Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows what narcissistic person she really is. It's callous to poor menial posts on about her FABULOUS (average) life knowing that a close friend is going through something so truly awful. Poor Eilidh.

It is disgusting.

Ash and that bird her brother is shacked up with are just two neds but for insta they would be working behind a bar. No class or style between them. Acidpout proves that! Lol.

Reactions: 10
Jeeeez fuckin oooooo! She’s lost circulation in hand cos the jackets that tight!!!!! Why bloody why Ash just buy clothes that fit hen please
Bloody hell, why would you not just buy it in the bigger size? You can tell how tight it is by the shoulders, bet if she moves her arms out suddenly it'll rip 🙈

• Haha
Honestly the photo with the dog and kids should have a quote hunni I shrunk the kids and the dug 😭😭😭it’s tragic 😭

The sister in law and ash have lost the plot all they care about is material things in life and how good they can look in the next insta post insta proves it , the sister in law never used to be like that either but she’s just morphed into ash recently, nothing real or relatable about either of them at least with Elidh her content is relatable and she’s not greedy!

Reactions: 8
it’s so embarrassing how Lauren is literally begging for a free or discounted lodge stay. If you can’t afford don’t plan something do extravagant. Also what her issue with the wee boy jack. She always seems to blasting him on insta and acts like she can’t handle him

it’s so embarrassing how Lauren is literally begging for a free or discounted lodge stay. If you can’t afford don’t plan something do extravagant. Also what her issue with the wee boy jack. She always seems to blasting him on insta and acts like she can’t handle him
Is he Chris’s wee boy or from a previous relationship? It’s strange how she’s had the two wee girls back to back then a big gap between him and the girls.

Reactions: 5
I wondered about her son too. I always got the feeling he had some kind of additonal needs, simply by the way she goes on about him. I don't know how to explain it but I got that impression. No I think they had Jack together quite young.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
When you look back her sister in laws Insta she used to look quite nice and normal but now she’s constantly looking like she’s trying too hard and it’s all so tacky and fake. Her and ash are cringe.All the poses...the bad outfits and dinnae get me started on the fuckin hats!!! 😂😂😂 and like others have said here if my friend had lost their father I would either not post anything on my insta for a day or so or I’d do a wee post showing support- not just fire up the same old shite you do any other day!

The worst part for me was when Ash did an Insta story of herself in the bath ( I mean, WTF) and captioned it “self care” as if to say I’ve got it hard atm but a bubble bath will sort me out, when her best friends dad had just died?!? It’s just bad taste and very poor judgement on her part. She should have acknowledged her friend in some way to show her support whether she texted her privately or not, it would’ve been the right thing to do.

I wondered about her son too. I always got the feeling he had some kind of additonal needs, simply by the way she goes on about him. I don't know how to explain it but I got that impression. No I think they had Jack together quite young.
yeh me too, or maybe some sort of behaviour issues s either way it’s not nice to constantly moan about your kid on SM to loads of strangers all the time

Reactions: 3
Isni
The worst part for me was when Ash did an Insta story of herself in the bath ( I mean, WTF) and captioned it “self care” as if to say I’ve got it hard atm but a bubble bath will sort me out, when her best friends dad had just died?!? It’s just bad taste and very poor judgement on her part. She should have acknowledged her friend in some way to show her support whether she texted her privately or not, it would’ve been the right thing to do.
Is it not their hubbies that are ‘besties’ and they ended up pals through them? Unfortunately ash hasn’t shown much empathy publicly....maybe she has done in private mind you.
Let’s remember it was Eilidh that was the first one the have a blog and ash jumped in after it.

as for ‘accidently’ posting that old pic of herself on insta stories tonight....puh-leeeeese...absolute nonsense to get attention

Reactions: 7
I can’t get over the difference in her size in the gym video compared to her usual grid photos......those leggings don’t lie 😳

I can’t get over the difference in her size in the gym video compared to her usual grid photos......those leggings don’t lie 😳
how she can still try to claim that she’s a size 12 is actually kinda insulting. She’s probably a size 18, there is no way in hell shes a size 12.

Reactions: 8
how she can still try to claim that she’s a size 12 is actually kinda insulting. She’s probably a size 18, there is no way in hell shes a size 12.
I know it’s insulting to her viewers. But mostly to her daughter what type of example is she setting her

Reactions: 3
Should she not be labeling all this gym talk as an #ad it clearly is!! Mon Ash ya know the rules.

Reactions: 2
Just watched her weekend vlog. Cracked me up when she was showing us her Gucci handbag that she hasnt used in ages... :sleep: to say she needs it for her essentials... like Charlies inhaler. Im sorry Ash but what bleeping size is his inhaler. Im sure it could have slotted in to your normal back no problem ; but then you wouldn't be able to draw attention to the gucci bag would you?

• Haha
Far be it for me to defend her, but when my daughter first had asthma, at about 2, she had a spacer for the inhaler which was about the size of a litre or 2 litre bottle. She was too young to breath in at the correct time so the spacer and face mask contained the medication and let her breath it in at her pace. It was enormous.
Mind you I carried mine in an Asda or Tesco bag, not a Gucci!

Reactions: 2
Far be it for me to defend her, but when my daughter first had asthma, at about 2, she had a spacer for the inhaler which was about the size of a litre or 2 litre bottle. She was too young to breath in at the correct time so the spacer and face mask contained the medication and let her breath it in at her pace. It was enormous.
Mind you I carried mine in an Asda or Tesco bag, not a Gucci!
No i agree, i used to have spacer myself and my little one too has to but i feel there are much more practical ways...like you said with a asda bag or the likes!! Que a post showing us the said volumatic 😂🙄

Reactions: 1
No i agree, i used to have spacer myself and my little one too has to but i feel there are much more practical ways...like you said with a asda bag or the likes!! Que a post showing us the said volumatic 😂🙄
Let’s be honest it’s nothing to do with the inhaler it’s all about the Gucci bag 🤪

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.