Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the daft sod seriously got his home address plastered all over the company details - which are publicly available documents?!!!

And this is a police officer?!!!

what an idiot.
Apparently so 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just like brummy mummy of 2s numpty husband has his business linked to his home address. A quick google search finds it in seconds

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just found it in 2 seconds flat. Insane. Any weirdo now has their full address. Actually hope she does read here now so they change that!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That really worries me. Not just for Ash but for any 'influencer' who has their personal details on display.

Despite the tittle tattle of tattle, for the love of God, please change your details to a c/o address of an account etc etc.

That really worries me. Not just for Ash but for any 'influencer' who has their personal details on display.

Despite the tittle tattle of tattle, for the love of God, please change your details to a c/o address of an account etc etc.
Yep! Now just having a nosey at her house on street view. For the record I am not a crazy stalker with any malintent, but there are people who are and this is just scary.

Reactions: 3
B8F5C6DF-23CE-4E42-9FE0-A1E760BFF3B2.png

Omg honestly, I know we think she’s a walloper and I’m pretty sure she reads here but put that aside for a bit. Ash / Fra if you’re listening PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get this changed now. Immediately. For you and your wee ones. So bleeping dangerous!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How did we find out about the company in the first place? Did she mention something?

Reactions: 3
How can a police officer make such a basic error with on line safety? Literally two seconds was all it took for me to find their home address and I'm not particularly good at this sort of thing. Stupid idiots

Reactions: 7
Apparently so 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just like brummy mummy of 2s numpty husband has his business linked to his home address. A quick google search finds it in seconds
Exactly get it registered at your accountants office you big bam pot

Reactions: 2
Thing is, even if he changes it now it’s inconsequential- the original information will stay on the file at companies house and it will show it on there and any amendments that are made. What a muppet.

Reactions: 7
Wow that is incredibly worrying. Safeguarding

Charl Taylor made the same mistake with her address.

Reactions: 1
Thick as mince the both of them imagine being stupid enough to register to your house especially in the work ash does and he’s apparently a police man, you would register to your accountants office Idiots !

Just seen a post on my newsfeed in Facebook to win clothing from loopy loo Bella boutique,honestly I have never seen such trashy crap in my whole life down to the modelling of the clothing it’s bad can’t wait to see what ash is going to bring us what’s the bets it’s Lauren and ash that are modelling it 🤣🤣🤣acid pout and all that jazz 😭😭😭😭

Getting her 2 pals to come round and help her wrap Charlie’s birthday presents the night before his birthday 🙄 maybe spend less time getting your lashes done, your stomach skin tightened, tit injected in to your face and you would be more organised. Not as if you have a job to go to each day

• Haha
Just watched the recent insta stories more pish pardon the pun 🤣and the clip of ella being woken up out a sleep check ellas nails the are manky thick with dirt 🤢absolutely disgusting !

Has she mentioned anything yet about Eilidh’s dad? Was it not the funeral today.

Reactions: 1
It would be really odd if she didn't attend the funeral of her close pals dad...

What is with the black and white balloons for a www boys 3rd birthday!? Where are all the bright, fun colours? Or balloons in the theme of something he likes?!

Just watched the recent insta stories more pish pardon the pun 🤣and the clip of ella being woken up out a sleep check ellas nails the are manky thick with dirt 🤢absolutely disgusting !
Plus been handed a Hatchamil toy for being so well behaved at Charlie's party , probably bribed again in case she had a madam moment .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.