. Who even is it? Hahahah. She actually shared that?

Also, why is everyone shocked at the pictures of the wee girl caked in tan and make up... she had her ears pierced at 6 months old for 'aesthetic purposes'...

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The dancing vlog!!!! Omg!!!!! It’s feckin hilarious Ash is just something else. Ella is excited and clear to see but at one point she asks her something like what you looking forward to the most and Ella says going up in the elevator. I get the the make up the costumes are her dancing schools stipulation but Ash comes across very pushy and like one of they dance moms. I hope Ella is successful in what ever she chooses to do in life but it seems Ash has already written the wee lassies Oscar speech

Reactions: 12
The dancing vlog!!!! Omg!!!!! It’s feckin hilarious Ash is just something else. Ella is excited and clear to see but at one point she asks her something like what you looking forward to the most and Ella says going up in the elevator. I get the the make up the costumes are her dancing schools stipulation but Ash comes across very pushy and like one of they dance moms. I hope Ella is successful in what ever she chooses to do in life but it seems Ash has already written the wee lassies Oscar speech
Yes I thought this too - great if Ella genuinely enjoys it but it comes across as a bit pushy when Ash keeps mentioning her dancing experience. I'm sure it's nice for mums to have their daughters follow in their footsteps doing something they both love, but at the moment it looks like Ash is getting more thrills out of it all than Ella is. Ella looked like she had a great time, but I'm sure she would have had as equally good a time playing with her wee pals.

New thread title suggestion for when the time comes:
Doesn't fit the aesthetic, that won't do, nothing says true love like Fra's tattoo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I couldn't believe that video today of that little girl of hers caked in make up, looking like a pedophiles dream!!! It's like what the Yanks do when plonking their daughters in beauty pageants.... I'm appalled she dressed her daughter like that!! Talk about selling her own child out on SM..... Materialistic Mama Reid, you should be downright ashamed of yourself!!!! 🤔😲

Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣buckled at that tattoo please tell us who the tattoo artist is so we can avoid it like the plague 😭😭💩work !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣buckled at that tattoo please tell us who the tattoo artist is so we can avoid it like the plague 😭😭💩work !
It must've been done in chavtastic Blackpool where the Glasweigans love to visit.... Well done to the tattooist and his new deposit on his Maldives holiday that the Mama Reids will never get back.. 😂

Reactions: 2
Unless she’s a Sim I think she’s photoshopped her calves in her latest post. They’re so straight and jaggy and angular! Something off about them.

Reactions: 4
Actually there does look like a slight wee curve in the skirting / carpet behind her! Rubbish that people feel the need to do this!!! Nothing up with her normal calves it’s not like she’s one of those mad long distance cyclists.

Reactions: 5
It must've been done in chavtastic Blackpool where the Glasweigans love to visit.... Well done to the tattooist and his new deposit on his Maldives holiday that the Mama Reids will never get back.. 😂
Think the he must have had a white stick 🤣because that looks nothing like ash maybe he got photos mixed up of another persons if I was her hubby I would demand a refund or compensation!

I’m laughing at the you tube vlog of Elias dancing and you see ashes mum with a tshirt on that has ellas nanna printed on the back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched her latest haul and again I get the vibes that she's insecure about her weight. I couldn't care less what size she is, she's got a lovely figure, I just wish she was a bit more confident about it. In her videos she says what size some items were, but not others, and I feel like some items she hangs the tags out in view of the camera to show it's a smaller size and then other times it's like she tries to hide the labels, like when she peeked inside that body warmer to see the price, why not just take the tag out and look?

I don't want to come across like I'm bashing her, but it reminded me of when I was younger and shopping; I'd hold the clothes hangers to hide the colour of the size sticker because I was embarrassed that I was a size 12/14. I felt ashamed to be walking around a shop with an item in the size that fitted my body, and didn't want anyone passing to see what clothing size I was getting. Fyi after 2 kids I'm now a size 16/18 and more body confident than I've ever been. I got the same vibes from Ash in the video when it seemed like she was hiding the labels, it made me feel sad for her.

I feel like she should just stop saying that she's a size 12 (stop saying she's any size at all I think), don't focus on the size, focus on how the clothes fit your body.

Reactions: 11
I just watched her latest haul and again I get the vibes that she's insecure about her weight. I couldn't care less what size she is, she's got a lovely figure, I just wish she was a bit more confident about it. In her videos she says what size some items were, but not others, and I feel like some items she hangs the tags out in view of the camera to show it's a smaller size and then other times it's like she tries to hide the labels, like when she peeked inside that body warmer to see the price, why not just take the tag out and look?

I don't want to come across like I'm bashing her, but it reminded me of when I was younger and shopping; I'd hold the clothes hangers to hide the colour of the size sticker because I was embarrassed that I was a size 12/14. I felt ashamed to be walking around a shop with an item in the size that fitted my body, and didn't want anyone passing to see what clothing size I was getting. Fyi after 2 kids I'm now a size 16/18 and more body confident than I've ever been. I got the same vibes from Ash in the video when it seemed like she was hiding the labels, it made me feel sad for her.

I feel like she should just stop saying that she's a size 12 (stop saying she's any size at all I think), don't focus on the size, focus on how the clothes fit your body.
Well she says she’s 13,

Well she says she’s 13,
This type of behaviour must be so damaging for Ella And Charlie I have a daughter the same age and they just take in EVERYTHING

Look at how badly her legs are photo shopped

Attachments

• Haha
I’m actually howling 🤣 her legs look ridiculous, ffs how can she post that and not see how obviously tit that photoshop is

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.