Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I thought this too - great if Ella genuinely enjoys it but it comes across as a bit pushy when Ash keeps mentioning her dancing experience. I'm sure it's nice for mums to have their daughters follow in their footsteps doing something they both love, but at the moment it looks like Ash is getting more thrills out of it all than Ella is. Ella looked like she had a great time, but I'm sure she would have had as equally good a time playing with her wee pals.

New thread title suggestion for when the time comes:
Doesn't fit the aesthetic, that won't do, nothing says true love like Fra's tattoo
Im new here. What tattoo ?

It must've been done in chavtastic Blackpool where the Glasweigans love to visit.... Well done to the tattooist and his new deposit on his Maldives holiday that the Mama Reids will never get back.. 😂
Im not too keen on Blackpool !!! 😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what Sasha Media Ltd is?
The address it’s registered at is a funeral home??? 🤔
Does anyone know if her parents own it?

Ah there seems to be many businesses registered at the same address. It must be a business centre. Just had a further look. Must be to do with her you tube, can’t have been filing her accounts?

Last edited:
Aaaaaand just like that, the fitness/health kick is back.. hiya hun 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The address it’s registered at is a funeral home??? 🤔
Does anyone know if her parents own it?

Ah there seems to be many businesses registered at the same address. It must be a business centre. Just had a further look. Must be to do with her you tube, can’t have been filing her accounts?
Sasha Media is what she's called her company that she operates Mama Reid under. The address before was her home address so I'm glad she's finally smartened up and changed it. It looks like she might actually be closing it down. Perhaps in favour for this new Belvidere one, which still unfortunately has her home attached to it. Numpty.

Reactions: 3
Ok this is a small and insignificant thing to notice but it is really annoying me...she keeps saying in her videos “without further ado” but she is pronouncing it “a-due” instead...As I said, small and insignificant but very irritating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sasha Media is what she's called her company that she operates Mama Reid under. The address before was her home address so I'm glad she's finally smartened up and changed it. It looks like she might actually be closing it down. Perhaps in favour for this new Belvidere one, which still unfortunately has her home attached to it. Numpty.
It sounds like a tax or debt dodge closing one company to set up another for the same business. Any changes you need to make to the first company can be easily done at companies house.

Just watched that, think she's just got it for the weekend but I was cringing for her, she isn't very good at describing or selling, it certainly wouldn't make me buy one!
Worst ”AD” I have ever seen. Why are companies using unprofessional people like this. If anything puts you totally off purchasing as their unprofessional choice of influence then makes you question the company.

Reactions: 6
if you look at the comments on her food haul vlog from yesterday its clear she's been buying subscribers, random accounts commenting things like great video, nice video, in fact she hardly has any comments and most of them are the dodgy ones!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Well she says she’s 13,

This type of behaviour must be so damaging for Ella And Charlie I have a daughter the same age and they just take in EVERYTHING

Look at how badly her legs are photo shopped
Is that the space man look? Wtf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is a bleeping clueless, ignorant idiot saying “Hashtag me too” on her stories. I’m not an overly sensitive person. No one would say I’m “too PC”. However that really got me. It’s not a joke. I bet she has barely a clue what the movement is about. duck up.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.