Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont care what size she is, but she must be in very deep denial to keep insisting she is a size 12. That boxy jumper is doing her absolutely no favours. It's the clothes that ruin her in my opinion. If she isnt the size she wants to be- fair enough, we have all been there, but she could at least dress to flatter what she has while working for what she wants. Seizing on and then squeezing herself into every fast fashion trend going is not the way.

Reactions: 8
I dont care what size she is, but she must be in very deep denial to keep insisting she is a size 12. That boxy jumper is doing her absolutely no favours. It's the clothes that ruin her in my opinion. If she isnt the size she wants to be- fair enough, we have all been there, but she could at least dress to flatter what she has while working for what she wants. Seizing on and then squeezing herself into every fast fashion trend going is not the way.
The problem is that she keeps trying to fool everyone with the filters she uses you expect that from teenagers but she’s a grown woman, no one cares what size you are but don’t lie about it and say you are a size 12 when you are clearly not as look almost treble be honest we have all been in the same position and most of us still are !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The problem is that she keeps trying to fool everyone with the filters she uses you expect that from teenagers but she’s a grown woman, no one cares what size you are but don’t lie about it and say you are a size 12 when you are clearly not as look almost treble be honest we have all been in the same position and most of us still are !
Exactly! embrace yourself no matter what your size,not a great role model for her children as unfortunately she can't live inside her filter in the real world

Reactions: 6
Her brother's girlfriend is such a muppet. Great entertainment. Such a total ned - giving her toddler a pen, then being snappy when the child draws over everything... emmm there's an easy solution to that petal...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her brother's girlfriend is such a muppet. Great entertainment. Such a total ned - giving her toddler a pen, then being snappy when the child draws over everything... emmm there's an easy solution to that petal...
She is defo comedy gold cringe factor just another ash although wasn’t like that to begin with , clearly been taking to many tips and hanging about with ash to much , she has a serious fancy for her self and thinks she’s a fashionista 🤣😳look on insta stories today the both of them are doing their stories with the sunglasses on that’s the way teenagers carryon everything’s filtered or made out to perfection , what’s wrong with being real no filters I feel sorry for the kids another narcissist on the loose !

Back at it again Ash! Posting pictures and videos of your poor boy in hospital. She honestly has issues. Then not long after a whole load of affiliate links for dresses that will look hideous on top heavy women which you, with your fabulous boobs, are.

• Haha
She’s got a brass neck putting up affiliate links to stuff she hasn’t even bought and has no intention of buying...”hey guys- do u have pish taste like me? If so check out this selection of howling outfits that I’m not buying and geez a cut if u buy them”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Got that poor boy up at the fort shopping after being at the hospital yesterday.
It sounds like he has asthma - the way she has described the attacks coming on is similar to myself
when i take an attack

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The girl has zero class or taste. Swinging that minging prada bag about. Top notch entertainment. Doesn't even go with her multicolored swapshop outfits. Spare us Ashy.

• Haha
Bold as brass swinging the old faithful Prada bag 🤣I’m now confused to what is the real her the ironing board pic or the poses of herself at the weekend and today on the gram as they are like size 18 to size 10 not sure she even has a clue she’s a riddy 🤪just why ?

• Haha
Jesus Christ....the cream leather trousers and lace top combo 🙈🙈 imagine how that looks in real life. Who goes about the house like that?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ....the cream leather trousers and lace top combo 🙈🙈 imagine how that looks in real life. Who goes about the house like that?! 😂😂😂
Another howler of an outfit 🙈 she cannot feel comfortable tarted up like that on a daily basis

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Offtt the sister in laws at it again with the poses then giving a leg flash in her car of her boots 🤣🤣🤣seriously what goes through the minds of them , oh let’s eat lunch do a pose and flash my boot and leg to insta 🤣🤣🤣🤪cringe cringe cringe get over yourself please !

• Haha
bloody hell her hungry vag is eating those trousers right up! what a state! hope the thrush is worth the pic for insta Ash ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Offtt the sister in laws at it again with the poses then giving a leg flash in her car of her boots 🤣🤣🤣seriously what goes through the minds of them , oh let’s eat lunch do a pose and flash my boot and leg to insta 🤣🤣🤣🤪cringe cringe cringe get over yourself please !
And just subtly flash that Mercedes badge 🙄🙄

• Haha
hey guys (sisterinlaw)I’m looking for lodges cottages places to stay for a 65 th birthday for all my family (violins playing in the background whole jackanory story non cares about )any recommendations hint hint nudge nudge ....NAW go on google like everyone else and find one and PAY for it yourself like the rest of us doll !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I found a twitter account last night for the gruesome twosomes old fashion line Acid Pout. The outfits were hilarious but I suppose of their time...I’ve forgotten half the hideous tit people loved to wear in the past decade! I’ve always played it safe I’m boring 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.