Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie in for his nasal scope today .
You've pre warned us Ash for your absence so no need for hospital pictures .

She needs to lay off the treats for the kids. I don’t think either child is fat but I do think Ella more so seems to not have dropped the baby weight. It’s not healthy for them to be eating treats daily anyway regardless.

Reactions: 14
How many sizes too small is that jacket in that latest pic? 😂😂 the arms on it look tight AF and the front is miles apart 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you search acidpout on insta and scroll down there’s a girl with purple hair and terrible eyebrows ... I can’t work out if it’s Ash?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it just me or do you guys think it’s strange that a Eilidh has posted her dad has passed away, and ash has posted a pasta recipe a picture of her bath tub but no mention of her wee pal who has sadly just lost her father today after a terminal illness same with Lauren I thought there all best pals🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Jesus Ash was a wee EMO/Grunge lover. Well I never seen that coming LOL. I actually thought I was more bleezin than I am when I seen that Acid Pout Insta page I thought someone had slipped something in my G&T! Look at Lauren all edgy and moody looking balancing on a wee dry stone dyke on the edge of a housing estate somewhere LOL. Hardly Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love is it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or do you guys think it’s strange that a Eilidh has posted her dad has passed away, and ash has posted a pasta recipe a picture of her bath tub but no mention of her wee pal who has sadly just lost her father today after a terminal illness same with Lauren I thought there all best pals🤷‍♀️
It's really heartless tbh. Bad craic from Ash

Reactions: 10
Poor Eilidh I feel for her. You fair find out who your real friends are at times like this. Ash is quite literally just an oversized baby all out for herself and what she can get. She’s got a face for the radio but seems to think she’s gods gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same if it was my friend I would have put something on to acknowledge and support and would have gave Instagram a break for the day out of respect , really feel for Elidh but she’s got a lovely wee family her husband looks so supportive with her and seems a nice guy , her dad looked a lovely man also the memories of him were so precious could feel myself filling up poor family.Ash and Lauren’s heads are all about themselves and the material things in life to think about others I used to like Lauren but don’t know what’s happened with her recently !

How many sizes too small is that jacket in that latest pic? 😂😂 the arms on it look tight AF and the front is miles apart 😂😂😂
Is that the one with the dog in it honestly the picture is that filtered that the dog looks anorexic 😭😱she needs to bin her filters or pay more attention when using them 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe the dog needs to get itself to Costa for a few of those famous hot chocolates with all the trimmings 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really like Eildih. I know a lot of folk on here call her for being really boring etc but I do get more of a "real" feeling from her insta - well as real as you can get with these insta mums. Her wedding was lovely and all done on a budget and the decorating of her house etc, shes done all herself and shows you the stages and generally she seems to like getting a bargain and I dont get the feeling of buying all the shite for the sake of it that you get from Ash. And either way its heartbreaking that shes lost her Dad in such cruel circumstances and to have apparantly known for a while that this would be the case. I certainly wouldnt be posting photos of my dog tit dinner and bubble bath if my supposed bestie was going through that 🙄

Also... there are no words for the sister in law. The more "insta fame" she seems to be getting the more her inner ned shines bright like a cubic zirconia! Cant go her at all and all her constant swearing, classy!

Reactions: 20
I really like Eildih. I know a lot of folk on here call her for being really boring etc but I do get more of a "real" feeling from her insta - well as real as you can get with these insta mums. Her wedding was lovely and all done on a budget and the decorating of her house etc, shes done all herself and shows you the stages and generally she seems to like getting a bargain and I dont get the feeling of buying all the shite for the sake of it that you get from Ash. And either way its heartbreaking that shes lost her Dad in such cruel circumstances and to have apparantly known for a while that this would be the case. I certainly wouldnt be posting photos of my dog tit dinner and bubble bath if my supposed bestie was going through that 🙄

Also... there are no words for the sister in law. The more "insta fame" she seems to be getting the more her inner ned shines bright like a cubic zirconia! Cant go her at all and all her constant swearing, classy!
100% agree wth this. I sometimes find her a bit dull personality wise but her home and wedding content really was great and relatable. I can’t imagine how hard it must be to be going through something like that and still have to feel you have to post on social media. Poor girl. Can’t believe ash hasn’t even acknowledged it either :(

Reactions: 5
100% agree wth this. I sometimes find her a bit dull personality wise but her home and wedding content really was great and relatable. I can’t imagine how hard it must be to be going through something like that and still have to feel you have to post on social media. Poor girl. Can’t believe ash hasn’t even acknowledged it either :(
Yeah I’m the same, really liked how she talks about it taking 5 years to proper get her house decorated how she wants etc. Relatable content we are all looking for and I feel horrible for her about her dad.

I noticed Ash’s silence too. Now of course maybe she’s text or called her but she puts every part of her life on the internet. Remember “I want to show the good and the bad because I’m so real that’s why I’ve done a whole vlog of my son in hospital” tit. So she could have at least left a comment on Eilidh’s post or even just took a day off from it all? I’m pretty bad for always updating Facebook with stupid rants and jokes and memes etc. I remember when my friends child passed away taking a break from it all because I didn’t want it to look like I’m just cracking on with life laughing and joking? Sounds weird to say but it’s the world we live in now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.